[permalink] [id link]
* 1998: So What ( Blue Note ) trio with Kenny Barron and Lewis Nash
Some Related Sentences
1998 and So
* Ronald M. Shapiro and Mark A. Jankowski, The Power of Nice: How to Negotiate So Everyone Wins-Especially You !, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1998, ISBN 0-471-08072-1
So the risk of aortic dissection in Turner syndrome appears to be a consequence of structural cardiovascular malformations and hemodynamic risk factors rather than a reflection of an inherent abnormality in connective tissue ( Sybert, 1998 ).
In 2005, That's So Raven became the network's highest-rated series since the network's move to basic cable ; as well as being the first original series to beat the 65-episode limit ( the highly controversial programming rule implemented in 1998, had guaranteed any original series would end after 65 episodes to prevent production costs from increasing ; however this rule is no longer enforced ); the series eventually hit 100 episodes, becoming the channel's longest-running original series until October 2011 and became the first to spawn a spin-off, Cory in the House.
In addition, it was mentioned in the chorus of the hit 1998 song " Pretty Fly ( For a White Guy )" by The Offspring: " So if you don't rate, just overcompensate, at least you'll know you can always go on Ricki Lake.
In 1998, McCabe, Tong, Jones and drummer Leon Parr formerly with Mr. So & So and Mosque were commissioned for a soundtrack for a Jonny Lee Miller film which was recorded in Kilburn.
She married football player Jamie Redknapp in 1998, and she has also presented a number of television shows including SMTV Live, CD: UK and most notably The Clothes Show, Something for the Weekend and So You Think You Can Dance.
So, the Logashkino settlement, which used to be a notable East Siberian Sea port, was abolished in 1998.
* Something So Right ( 1 episode, " Something About Egg on Your Farce ", 1998 ) .... Jennifer Hadley ( as Alicia L. Willis )
She is best known for her 2001 hit " Stranger in My House ", Fabolous ' 2003 hit " Into You " ( which samples her 1998 song " So into You "), and her 2006 hit " Me ".
So Much for the Afterglow provided Everclear with their only Grammy nomination to date, a Best Rock Instrumental nod in 1998 for " El Distorto de Melodica.
1998 and What
* What Dreams May Come, a 1998 movie that won an Academy Award for its depiction of heaven and hell as the subjective creations of the individual, was an essentially mystical interpretation of heaven, hell and reincarnation.
* Gutzman, Kevin, "' O, What a Tangled Web We Weave ...': James Madison and the Compound Republic ", Continuity 22 ( 1998 ), 19 – 29.
* Maslin, Simeon J., Melvin Merians and Alexander M. Schindler, What We Believe ... What We Do ...: A Pocket Guide for Reform Jews UAHC Press, 1998
* Barnum, John W. " What Prompted Airline Deregulation 20 Years Ago ?," Presentation to the Aeronautical Law Committee of the Business Law Section of the International Bar Association, September 15, 1998.
Goleman's model outlines five main EI constructs ( for more details see " What Makes A Leader " by Daniel Goleman, best of Harvard Business Review 1998 ):
Her engagement led to her own star vehicle, successful UPN sitcom Moesha in 1996, and resulted in roles in the 1998 horror sequel I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, and the TV films Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella ( 1997 ) and Double Platinum ( 1999 ), two of television's best-rated special programs.
* Strauss, William & Howe, Neil, The Fourth Turning, An American Prophecy: What the Cycles of History Tell Us About America's Next Rendezvous With Destiny, 1998, Broadway Books, New York
As of 2009, Boyzone's 1998 recording of " No Matter What " is the most recent new song or project written at least in part by Steinman, or to contain any new work of his at all, to achieve major, chart topping success.
He is the author of seven books, including Why I Am Not a Muslim ( 1995 ), The Origins of the Koran ( 1998 ), The Quest for the Historical Muhammad ( 2000 ), What the Koran Really Says: Language, Text and Commentary ( 2002 ) and Defending the West: A Critique of Edward Said's Orientalism ( 2007 ).
Knight is the author of Fighting for America's Soul: How Sweeping Change Threatens Our Nation and What We Must Do, published in June 2009, updated in September, 2010, by Coral Ridge Ministries at coralridge. org, " Radical Rulers: The White House Elites Who Are Pushing America Toward Socialism " ( 2010, Coral Ridge Ministries at www. radicalrulers. com ), " The Silencers: How Liberals Are Trying to Shut Down Media Freedom in the U. S ." ( 2010, Coral Ridge Ministries ), " The Truth About Marriage ", ( 2010, Coral Ridge Ministries ), co-author of " Ten Truths About Socialism " ( 2010, Coral Ridge Ministries at www. dangersofsocialism. com ) and The Age of Consent: The Rise of Relativism and the Corruption of Popular Culture, published in 1998 and 2000 by Spence Publishing.
* You Got to Dance With Them What Brung You: Politics in the Clinton Years ( Random House, 1998 ) ISBN 0-679-40446-5
In 1998, Tapp, now calling himself Soulja Slim, released Give It 2 ' Em Raw on No Limit Records with his single and video " From What I Was Told.