[permalink] [id link]
* Animators: all of the directors, plus Raoul Barré ( 1915 ), Johnny B. Gruelle ( 1917 ), Jack King ( 1920 – 1921 ), Isadore Klein ( 1920 – 1921 ), Leon A. Searl ( 1920 – 1921 ), Bert Green ( 1920 – 1921 ), Edward Grinham ( 1920 – 1921 ), Ben Sharpsteen ( 1920 – 1921 ), Will Powers ( 1920 – 1921 ), Walter Lantz ( 1920 – 1921 ), David Hand ( 1925 – 1927 ), Ving Fuller ( 1925 – 26 ), Frank Paiker ( c. 1924 )
Some Related Sentences
Animators and all
Animators of Fleischer Studios went on strike in 1937 when Max Fleischer fired 15 employees, all who were a part of American Art-Union.
Animators included Frank Moser, Gregory La Cava, George Stallings, Tom Norton and Pat Sullivan, all of whom got their starts here.
Animators and directors
Animators would post their work daily on the message board system and fans could see the directors ' and producers ' input as well as subsequent changes to the scenes.
Animators and Raoul
* Animators: Raoul Barré, Frank Moser, Leon A. Searl, Bert Green ( 1916-18 ), Bill Nolan ( 1916-18 ), Edward Grinham, Ben Sharpsteen, Jack King ( 1920-21 ), Will Powers, Walter Lantz, John Foster, George ( Vernon ) Stallings ( 1916-18 ), F. M. Follett, Leighton Budd, Hal Coffman, Grim Natwick ( 1916-18 ), Burton Gillett, Isadore Klein ( 1916-18 ), Earl Klein ( 1917-17 ), Sid Marcus ( 1916-17 ), Tom Norton ( 1916-18 ), Al Rose ( 1916-17 ), George Rufle ( c. 1916 )
Animators and ),
Animators who would resurface at Leon Schlesinger Productions ( then under contract to produce cartoons for Warner Brothers ) included Bill Meléndez, Frank Tashlin ( who had worked at Schlesinger before moving to Disney ), Emery Hawkins, Basil Davidovich, Maurice Noble, Cornett Wood, Ted Bonnicksen, and Jack Bradbury ( Davidovich and Bradbury would return many years later ).
Animators and .
Animators studied comets and nebulae at the Mount Wilson Observatory, and observed a herd of iguanas and a baby alligator that were brought into the studio.
Animators can work in a variety of fields including film, television, video games, and the internet.
Animators who worked with Schlesinger also found him conceited and somewhat foppish, wearing too much cologne and dressing like a dandy.
Animators from Warner Bros., including Chuck Jones, volunteered their cars to form a motorcade around the Disney studio.
Animators had to remember that they had to move their characters across a background instead of the background passing behind them.
Animators such as Kenzō Masaoka and Mitsuyo Seo, however, did attempt to bring Japanese animation up to the level of foreign work by introducing cel animation, sound, and technology such as the multiplane camera.
After graduation Anita was recruited by Bert Vaughn to join Animators, Inc. as a professional zombie animator, where she was trained by Manny Rodriguez and became a licenced vampire executioner.
Animators Ollie Johnston and Frank Thomas, in their book The Disney Villain, describe animating Audley's voice as " a difficult assignment but a thrilling one, working to that voice track with so much innuendo mixed in with the fierce power.
The Animator's Survival Kit: A Manual of Methods, Principles, and Formulas for Classical, Computer, Games, Stop Motion, and Internet Animators.
Animators included C. T. Anderson, Clarence Rigby, George Stallings, Ted Sears, Mannie Davis, Burt Gillett, Dick Huemer, Ben Sharpsteen, Bill Tytla, Albert Hurter, Carl Lederer, F. M. Follett, Isadore Klein, Milt Gross, Walter Lantz and George Ruffle.
