[permalink] [id link]
* History of Cambodian Civil War from the Dean Peter Krogh Foreign Affairs Digital Archives
Some Related Sentences
History and Cambodian
At about the same time, a book by Samphan, Reflection on Cambodian History Up to the Era of Democratic Kampuchea, was published ; in the book, he wrote that he had worked for social justice and the defense of national sovereignty, while attributing responsibility for all of the group's policies to Pol Pot.
In addition, pradal serey was featured on The History Channel's Human Weapon and mentioned on the Cambodian episode of Globetrekker.
She obtained a Bachelor of Arts in History ( First Class Honor, Gold Medal ) from Chulalongkorn University in 1976, and a Master of Arts in Oriental Epigraphy ( Sanskrit and Cambodian ) from Silpakorn University in 1978 with the thesis entitled ' The Inscriptions Found at Prasad Bnam Run ( Prasat Phnom Rung )'.
History and Civil
Army of Mississippi in Encyclopedia of the American Civil War: A Political, Social, and Military History, edited by David S. Heidler and Jeanne T. Heidler.
" In Encyclopedia of the American Civil War: A Political, Social, and Military History, edited by David S. Heidler and Jeanne T. Heidler.
* Pletcher, David and Ashlee Russeau-Pletcher History of the Civil Rights Movement for the Physically Disabled http :// aabss. org / Perspectives2008 / AABSS2008Article5DisabilityHistory. pdf
Some of the ethnic influences could be found in the nation from after the American Civil War and into the History of United States continental expansion during most of the 19th century.
* Smith, Dean E. " Pike, Albert " in Historical Times Illustrated History of the Civil War, edited by Patricia L. Faust.
According to Emile Benveniste ( 1954 ), the earliest written occurrence in English of civilisation in its modern sense may be found in Adam Ferguson's An Essay on the History of Civil Society ( Edinburgh, 1767 – p. 2 ): " Not only the individual advances from infancy to manhood, but the species itself from rudeness to civilisation.
Hume's coverage of the political upheavals of the 17th century relied in large part on the Earl of Clarendon's History of the Rebellion and Civil Wars in England ( 1646-69 ).
In 1919, Vertov compiled newsreel footage for his documentary Anniversary of the Revolution ; in 1921 he compiled History of the Civil War.
* Woodson, C. G., The Education of the Negro Prior to 1861: A History of the Education of the Colored People of the United States from the Beginning of Slavery to the Civil War.
" From Different Liberal Perspectives: Fiorello H. La Guardia, Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., and Civil Rights in New York City, 1941 – 1943 ," The Journal of Negro History, Vol.
Also among his principal works are: History of the Civil War in America ( 1863 – 1866 ), and The History of Frederick II, Called Frederick the Great ( New York, 1871 ).
" Interpreting Popular Sovereignty: A Historiographical Essay ," Civil War History Volume 57, Number 1, March 2011 pp. 48-70 in Project MUSE
* The standard history of the state, though only through the Civil War, is Charles Gayarré's History of Louisiana ( various editions, culminating in 1866, 4 vols., with a posthumous and further expanded edition in 1885 ).
History and War
The Alamo and the Texas War for Independence, September 30, 1835 to April 21, 1836: Heroes, Myths, and History.
* Russell, Frederick H. “ Just War ” in The Cambridge History of Medieval Philosophy, edited by Robert Pasnau and Christina Van Dyke.
* Malleson, George Bruce ( 1879 ) History of Afghanistan, from the Earliest Period to the Outbreak of the War of 1878 W. H.
The popular view can be summarized in an essay published in 1965, the then Captain Robert O ’ Neill, Professor of the History of War at the Oxford University.
( 2001 ) Ordered to Die A History of the Ottoman Army in the First World War: Forward by General Hüseyiln Kivrikoglu No. 201 Contributions in Military Studies.
( 2007 ) Ottoman Army Effectiveness in World War I: A Comparative Study No. 26 of Cass Series: Military History and Policy edited by John Gooch and Brian Holden Reid.
In 1934, then enrolled as a graduate student at King's College London, he wrote his Ph. D. thesis on Trade and War in the Eastern Seas, 1803-1810, which was awarded the Julian Corbett Prize in Naval History for 1935.
The progression of the nickname can be seen in the book The Addicks Cartoons: An Affectionate Look into the Early History of Charlton Athletic, which covers the pre-First World War history of Charlton through a narrative based on 56 cartoons which appeared in the now defunct Kentish Independent.
* Holger Nehring, ' National Internationalists: British and West German Protests against Nuclear Weapons, the Politics of Transnational Communications and the Social History of the Cold War, 1957 – 1964 ', Contemporary European History, 14, No. 4 ( 2006 )