[permalink] [id link]
* Londonistan: How Britain Is Creating a Terror State Within, Gibson Square Books Ltd, 2006, ISBN 1-903933-76-5.
Some Related Sentences
Londonistan and How
Londonistan and .
In a Daily Telegraph article he wrote on Israel ( 10 June 2007 ), Berkoff expressed his support for the Melanie Phillips book Londonistan, calling it " gripping " and " quite overwhelming in its research and common sense.
Richard Littlejohn on 9 July used his column in the Daily Mail to attack politicians in an article titled Hello bombers ... and welcome to Londonistan.
How and Britain
That changed, however, in the 1960s, when Benoît Mandelbrot started writing about self-similarity in papers such as How Long Is the Coast of Britain?
The Economic Consequences of Mr. Keynes: How the Second Industrial Revolution Passed Great Britain By.
Film festivals, including those at Edinburgh Film Festival, Bath and Glasgow participated in the Festival of Britain, and local authorities put on film festivals, helped by a BFI pamphlet, How to put on a Film Show.
Kenyatta read the draft of the Kenya section of Padmore's new book, How Britain Rules Africa ( 1936 ) With the editorial help of an English editor named Dinah Stock who became a close friend, Kenyatta published his own book, Facing Mount Kenya ( his revised LSE thesis ) in 1938 under his new name, Jomo Kenyatta.
* Schwartz, R. F., ( 2007 ) How Britain got the blues: The transmission and reception of American blues style in the United Kingdom Ashgate, ISBN 0-7546-5580-6.
The early Welsh tale How Culhwch won Olwen ( tentatively dated to c. 1100 ), set in Arthurian Britain places Arthur as chief among the kings of Britain.
The new names were based on the text ; thus " New Britain " became " Amazing Grace ", " Northfield " became " How Long, Dear Savior ", and so on.
* Smith, Michael, How Communists in Britain followed the Moscow line, Electronic Telegraph, 10 October 1997.
* Beaudreau, Bernard C. The Economic Consequences of Mr. Keynes: How the Second Industrial Revolution Passed Great Britain ( 2006 )
In 2007 her work on the Greenham Common evictions was selected by Val Williams and Susan Bright as part of ' How We Are: Photographing Britain ', the first major survey of photography to be held at Tate Britain.
* Tate Britain, ' How We Are: Photographing Britain ', Guide to Room 5-' The Urge to Document 1970-1990 ' which included work on the 1984 Greeham Common evictions by Jane Bown
* Wolmar, Christian: " Fire and Steam: How the Railways Transformed Britain " ( London: Atlantic Books, 2007 ) ISBN 978-1-84354-630-6
The Broken Compass: How British Politics Lost its Way ( Continuum ISBN 978-1-84706-405-9 ), was published in May 2009, and The Rage Against God ( Continuum ISBN 978-1-4411-0572-1 ), was published in Britain in March 2010, and in the US ( Zondervan ISBN 978-0-310-32031-9 ) in May.
* David Dimbleby ( 1938 – ), TV commentator, who included the town as a destination in his 2007 TV series How We Built Britain ; and Denis Healey ( 1917 – ), politician and writer, both have links with the town.
How and Is
Father Thomas Carroll, who founded the Carroll Centre for the Blind, wrote Blindness: What It Is, What It Does and How to Live with It in 1961.
" The Credibility Revolution in Empirical Economics: How Better Research Design Is Taking the Con out of Econometrics
* How Is This Going to Continue ?, a novel by James Chapman, presents itself as the libretto to a musical work by a composer whose ( fictional ) entry in The Grove Dictionary of Music is quoted at length.
This skyscraper was the filming location for R & B group Dru Hill's music video for " How Deep Is Your Love ," directed by Brett Ratner, who also directed the movie Rush Hour, whose soundtrack features the song.
* Frank White: The Seti Factor – How the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Is Changing Our View of the Universe and Ourselves.
Look at those tracks, I'm gonna drive my motorcycle up those saggy glad bags, get your sh * t together, sucking a good stiff will do you good " Despite all this, as well as the fact that Tesco Vee had performed a song called " Morrissey Must Die " about the Smiths ' self-identified asexual frontman and referred to him as a " fag ," they later contributed a cover of the song " How Soon Is Now?
The album was followed the same year by the non-album singles " Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now " and " William, It Was Really Nothing ", which featured " How Soon Is Now?
In January 2009, Weber, the IHR's director, released an essay titled, " How Relevant Is Holocaust Revisionism?
As far as David Lodge's narrative is concerned, quite a number of elements prevalent in his earlier novels can again be identified: Helen's Catholic upbringing, with her parents still believers in the Catholic faith ( reminiscent of The British Museum Is Falling Down and How Far Can You Go?
* A couple of members of the Mutant gang are shown throwing snowballs at an elderly Beast Boy in a cage in the season 2 episode of Teen Titans, entitled " How Long Is Forever?