[permalink] [id link]
* Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within
Some Related Sentences
Londonistan and How
* Londonistan: How Britain Is Creating a Terror State Within, Gibson Square Books Ltd, 2006, ISBN 1-903933-76-5.
Londonistan and is
How and Britain
That changed, however, in the 1960s, when Benoît Mandelbrot started writing about self-similarity in papers such as How Long Is the Coast of Britain?
The Economic Consequences of Mr. Keynes: How the Second Industrial Revolution Passed Great Britain By.
Film festivals, including those at Edinburgh Film Festival, Bath and Glasgow participated in the Festival of Britain, and local authorities put on film festivals, helped by a BFI pamphlet, How to put on a Film Show.
Kenyatta read the draft of the Kenya section of Padmore's new book, How Britain Rules Africa ( 1936 ) With the editorial help of an English editor named Dinah Stock who became a close friend, Kenyatta published his own book, Facing Mount Kenya ( his revised LSE thesis ) in 1938 under his new name, Jomo Kenyatta.
* Schwartz, R. F., ( 2007 ) How Britain got the blues: The transmission and reception of American blues style in the United Kingdom Ashgate, ISBN 0-7546-5580-6.
The early Welsh tale How Culhwch won Olwen ( tentatively dated to c. 1100 ), set in Arthurian Britain places Arthur as chief among the kings of Britain.
The new names were based on the text ; thus " New Britain " became " Amazing Grace ", " Northfield " became " How Long, Dear Savior ", and so on.
* Smith, Michael, How Communists in Britain followed the Moscow line, Electronic Telegraph, 10 October 1997.
* Beaudreau, Bernard C. The Economic Consequences of Mr. Keynes: How the Second Industrial Revolution Passed Great Britain ( 2006 )
In 2007 her work on the Greenham Common evictions was selected by Val Williams and Susan Bright as part of ' How We Are: Photographing Britain ', the first major survey of photography to be held at Tate Britain.
* Tate Britain, ' How We Are: Photographing Britain ', Guide to Room 5-' The Urge to Document 1970-1990 ' which included work on the 1984 Greeham Common evictions by Jane Bown
* Wolmar, Christian: " Fire and Steam: How the Railways Transformed Britain " ( London: Atlantic Books, 2007 ) ISBN 978-1-84354-630-6
The Broken Compass: How British Politics Lost its Way ( Continuum ISBN 978-1-84706-405-9 ), was published in May 2009, and The Rage Against God ( Continuum ISBN 978-1-4411-0572-1 ), was published in Britain in March 2010, and in the US ( Zondervan ISBN 978-0-310-32031-9 ) in May.
* David Dimbleby ( 1938 – ), TV commentator, who included the town as a destination in his 2007 TV series How We Built Britain ; and Denis Healey ( 1917 – ), politician and writer, both have links with the town.
How and is
How is the beat poet to achieve unity of form when he is at the same time engaged in a systematic derangement of senses.
How much they esteemed him is shown by the fact that their underground committee selected him as one of the few who would be helped to escape.
How literature does this, or for whom, is certainly not clear, but the content, form, and language of the `` message '', as well as the source, would all play differentiated parts in giving and molding a sense of purpose.
How effectively these warnings can be presented is seen in Pohl and Kornbluth's The Space Merchants, Vonnegut's Player Piano and Wyndham's Re-Birth.
This is the question now facing President Kennedy: How to put a stop to the Soviet buildup in Cuba and to Communist infiltration of this hemisphere??
How explicit such factors have been historically is evident in any chronology of restrictive covenant cases or in a review of NAREB's Code of Ethics Article 34 in the Code, adopted in 1924, states that `` a Realtor should never be instrumental in introducing into a neighborhood a character of property or occupancy, members of any race or nationality or any individuals whose presence will clearly be detrimental to property values in that neighborhood ''.
The one unifying note, if any, is sounded in the initial article entitled: `` How To Get Through The Day ''.
`` How The Kooks Crumble '' features an amusingly accurate take-off on sneaky announcers who attempt to homogenize radio-TV commercials, and `` The Watchers Of The Night '' is a veritable waking nightmare.
How Maxwell recounts his first coming to Camusfearna, his furnishing the empty house with beach-drift, the subtle changes in season over ten years, is a moving experience.