[permalink] [id link]
* J. N. D. Kelly, Early Christian Doctrines, 1978, ISBN 0-06-064334-X
Some Related Sentences
J and .
The theory predicts a linear dependence of Af on Af, where J is the experimentally determined Curie-Weiss constant.
The Stanford Achievement Test, Form J, was administered by classroom teachers, consisting of a battery of six sub-tests: Paragraph Meaning, Word Meaning, Spelling, Language, Arithmetic Computation, and Arithmetic Reasoning.
It is, of course, easy to see how `` J '' will mean Uncle Jack to one person and little Jane to another.
Jorge Moll and Jordan Grafman, neuroscientists at the National Institutes of Health and LABS-D ' Or Hospital Network ( J. M.
This design-based analysis was discussed and developed by Francis J. Anscombe at Rothamsted Experimental Station and by Oscar Kempthorne at Iowa State University.
J and N
West ( 1967 ) for Alcidamas ' invention of the contest of Homer and Hesiod, N. J. Richardson ( 1981 ) against
J. N. L. Myres built upon this suspicion and speculated that belief in Pelagianism reflected an actively provincial outlook in Britain and that Vortigern represented the Pelagian party, while Ambrosius led the Catholic one.
As seen from the definition, the derived SI units of angular momentum are newton meter seconds ( N · m · s or kg · m < sup > 2 </ sup > s < sup >− 1 </ sup >) or joule seconds ( J · s ).
* J. Bardeen, L. N. Cooper, and J. R. Schrieffer, " Microscopic Theory of Superconductivity ", Phys.
* Halbert, N, and Derr, J ( 1995 ) A Comprehensive Evaluation of Cattle Introgression into US Federal Bison Herds, Journal of Heredity, Oxford Journals, Vol 98, Issue 1.
* Ward, T. J .; Bielawski, J. P .; Davis, S. K .; Templeton, J. W .; and Derr, J. N. ( 1999 ) Identification of Domestic Cattle Hybrids in Wild Cattle and Bison Species: A General Approach Using mtDNA Markers and the Parametric Bootstrap, Animal Conservation
Reprinted in L. S. Stavrianos, TheEpic of Man ( Englewood Cliffs, N. J .: PrenticeHall, 1971 ), pp. 465466.
( 1995 ) The life and times of Menelik II: Ethiopia, 1844-1913, Lawrenceville, N. J .: Red Sea Press, ISBN 1-56902-010-8
The 21 consonant letters in the English alphabet are B, C, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, V, X, Z, and usually W and Y: The letter Y stands for the consonant in " yoke ", the vowel in " myth " and the vowel in " funny ", and " yummy " for both consonant and vowel, for examples ; W almost always represents a consonant except in rare words ( mostly loanwords from Welsh ) like " crwth " " cwm ".
* McKeeman, William Marshall ; Horning, James J .; Wortman, David B., A Compiler Generator, Englewood Cliffs, N. J.: Prentice-Hall, 1970.
J and D
Its album Pimp to Eat featured guest appearances by various members of Rhyme Syndicate, Odd Oberheim, Jacky jasper ( who appears as Jacky Jasper on the song " We Sleep Days " and H-Bomb on " War "), D. J.
In Butlin, RK, J Bridle, and D Schluter ( eds ) Speciation and Patterns of Diversity, Cambridge University Press, pp. 102 – 126.
The Tycoons: How Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, Jay Gould, and J. P. Morgan Invented the American Supereconomy.
In 2006 and 2007, J. D. Monnier and his coworkers produced an image of Altair's surface from 2006 infrared observations made with the MIRC instrument on the CHARA array interferometer ; this was the first time the surface of any main-sequence star, apart from the Sun, had been imaged.
Beachcomber was the nom de plume used by surrealist humorous columnists D. B. Wyndham-Lewis and, chiefly, J.
* Richard J. Coggins, 1 and 2 Chronicles in Dunn, James D. G., Rogerson, John William ( eds ), " Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible " ( Eerdmans, 2003 )
* Powell J., Blakeley D. W., Powell, T. Biographical Dictionary of Literary Influences: The Nineteenth Century, 1800 – 1914.