Animators and Jack
* Key Animators: Big Jack Bradley, Meryl Edge, Dave Livesey, Denise Heywood, Alistair Fell, Andy Wilson, Claire Grey, Malcolm McGookin and Adrian Bell
* Animators: Tom Baron, Carl Bell, Becky Bristow, Jim Brummett, Emil Carle, Zion Davush, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, John Garling, George Jorgensen, Lou Kachivas, Walt Kubiak, Lawrence Miller, Joe Morrison, Fred Myers, Emory Myrick, Bill Nunes, Casey Onaitis, Jack Ozark, Tony Pabian, Karen Peterson, Bill Pratt, Bill Reed, Len Rogers, Don Ruch, Don Schloat, Ben Shenkman, Larry Silverman, Hank Smith, Bob Tyler, Dardo Velez, George Waiss, Ron Westlund
Animators and Leon
* Animators: Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Richard Coleman, Jesse Cosio, Elaine Despins, Charles Downs, Joan Drake, Marcia Fertig, Gail Finkeldei, Hugh Fraser, Alvaro Gaivoto, Charles Gammage, Miguel Garcia, Terry Harrison, Bob Hathcock, Fred Hellmich, Volus Jones, Mario Julio, Richard Leon, Hicks Lokey, Michael Longden, Kenneth Muse, Constantin Mustatea, Eduardo Olivares, Margaret Parkes, Harry Rasmussen, Morey Reden, Mitch Rochon, Mark Simon, Ken Southworth, Robert Taylor, Barry Temple, Dave Tendlar, Richard Thompson, John Walker
Animators and Green
Animators and Frank
* Animators: Clifford Augustson, Douglas Crane, Frank Enders, Johnnie Gentilella, Martin Taras, Nick Tafuri, Terry Tarricone, Earl James
* Animators: Clifford Augustson, Douglas Crane, Frank Enders, Johnnie Gentilella, Martin Taras, Nick Tafuri, Terry Tarricone, Earl James, Richard Hall
* Animators: Bob Carlson, Brad Case, Herman Cohen, Sam Jaimes, Ruth Kissane, Bill Littlejohn, Don Lusk, Spencer Peel, Phil Roman, Frank Smith, Hank Smith, Rudy Zamora, Richard Thompson, Bob Matz, Hal Ambro, Manuel Perez
* Animators: Frank Braxton, Bob Carlson, Ruth Kissane, Bill Littlejohn, Bob Matz, Manuel Perez, Phil Roman, Frank Smith, Dick Thompson
all and directors
state and county committeemen, CDC directors and representatives, members of 16 area clubs, and `` all residents '' have been invited.
It is somewhat unusual for directors to be credited co-editors, although the Coen Brothers and Robert Rodriguez have both directed and edited nearly all of their films.
Many shareholders grant proxies to the directors to vote their shares at general meetings and accept all recommendations of the board rather than try to get involved in management, since each shareholder's power, as well as interest and information is so small.
Until the end of the 19th century, it seems to have been generally assumed that the general meeting ( of all shareholders ) was the supreme organ of the company, and the board of directors was merely an agent of the company subject to the control of the shareholders in general meeting.
Most legal systems require sufficient notice to be given to all directors of these meetings, and that a quorum must be present before any business may be conducted.
Usually, a meeting which is held without notice having been given is still valid if all of the directors attend, but it has been held that a failure to give notice may negate resolutions passed at a meeting, because the persuasive oratory of a minority of directors might have persuaded the majority to change their minds and vote otherwise.
This rule is so strictly enforced that, even where the conflict of interest or conflict of duty is purely hypothetical, the directors can be forced to disgorge all personal gains arising from it.
The vital meeting was held at the Royal Hotel on 1 August 1885, W M C Hickson served as the chairman, and other notables in attendance included all the big sugar mill owners of that time, W G Farquhar, F L Nott, S McDougall, T Penny, S H Bravo and A H Young, all to become the first directors of the Company.
In the 2002 poll of the Sight and Sound publication, Coppola ranked # 4 in the directors ' top ten directors of all time and # 10 in the critics ' top ten directors of all time.
He also ranked # 9 in toptenreviews ' list of top directors of all time, and at # 21 in Entertainment Weekly's top fifty directors of all time.
Surveying the entire range of French filmmaking today, Tim Palmer calls contemporary cinema in France a kind of eco-system, in which commercial cinema co-exists with artistic radicalism, first-time directors ( who make up about 40 % of all France's directors each year ) mingle with veterans, and there even occasionally emerges a fascinating pop-art hybridity, in which the features of intellectual and mass cinemas are interrelated ( as in filmmakers like Valeria Bruni-Tedeschi, Olivier Assayas, Maïwenn, Sophie Fillières, Serge Bozon, and others ).
Among Hollywood's most celebrated directors of the era, arguably none worked more often in a noir mode than Preminger — his other classic noirs include Fallen Angel ( 1945 ), Whirlpool ( 1949 ), Where the Sidewalk Ends ( 1950 ) ( all for Fox ) and Angel Face ( 1952 ).
