[permalink] [id link]
* 1943 – Colin Baker, English actor
Some Related Sentences
1943 and –
* 1943 – World War II: Operation Mincemeat: The submarine surfaces in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Spain to deposit a dead man planted with false invasion plans and dressed as a British military intelligence officer.
* 1943 – Japanese forces evacuate New Georgia Island in the Pacific Theater of Operations during World War II.
* 1943 – World War II: the Motor Torpedo Boat PT-109 is rammed by the Japanese destroyer Amagiri and sinks.
1943 and Colin
Colin Baker ( born 8 June 1943 ) is a British actor, who is best known as Paul Merroney ( 1974-76 ) in The Brothers and as the 6th incarnation ( 1984-86 ) of The Doctor in the long-running science fiction television series Doctor Who.
In February 1943, alumnus Colin Smith introduced a bill in the legislature for the state to purchase Ferris Institute.
* " The Leader and the Damned " ( 1983 ) by Colin Forbes is a secret history thriller whose plot is based on the assumption that Adolf Hitler was assassinated in 1943, a bomb completely destroying his body.
These were addressed in London by General Colin Gubbins — to be, from September 1943, head of SOE — in a letter of 17 June 1941 to Polish Commander-in-Chief and Premier Władysław Sikorski:
* The Leader and the Damned by Colin Forbes: Adolf Hitler was assassinated in 1943 but his death was kept secret and the man who led Nazi Germany in the last two years of the war was a double.
Colin Trevor Pillinger, CBE, ( born in Kingswood, just outside Bristol on 9 May 1943 ) was a planetary scientist at the Open University in the UK.
Carl Wayne ( born Colin David Tooley 18 August 1943 – 31 August 2004 ) was a British singer and actor.
Born in Ottawa, Ontario, a son to Colin Fraser Elliott ( at one time, the Deputy Minister of Finance of Canada ) and Marjorie Sypher, he earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree in 1943 from Queen's University, a Bachelor of Laws ( LLB ) degree from Osgoode Hall Law School in 1946, and a Master of Business Administration degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration in 1947.
In the 1943 election, the Democratic Labour Party put forward 52 candidates, including Keith Hay, Alfred E. Allen and Colin Scrimgeour ( who stood against Peter Fraser in.
In the 1943 elections, the DLP fielded 52 candidates including Lee, Keith Hay, Alfred E. Allen, Colin Scrimgeour ( who stood against Peter Fraser in ) and Norman Douglas.
It involved The Doctor ( Colin Baker ) and companion Peri ( Nicola Bryant ) arriving on board the ship in 1943 in the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard and becoming involved in a battle against microscopic humanoid creatures native to Earth but previously unknown to humankind.
Colin joined Filmistan Studios in May 1943 as an apprentice after working alongside his father at Bombay Talkies.