Help


from Wikipedia
« »  
Hamilton was incorporated as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 5, 1813, from portions of Egg Harbor Township and Weymouth Township, while the area was still part of Gloucester County.
Hamilton became part of the newly-created Atlantic County in 1837.
Portions of the township were taken to form Hammonton on March 5, 1866, and to form Buena Vista Township on March 5, 1867.

1.821 seconds.