[permalink] [id link]
( Portions of a diary written by Henry McLafferty Jr ( 1819 – 1859 ) are available online from the Rochester Public Library: Romulus Revisited: Extracts from the Diary of Henry McLafferty, Jr. 1856 – 1857 ).
Some Related Sentences
Portions and diary
His daughter Marjory edited his Diary and Letters, his Reminiscences, Heavenly Springs ( ISBN 0-85151-479-0 ) ( Portions selected from his diary, letters, and sermons ), and Wayside Wells ( Thoughts for Sabbath evenings, selected from his writings and sermons ).
Portions and written
* Portions of the novel The Last of the Mohicans were written by James Fenimore Cooper in the present day Brookside Museum and inspired by the local landscape.
Portions of Johann Sebastian Bach's Orgelbüchlein are written in tablature, as are a great deal of the surviving manuscripts of the organ works of Dieterich Buxtehude and other north German organ composers of the Baroque era.
Portions of his novel Mga Ibong Mandaragit ( Birds of Prey ) was also written while he was at the New Bilibid Prison.
Portions and by
Portions of a precursor RNA ( introns ) may be removed by cis-splicing or by having two or more precursor RNA molecules have ligated by trans-splicing.
Portions of structures that are subdivided by fire walls are permitted to be considered separate buildings, in that fire walls have sufficient structural stability to maintain the integrity of the wall in the event of the collapse of the building construction on either side of the wall.
Portions of the film were shot in Goblin Valley State Park, Utah, USA, and non-humanoid creatures were created by Stan Winston Studio from designs by Jordu Schell.
Portions of relief sculptures that were in the palace chambers in 1990 were seen on the antiquities market by 1996.
) Portions of the 10, 268 people in the crowd ran out on the field to surround Williams after the game, forcing him to grab his hat in fear of its getting stolen, and he was helped into the clubhouse by his teammates.
Portions of the property since have been sold or de-annexed, including land now occupied by the Disney-built community of Celebration.
Portions of the town are a historical district that has been designated a National Historic Landmark and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places by the U. S. National Park Service.
World War I brought the creation of multiple new lines out of military needs: Portions of what is now the Coastal railway were built simultaneously by the Turkish and British and later merged during the British Mandate.
* Portions of this material originated as excerpts from the public-domain 1848 edition of the Classical Dictionary by John Lemprière.
Portions of Lowndes County are served by the Columbus Municipal School District and the Lowndes County School District.
Portions of the codex were collated by several scholars, but numerous errors were made during this process.
Portions of the Works have been closed over the years, but many parts of the complex have been reopened by smaller industries, some of which are steel-related.
Portions of the township were taken to form Galloway Township, which was established by Royal Charter on April 4, 1774.
Portions of the township were taken to form Chambersburg borough ( April 1, 1872, annexed by Trenton in 1888 ) and Wilbur borough ( April 24, 1891, annexed by Trenton in 1898 ).
Portions and –
* 1993 – Portions of the Holbeck Hall Hotel in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England, fall into the sea following a landslide.
Portions of Hay's diaries and letters from 1861 – 1870, published in the book Lincoln and the Civil War, show Lincoln in a far more intimate light.
Portions of the city used to be zoned to Turner Elementary School until the attendance zoned changed for the 2006 – 2007 school year, rezoning the portion to Hardy Elementary School.
* Kenosha " Main " Plant – Portions of the Kenosha Main Plant, now Chrysler's Kenosha Engine plant, with some new additions, at 52nd Street and 30th Avenue, continued to be run by Chrysler as an engine-production factory.
* Alcemist – Hermeticist esoteric thinker Robert Fludd begins the publication of his life's work, the Utriusque Cosmi ... Historia, which in future years proliferates through multiple published Volumes, Tractates, Sections, and Portions, only to remain incomplete at the time of Fludd's death two decades later.
Portions of east-central Iowa received as much as of rain between April 1 and August 31, 1993, and many areas across the central-northern plains had precipitation 400 – 750 % above normal.
Portions of the ice that don't melt seasonally can get very thick, up to 3 – 4 meters thick over large areas, with ridges up to 20 meters thick.
* V. Law, ' Fragments from the Lost Portions of the Epitomae of Virgilius Maro Grammaticus ', Cambridge Medieval Celtic Studies 21 ( 1991 ), 113 – 25
Portions have been printed by the Yorkshire Archaeological Society ( Dodsworth's Yorkshire Notes, 1884 ) and the Chetham Society ( copies of Lancashire postmortem inquisitions, 1875 – 1876 ).
* William D. Maxwell, The Liturgical Portions of the Genevan Service Book used by John Knox While a Minister of the English Congregation of Marian Exiles at Geneva, 1556 – 1559.
Portions of the 2011 film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol were filmed, and took place, in and around the station.
Portions and 1859
Portions of the township were taken to form Beverly borough ( March 5, 1850, now Beverly city ) and Beverly Township ( March 1, 1859, now known as Delanco Township ).
Portions of the Aqueduct went online on January 3, 1859, and the full pipeline began operating in 1864.