[permalink] [id link]
* Carbonneau, Richard The Marvel: A Biography of Jack Parsons, Cellar Door Publishing, 2011, ISBN 978-0-9766831-4-8
Some Related Sentences
Carbonneau and Richard
The flaming torch was passed on to each of the former Canadiens captains ( Jean Beliveau, Yvan Cournoyer, Henri Richard, Serge Savard, Bob Gainey, and Carbonneau ), and finally to the then-current captain Pierre Turgeon.
Carbonneau and Jack
He was announced as a finalist for the Jack Adams Trophy for the 2007 – 08 season, awarded to the coach who best contributes to his team's success but finished third behind Bruce Boudreau of the Washington Capitals and Guy Carbonneau of the Montreal Canadiens.
Carbonneau and 2011
On February 7, 2011, Carbonneau became head coach of the Chicoutimi Saguenéens, the team he co-owns.
Richard and Marvel
In the Ultimate Marvel series, Carnage is a self-regenerating vampiric organism based on the symbiotic suit research of Richard Parker, created by Curt Conners and consists of his own DNA and that of Peter Parker, which at the time contained samples of the Venom symbiote.
Though Northguard was published as an independent comic book series and didn't achieve the notoriety of better-known Canadian superheroes like Richard Comely's Captain Canuck or Marvel Comics ' Alpha Flight, it was well received by critics and a core following of fans.
After Marvel lost the rights to the characters, they had a huge robot called The Samurai Destroyer destroy the three robots offscreen before encountering The Fantastic Four and robot pilots Richard, Genji, and Ilongo.
* Human Fly ( comics ), a Marvel Comics character, the first of whom ( Richard Deacon ) was also known as The Fly
* Black Widow: The Things They Say About Her ( with Richard Morgan, 6-issue miniseries, Marvel, 2005 – 2006 )
Romanova next starred in another solo miniseries titled Black Widow ( Nov. 2004-April 2005 ), also under the Marvel Knights imprint and written by science fiction novelist Richard K. Morgan, with art initially by Bill Sienkiewicz and later by Sienkiewicz over Goran Parlov layouts.
Origin is a six-issue comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics from November 2001 to March 2002, written by Bill Jemas, Joe Quesada and Paul Jenkins, and illustrated by Andy Kubert ( pencils ) and Richard Isanove ( color ).
Nova ( Richard Rider ) is a fictional character, a comic book superhero in the Marvel Comics universe.
In 1988, Marvel UK letterer / designer Richard Starkings pushed for the company to publish its own US-format comics, beginning with Dragon's Claws and Death's Head ( a spin-off character from Marvel UK's Transformers title ).
* Bernie Dillon-roommate of Richard Rider, employed at Marvel Burger, aware of Nova ’ s secret identity
Lee also worked with artist Richard Isanove and writers Robin Furth and Peter David on Marvel Comics ' The Dark Tower comic series, based on Stephen King's The Dark Tower novels.
Richard Fisk is a fictional character, a criminal in the, featured in the comic books published by Marvel Comics.
Richard " Dick " Ayers ( born April 28, 1924 ) is an American comic book artist and cartoonist best known for his work as one of Jack Kirby's inkers during the late-1950s and 1960s period known as the Silver Age of Comics, including on some of the earliest issues of Marvel Comics ' The Fantastic Four, and as the signature penciler of Marvel's World War II comic Sgt.
Richard and Biography
On September 28, 2011, The University of Chicago Press announced that it will publish First Son: The Biography of Richard M. Daley in Spring 2013.
* Richard Stoker, ‘ Bush, Alan Dudley ( 1900 – 1995 )’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004 accessed 17 February 2008
*** Question this entry according to Dictionary of National Biography, Volumes 1-20, 22 Richard and Sanchia only had two sons Edmund and Richard Cornwall who died as an infant.
* Richard William Leopold, Robert Dale Owen: A Biography, Harvard University Press, 1940 ; reprinted by Octagon Books, New York, 1969.
* Taruskin, Richard, Stravinsky and the Russian Traditions: A Biography of the Works Through Mavra, Volume 1 ( Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press, 1996 ).
* Burdon, R. M. King Dick: A Biography of Richard John Seddon ( Christchurch: Whitcombe and Tombs, 1955 )
" Seddon, Richard John ( 1845 – 1906 )", Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, 2004 ; online edn, May 2006 accessed 23 Aug 2012 ; doi: 10. 1093 / ref: odnb / 36002
His other works included well-known monographs on Richard III ( London, 1878 ), and on Henry VII ( London, 1889, and subsequently ); The Houses of Lancaster and York ( London, 1874, and other editions ); The English Church in the 16th century ( London, 1902 ); Lollardy and the Reformation in England ( 1908 ); and contributions to the Encyclopædia Britannica, the Dictionary of National Biography, the Cambridge Modern History, and the English Historical Review.
Colin Burrow, writing for the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, describes John Donne, George Herbert, Henry Vaughan, Andrew Marvell, and Richard Crashaw as the ' central figures ' of metaphysical poetry.
Along with Richard Layman, a Dashiell Hammett scholar and former graduate assistant, and businessman C. E. Frazer Clark, Jr., Bruccoli launched the Dictionary of Literary Biography.
* Peter H. Hansen, ‘ Smith, Albert Richard ( 1816 – 1860 )’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004.
* The Iron Lady: A Biography of Margaret Thatcher ( 1989 ) ISBN 0-374-22651-2 ( US edition of " One of Us "-there is a US biography of Richard Nixon entitled " One of Us ")
* Peter Meadows, Bonomi, Ignatius Richard Frederick Nemesius ( 1787 – 1870 ), Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004 ; online edn, May 2005 accessed 31 Oct 2010
* Colm Lennon, Richard Stanihurst the Dubliner, 1547-1618: A Biography, with a Stanihurst Text, on Ireland's Past, Dublin: Irish Academic Press, 1981.
* Colm Lennon, " Richard Stanihurst ," The Dictionary of Literary Biography, Volume 281: British Rhetoricians and Logicians, 1500 – 1660, Second Series, Detroit: Gale, 2003, pp. 296 – 303.
* H. C. G. Matthew, ‘ Haldane, Richard Burdon, Viscount Haldane ( 1856 – 1928 )’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004 ; online edn, Jan 2011, accessed 28 May 2011.
* Richard Storer, ‘ Richards, Ivor Armstrong ( 1893 – 1979 )’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004, accessed 18 May 2007