[permalink] [id link]
* Battlefield series ( 2002 – present ) by EA Digital Illusions CE
Some Related Sentences
Battlefield and series
The game was released on multiple platforms, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC as well as Mac OSX and is aimed as a competition to other FPS games such as the Call of Duty and the Battlefield series.
* Battlefield ( TV series ) documentary series initially issued in 1994 – 5 that explores many important World War II battles
To encourage this, some games such as the Battlefield ( series ) allow dead players to see the positions of remaining players on the map as well as allow dead players to speak.
Many commercialized parties offer various tournaments, with competitions in such games as StarCraft, StarCraft II, Warcraft III, World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike Source, Unreal Tournament, Team Fortress 2, America's Army, Garry's Mod, and games from the Quake, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Doom and Halo series.
* " Let That Be Your Last Battlefield ," an original series episode that also ends in a planet's societal destruction following zealous civil war.
Clevinger also created two mini-comics: Dynasty Memory was created in 2002 as a parody of the Dynasty Warriors series, and Field of Battle was created in August 2005 as a parody of FPS games in general and Battlefield 2 in particular.
A large number of booksellers, publishing executives, and former Scientologists state that, as with other Hubbard books, the Church of Scientology engaged in a massive book-buying campaign, similar to the campaign to promote Battlefield Earth, so as to deliberately inflate sales of the series in order to promote it as a best-selling work of literature.
The tank appeared in some Vietnam War video games, such as Battlefield Vietnam, Vietcong 2, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam, as well as the Army Men video game series.
EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment AB ( EA DICE, or just DICE ) is a Swedish video game developer, wholly owned by Electronic Arts, best known for the Battlefield video game series and Mirror's Edge.
Along with his son, Dan, Snow presented a TV series Battlefield Britain, covering battles on British soil from Boudicca's struggle with the Romans to the Battle of Britain.
The game is the first in the Battlefield series to utilize a 3D map, allowing players to see icons that represent the position of control points or friendly units, giving the player an increased situational awareness.
* Battlefield ( series ), video games developed by Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts
* Battlefield ( TV series ), a documentary series which explores battles of World War II and Vietnam
Battlefield and 2002
Battlefield 1942 was released on September 10, 2002, using the Refractor gaming engine, and introduced the " Conquest " gameplay mode, in which players fought for " capture points " throughout the map.
Battlefield Mod Development Toolkit ( MDT ) is a collection of software utilities released by Electronic Arts that help creating mods for the computer games Battlefield 1942 ( 2002 ) and Battlefield Vietnam ( 2004 ).
Battlefield and –
* Frank Laurence Lucas, ' The Battlefield of Pharsalos ', Annual of the British School at Athens, No. XXIV, 1919 – 21
Following the July 1 – 3, 1863, Battle of Gettysburg, reburial of Union soldiers from the Gettysburg Battlefield graves began on October 17.
* 1938 – President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
San Pasqual Battlefield State Historic Park, located near Escondido, California, is a California State Park which honors the memory of the participants from both the United States and Mexico, including Kit Carson, who contested the Battle of San Pasqual on December 5 – 6, 1846 during the Mexican-American War.
* Hensley, Gerald, Beyond the Battlefield: New Zealand and its Allies, 1939 – 45 ( 2009 ) 415pp., focus on diplomatic history
As the 4th, 1st, and 2nd Prussian Corps marched through the town towards the Battlefield of Waterloo the 3rd Prussian Corps took up blocking positions across the river, and although Grouchy engaged and defeated the Prussian rearguard under the command of Lt-Gen von Thielmann in the Battle of Wavre ( 18 – 19 June ) it was 12 hours too late.
* Saratoga National Historical Park – An national historical park that includes the Schuyler House, Saratoga Monument, Victory Woods and the Battlefield ( in Stillwater ).
He was president of the University of Mississippi at Oxford from 1874 – 1886, and he lobbied for and helped organize the creation of the Chattanooga-Chickamauga National Battlefield Park by Congress in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Stones River National Battlefield, the museum and battlefield described about the Battle of Stones River on December 31, 1862 – January 3, 1863, one of American Civil War Battles.
Monty: The Making of a General: 1887-1942 ( 1981 ); Master of the Battlefield: Monty's War Years 1942-1944 ( 1984 ); Monty: The Field-Marshal 1944 – 1976 ( 1986 ).
A section of the Nuneaton – Coalville railway at nearby Shackerstone, seven miles south of Coalville, has been restored and reopened as a heritage railway called the Battlefield Line.
Cemetery Hill is a landform on the Gettysburg Battlefield that was the scene of fighting each day of the Battle of Gettysburg ( July 1 – 3, 1863 ).
In his memory The Terry C. Johnston Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at Montana State University – Billings, as well as donations were made to the Custer Battlefield Preservation Committee, and the National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance.
* The Battleground / Battlefield / Cock-pit of Europe – Belgium, or the whole area of the former United Netherlands
*’ The Battlefield of Pharsalos ’; report on a field study ( Annual of the British School at Athens, No. XXIV, 1919 – 21 )
Cret designed war memorials, including the National Memorial Arch at Valley Forge National Historical Park ( 1914 – 17 ), the Pennsylvania Memorial at the Meuse-Argonne Battlefield in Varennes-en-Argonne, France ( 1927 ), the Chateau-Thierry American Monument in Aisne, France ( 1930 ), the American War Memorial at Gibraltar, and the Flanders Field American Cemetery and Memorial in Waregem, Belgium ( 1937 ).
* Bas-relief panels of Herkimer Directing the Oriskany Battle and Combat ( 1882 – 84 ), Oriskany Battlefield Monument, Oriskany, New York.
* Battlefield Interpretation – The Civil War Trust works to interpret many of the battlefields that it saves with wayside exhibits, walking trails, and iPhone GPS-enabled battlefield touring applications.