[permalink] [id link]
* Lucky Pierre – " Into My Arms " / " Match " ( 7in single, 1980 )
Some Related Sentences
Lucky and Pierre
It is there he met some of his future colleagues: Maurice de Bevere ( Morris, creator of Lucky Luke ), Pierre Culliford ( Peyo, creator of the Smurfs ), and Eddy Paape.
He appeared in the late 1960s in a gag on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in as a French ventriloquist named Lucky Pierre, who has the misfortune of having his elderly dummy die of a heart attack in the middle of his act.
The first site in Regina used for flying was the infield at Regina Exhibition Park's horse race track, where visiting barnstormer " Lucky Bob " St. Pierre ( a Nebraskan whose real name was " Shaeffer " or " Shaffer ") flew a Curtiss Model D biplane in August, 1911.
In keeping with the theme of sexual allusion ( see arab strap ( sexual device )), Moffat records as a solo artist under the name Lucky Pierre ( later changed to L Pierre ) – slang for the man in the middle of a gay threesome.
* Lucky Pierre, an American band fronted by Kevin McMahon ( musician ) and including one-time member Trent Reznor
* The lead character in Eric Rohmer's The Sign of Leo ( original French title: ' Le Signe du lion ', 1959 ) refers to himself as ' Lucky Pierre ' early on in the film.
* Lucky Pierre, a character who appeared in one episode of Batman ( 1960s TV series ); portrayed by Pierre Salinger, Lucky Pierre defended The Joker and Catwoman
and Pierre Canavese who had been previously deported from the U. S. to Italy but had subsequently entered Cuba by means of a fraudulent passport and was closely associated with Lucky Luciano
It was there that she was broadcast on French television in a performance with Lucky Thompson, Pierre Michelot and Kenny Clarke.
Kevin Michael McMahon ( born September 21, 1953 in Cleveland, Ohio ) is a musician, singer, and songwriter for the long-standing bands Lucky Pierre and Prick.
McMahon began recording with his pop group Lucky Pierre in 1974, releasing a number of vinyl singles though 1981.
Lucky Pierre initially consisted of: John Guciardo-Lead Guitar, Brian Dempsey-Drums, Dennis DeVito-Bass and McMahon on Guitar & Lead Vocals.
Lucky and –
A 1993 compilation called Lucky Thirteen was released, but it only covered Young's 1982 – 1988 output.
* 1949 – Captain James Gallagher lands his B-50 Superfortress Lucky Lady II in Fort Worth, Texas after completing the first non-stop around-the-world airplane flight in 94 hours and one minute.
* 1927 – The first Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon, Trolley Troubles, produced by Walt Disney, is released by Universal Pictures.
The rope is much shorter, and Lucky – who has acquired a new hat – leads Pozzo, rather than being driven by him.
However, Pozzo's dominance is noted to be superficial ; " upon closer inspection, it becomes evident that Lucky always possessed more influence in the relationship, for he danced, and more importantly, thought – not as a service, but in order to fill a vacant need of Pozzo: he committed all of these acts for Pozzo.
* March 2 – The B-50 Superfortress Lucky Lady II under Captain James Gallagher lands in Fort Worth, Texas, after completing the first non-stop around-the-world airplane flight ( it was refueled in flight 4 times ).
Commonly known as Jim Callaghan ( and nicknamed " Sunny Jim ", " Gentleman Jim ", " Lucky Jim " or " Big Jim "), Callaghan is the only person to have served in all four of the Great Offices of State: Prime Minister, Chancellor of the Exchequer ( 1964 – 67 ), Home Secretary ( 1967 – 70 ), and Foreign Secretary ( 1974 – 76 ).
Charles " Lucky " Luciano ( pronounced ; born Salvatore Lucania November 24, 1897 – January 26, 1962 ), was an Italian-born, naturalized American mobster born in Sicily.
* The Last Testament of Lucky Luciano ( 2011 ) – based on the book, The Last Testament of Lucky Luciano by Martin Gosch and Richard Hammer is currently in the works.
Lucky and Into
Into the 1990s, Lucky Dube was one of the best-selling artists in South African history, especially his 1990 album Slave.
Recent production by the San Marin Musical Theater include Westside Story, Lucky Stiff, Crazy for You, Singing in the Rain, Seussical the Musical, Into the Woods, Thoroughly Modern Millie, and most recently Little Mary Sunshine.
Tooth and Nail rose to # 71 on The Billboard 200 during the release of " Into the Fire ", but fell off the charts for a week before re-entering and rising to # 77 during the release of " Just Got Lucky ".