[permalink] [id link]
* Portions adapted from the Wikinfo article, " Crestone, Colorado " http :// www. wikinfo. org / index. php / Crestone, _Colorado
Some Related Sentences
Portions and adapted
: Portions of this section are adapted from Murray Sperber's book Shake Down The Thunder: The Creation of Notre Dame Football
Portions adapted from Providence Day School Silver Memories: The First Twenty Five Years by Clara Ellen Peeler and Catherine Campani Messmer ; Providence Day School, 1995.
Portions and from
Portions of the film were shot in Goblin Valley State Park, Utah, USA, and non-humanoid creatures were created by Stan Winston Studio from designs by Jordu Schell.
Portions of Hay's diaries and letters from 1861 – 1870, published in the book Lincoln and the Civil War, show Lincoln in a far more intimate light.
* Portions of this article are from Jason Harris ' " Astroinfo " which is distributed with KStars, a desktop planetarium for Linux / KDE.
* Portions of this material originated as excerpts from the public-domain 1848 edition of the Classical Dictionary by John Lemprière.
Portions of the county fall within the boundaries of the Nantahala National Forest, and the Hiawassee River-a tributary of the Tennessee River-flows through the county from southeast to northwest.
Portions of Johnson ( 1858 ), Jenkins ( 1905 ), Toombs ( 1905 ), Candler ( 1914 ), and Treutlen ( 1918 ) counties were taken from Emanuel's original borders.
Portions of the 5th Ohio Cavalry, the 59th Indiana Infantry and the 5th Iowa Infantry were sent in pursuit from Huntsville and skirmished with Patterson's rear guard that evening at Fletcher's Ferry on the Tennessee River south of Madison.
Portions of two Pony Express routes in this area from 1860-1861 remain as modern El Dorado Hills roads.
Portions of Route 47 and Route 347 may be upgraded from a surface road to a freeway that would become part of Route 55.
Portions of the township, notably the West Atlantic City and Anchorage Poynte areas, are not contiguous to the main body of the municipality, having been separated from the mainland portion of the township as municipalities were formed, largely since the boroughitis phenomenon in the 1890s.
Portions of the township were acquired from Readington Township in 1832 and 1861, and portions were transferred to Clinton Township in 1871 and 1891.
Portions of the township were taken on December 6, 1769 from Pittsgrove Township and on July 26, 1882 form Woodstown.
Portions of this Onondaga village dating from the early eighteenth century were uncovered in the 1930s when East Syracuse High School was being built on Kinne St near James.
( Portions of a diary written by Henry McLafferty Jr ( 1819 – 1859 ) are available online from the Rochester Public Library: Romulus Revisited: Extracts from the Diary of Henry McLafferty, Jr. 1856 – 1857 ).
Portions of Midwest City particularly northwest of Tinker Air Force Base sustained extreme damage from a violent tornado that swept through the southern and eastern areas of the Oklahoma City Metro on May 3, 1999.
Portions of ESPN's broadcast, including the early parts of the Monday final round, were presented as SportsCenter, specifically " SportsCenter at the U. S. Open " which is similar to segments within the show with nightly highlights and analysis that originate from the event locations, much like " SportsCenter at the Super Bowl " and " SportsCenter at the World Series ", etc.
Portions of Title V remain, including the Good Samaritan Act, which protects ISPs from liability for third party content on their services, and legal definitions of the Internet.
Portions and article
Portions of this article were based on the page: http :// www. ninds. nih. gov / disorders / cephalic_disorders / detail_cephalic_disorders. htm at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke's public domain resource.
* Portions of this article were formerly excerpted from the public domain Lemprière's Classical Dictionary, 1848.
* Portions of this article were translated from the German language Wikipedia article: de: Flagge Nigers, ( consulted 2008-07-25 ).
* Portions of this section are a translation of the article Intendant ( Ancien Régime ) from the French Wikipedia, consulted on August 13, 2006.
* Portions of this article come from the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica ( which still ascribed the work to Mariana Alcoforado ).
* Portions of this article were translated from the French language Wikipedia article: fr: Hubert Lyautey.
* Portions of this article are based on public domain text from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
* Portions of this article were translated from the French language Wikipedia article: fr: Modibo Keïta.