[permalink] [id link]
* J. N. Bearden, and T. Connolly, ( 2008 ), On optimal satisficing: How simple policies can achieve excellent results.
Some Related Sentences
J and .
The theory predicts a linear dependence of Af on Af, where J is the experimentally determined Curie-Weiss constant.
The Stanford Achievement Test, Form J, was administered by classroom teachers, consisting of a battery of six sub-tests: Paragraph Meaning, Word Meaning, Spelling, Language, Arithmetic Computation, and Arithmetic Reasoning.
It is, of course, easy to see how `` J '' will mean Uncle Jack to one person and little Jane to another.
Jorge Moll and Jordan Grafman, neuroscientists at the National Institutes of Health and LABS-D ' Or Hospital Network ( J. M.
This design-based analysis was discussed and developed by Francis J. Anscombe at Rothamsted Experimental Station and by Oscar Kempthorne at Iowa State University.
J and N
West ( 1967 ) for Alcidamas ' invention of the contest of Homer and Hesiod, N. J. Richardson ( 1981 ) against
J. N. L. Myres built upon this suspicion and speculated that belief in Pelagianism reflected an actively provincial outlook in Britain and that Vortigern represented the Pelagian party, while Ambrosius led the Catholic one.
As seen from the definition, the derived SI units of angular momentum are newton meter seconds ( N · m · s or kg · m < sup > 2 </ sup > s < sup >− 1 </ sup >) or joule seconds ( J · s ).
* J. Bardeen, L. N. Cooper, and J. R. Schrieffer, " Microscopic Theory of Superconductivity ", Phys.
* Halbert, N, and Derr, J ( 1995 ) A Comprehensive Evaluation of Cattle Introgression into US Federal Bison Herds, Journal of Heredity, Oxford Journals, Vol 98, Issue 1.
* Ward, T. J .; Bielawski, J. P .; Davis, S. K .; Templeton, J. W .; and Derr, J. N. ( 1999 ) Identification of Domestic Cattle Hybrids in Wild Cattle and Bison Species: A General Approach Using mtDNA Markers and the Parametric Bootstrap, Animal Conservation
Reprinted in L. S. Stavrianos, TheEpic of Man ( Englewood Cliffs, N. J .: PrenticeHall, 1971 ), pp. 465466.
( 1995 ) The life and times of Menelik II: Ethiopia, 1844-1913, Lawrenceville, N. J .: Red Sea Press, ISBN 1-56902-010-8
The 21 consonant letters in the English alphabet are B, C, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, V, X, Z, and usually W and Y: The letter Y stands for the consonant in " yoke ", the vowel in " myth " and the vowel in " funny ", and " yummy " for both consonant and vowel, for examples ; W almost always represents a consonant except in rare words ( mostly loanwords from Welsh ) like " crwth " " cwm ".
* McKeeman, William Marshall ; Horning, James J .; Wortman, David B., A Compiler Generator, Englewood Cliffs, N. J.: Prentice-Hall, 1970.
J and T
In 2012, a graphic adaptation of the Book of Esther was illustrated by J. T. Waldman and appeared in volume one of The Graphic Canon, edited by Russ Kick and published by Seven Stories Press.
J. P. Smith, with Tippity Witchet and others of the L. T. Bauer string, is scheduled to start for " the big apple " to-morrow after a most prosperous Spring campaign at Bowie and Havre de Grace.
* Powell J., Blakeley D. W., Powell, T. Biographical Dictionary of Literary Influences: The Nineteenth Century, 1800 – 1914.
Calvinism became the theological system of the majority in Scotland ( see John Knox ), the Netherlands, with men such as William Ames, T J Frelinghuysen and Wilhelmus à Brakel and parts of Germany ( especially those adjacent to the Netherlands ) with the likes of Olevianus and his colleague Zacharias Ursinus.
Co-Editors Israel J. Katz & John E. Keller ; Associate Editors Samuel G. Armistead & Joseph T. Snow.
Quarterback Carson Palmer, wide receiver # 84 T. J. Houshmandzadeh, and the rest of the Bengals line up to play the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2006.
While some Lutherans believe in consubstantiation, others reject the concept because it substitutes what they believe to be the biblical doctrine with a philosophical construct and implies, in their view, a natural, local inclusion of the body and blood of Christ in the consecrated bread and wine of the eucharist .< ref > J. T.
T. S. Eliot's first professionally published poem, " The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock ," was first published by Poetry.
Some important contributors to the field of experimental designs are C. S. Peirce, R. A. Fisher, F. Yates, C. R. Rao, R. C. Bose, J. N. Srivastava, Shrikhande S. S., D. Raghavarao, W. G. Cochran, O. Kempthorne, W. T. Federer, V. V. Fedorov, A. S. Hedayat, J.