In the introduction the authors admit that " we know our choices will not please everyone — least of all the actors, producers, writers and directors who are honored in the pages that follow.
all and plus
The objective is to achieve sufficient effectiveness of control on all of the area now under treatment plus the additional acres so that after the initial period only maintenance control will be needed.
Ritter, the builder, is convinced that the total cost of all the heating systems plus the oil distribution system is no greater than would be gas heating systems in the houses plus their lines and meters.
And this is true in the case of some turnpikes on which revenues have risen close to, or beyond, the point at which the roads start to pay all operating costs plus annual interest on the bonds.
Its citizens spoke all of the world's surviving tongues, plus a new one called Lingo, a pidgin whose vocabulary was derived from the other six and whose syntax was so simple it could be contained on half a sheet of paper.
Furthermore, Salientia includes all three recent orders plus the Triassic proto-frog, Triadobatrachus.
Similarly, all the statements listed below which require choice or some weaker version thereof for their proof are unprovable in ZF, but since each is provable in ZF plus the axiom of choice, there are models of ZF in which each statement is true.
Most broadly, all numbers that can be defined explicitly or implicitly in terms of polynomials, exponentials, and logarithms are called " elementary numbers ", and these include the algebraic numbers, plus some transcendental numbers.
An arithmetical unit ( the " mill ") would be able to perform all four arithmetic operations, plus comparisons and optionally square roots.
They deliberately crashed it into the Pentagon near Washington, D. C., killing all 59 people on board plus the hijackers, as well as 125 people in the building.
These measures plus the improvement in Israel's relations with Egypt and Jordan, the renunciation of terrorism by the Palestine Liberation Organization, the on-going peace talks between the PLO and Israel, the collapse of the communist states in East Europe, which reduced the scope for sanctuaries for terrorists, and the more cautious attitude of countries such as Libya and Syria after the U. S. declared them State-sponsors of international terrorism, the collapse of ideological terrorist groups such as the Red Army Faction and the tightening of civil aviation security measures by all countries have arrested and reversed the steep upward movement of hijackings.
In LS AAS background absorption can only be corrected using instrumental techniques, and all of them are based on two sequential measurements, firstly, total absorption ( atomic plus background ), secondly, background absorption only, and the difference of the two measurements gives the net atomic absorption.
* Native claims to almost all of Alaska were extinguished in exchange for approximately one-ninth of the state's land plus $ 962. 5 million in compensation distributed to 200 local village and 12 Native-owned regional corporations, plus a thirteenth corporation comprising Alaska Natives who had left the state.
Calcium has four stable isotopes (< sup > 40 </ sup > Ca, < sup > 42 </ sup > Ca, < sup > 43 </ sup > Ca and < sup > 44 </ sup > Ca ), plus two more isotopes (< sup > 46 </ sup > Ca and < sup > 48 </ sup > Ca ) that have such long half-lives that for all practical purposes they also can be considered stable.
Each isomer is a local minimum on the energy surface ( called the potential energy surface ) created from the total energy ( i. e., the electronic energy, plus the repulsion energy between the nuclei ) as a function of the coordinates of all the nuclei.
Wyche also first used the timeout periods as an opportunity to bring his entire team to the sideline to talk to all eleven players, plus substitutes, at one time.
At all other levels of football, plus all other touchback situations under NCAA rules, the ball is placed on the 20.
The state of the process includes all the registers that the process may be using, especially the program counter, plus any other operating system specific data that may be necessary.
However, recent work has shown that for languages which make this distinction, all clicks have a uvular, or even pharyngeal, rear closure, and that the clicks explicitly described as uvular are in fact clusters / contours of a click plus a pulmonic or ejective component, in which the cluster / contour has two release bursts, the forward ( click ) and then the rearward ( uvular ) component.
Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown ( titled simply Duke Nukem in Europe ), the PlayStation version, contains all three original episodes, plus a new one, Plug ' n ' Pray, which includes six extra levels and a secret level, the latter which was also included in the PC version.
The series ends with all the friends plus Monica and Chandler's new babies leaving the apartment, heading to Central Perk for yet another cup of coffee.
The success of the film would later lead to actual recordings of the fictional band and concert tours plus press interviews, all done in character.
A leaf node sends its QRT to each of the ultrapeers it is connected to, and ultrapeers merge the QRT of all their leaves ( downsized to 128 Ki-slots ) plus their own QRT ( if they share files ) and exchange that with their own neighbours.