[permalink] [id link]
* 2008 – Jake Warren, Canadian diplomat ( b. 1921 )
Some Related Sentences
2008 and –
The debate continues unabated – e. g. S. Georg 2004, A. Vovin 2005, S. Georg 2005 ( anti-Altaic ); S. Starostin 2005, V. Blažek 2006, M. Robbeets 2007, A. Dybo and G. Starostin 2008 ( pro-Altaic ).
* 2008 – 2008 Egyptian general strike starts led by Egyptian workers later to be adopted by April 6 Youth Movement and Egyptian activities.
* 2008 – Two skeletal remains found near Ekaterinburg, Russia are confirmed by Russian scientists to be the remains of Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia and one of his sisters.
* 2008 – A military junta led by Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz stages a coup d ' état in Mauritania, overthrowing president Sidi Ould Cheikh Abdallahi.
* 2008 – Competition in the 2008 Summer Olympics in China proceeded with the women's association football tournament.
Bilateral trade with Russia stood at more than $ 700 million for the first nine months of 2010 – on track to rebound to $ 1 billion mark first reached in 2008 prior to the global economic crisis.
Over half of the tax revenues in the January – August 2008 time period were generated from value-added taxes ( VAT ).
2008 and Jake
In March 2008, scenes showing Tanya Branning ( Jo Joyner ) and boyfriend, Sean Slater ( Rob Kazinsky ), burying Tanya's husband Max ( Jake Wood ) alive, attracted many complaints.
Other movies that were filmed partially in Santa Paula include The Philadelphia Experiment ( 1984 ), For Love of the Game ( 1999 ) Bubble Boy ( 2001 ) starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Bedtime Stories ( 2008 ) starring Adam Sandler.
In 2008, fashion designer Stella McCartney used a “ 7-meter high, 14-meter wide ” Fuzzy Felt backdrop, created by artists Jake and Dinos Chapman, as a visual accent for the debut of her 2008 spring / summer collection in Paris.
Cooper also appeared on stage as Jake in the 2008 production of Theresa Rebeck's play The Understudy at the Williamstown Theatre Festival alongside Kristen Johnston.
* Keith Urban-February 16, 2006, with Pat Green, April 18, 2008, with Carrie Underwood, June 18, 2009, with Sugarland, and June 24, 2011, with Jake Owen
On January 8, 2008 after speculation that the next Less Than Jake record could be released on Fat Wreck Chords or Victory Records, CMJ reported that the band was starting their own label, named Sleep It Off Records, the name taken from the title of a song from the B is for B-sides record.
Within New England, a tree in Massachusetts ' Mohawk Trail State Forest known as the Jake Swamp Tree is 51. 54 m ( 169. 1 ft ) tall as of August 2008.
* 2008: ( Two winning newspapers ) Walt Bogdanich and Jake Hooker of The New York Times, " for their stories on toxic ingredients in medicine and other everyday products imported from China, leading to crackdowns by American and Chinese officials.
For example, after the 2008 presidential campaign, ABC News moved Jake Tapper, who had covered Barack Obama during his presidential campaign, to the White House correspondent's position.
In 2008, Vanessa Claire Smith and Jake Broder wrote and starred in the new musical, Louis & Keely Live at the Sahara, which premiered at Los Angeles ' Sacred Fools Theater Company and went on to be nominated for four Ovation Awards, including the Franklin R. Levy Award for Musical in an Intimate Theatre, which it won.
In 2008, she had a regular role on HBO's In Treatment as Amy, part of a fractious couple alongside Josh Charles's Jake.
Jake McGoldrick has announced that he will be a candidate for the San Francisco County Democratic County Central Committee as part of a grouping known as the HOPE Slate at the June 3, 2008 Primary Election.
* Love on the Inside Tour ( with Kellie Pickler, Billy Currington, Jake Owen, Matt Nathanson, Eric Hutchinson and Ashton Shepherd, 2008 – 2009 )
Artists in 2008 included Buddy Guy, Eskimo Joe, The John Butler Trio, The Beautiful Girls, Newton Faulkner, Seasick Steve, Charlie Musselwhite, Mavis Staples, John P. Hammond, John Hiatt, Ray Davies, Maceo Parker, Loudon Wainwright III, MOFRO, Ruthie Foster, Jake Shimabukuro and Xavier Rudd.
The lineup underwent another drastic change in mid 2008, as Jake Ryan, Dan Eaton and Jon Terry all decided to step down.
In May 2008, Jim Ross reported that, " Jake Roberts has been doing well the past few weeks, after completing a treatment program.