[permalink] [id link]
* Portions of this article have been taken from the Jewish Encyclopedia of 1906.
Some Related Sentences
Portions and article
* Portions of this article are from Jason Harris ' " Astroinfo " which is distributed with KStars, a desktop planetarium for Linux / KDE.
* Portions adapted from the Wikinfo article, " Crestone, Colorado " http :// www. wikinfo. org / index. php / Crestone, _Colorado
Portions of this article were based on the page: http :// www. ninds. nih. gov / disorders / cephalic_disorders / detail_cephalic_disorders. htm at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke's public domain resource.
* Portions of this article were formerly excerpted from the public domain Lemprière's Classical Dictionary, 1848.
* Portions of this article were translated from the German language Wikipedia article: de: Flagge Nigers, ( consulted 2008-07-25 ).
* Portions of this section are a translation of the article Intendant ( Ancien Régime ) from the French Wikipedia, consulted on August 13, 2006.
* Portions of this article come from the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica ( which still ascribed the work to Mariana Alcoforado ).
* Portions of this article were translated from the French language Wikipedia article: fr: Hubert Lyautey.
* Portions of this article are based on public domain text from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
* Portions of this article were translated from the French language Wikipedia article: fr: Modibo Keïta.
Portions and have
Portions of a precursor RNA ( introns ) may be removed by cis-splicing or by having two or more precursor RNA molecules have ligated by trans-splicing.
Portions of structures that are subdivided by fire walls are permitted to be considered separate buildings, in that fire walls have sufficient structural stability to maintain the integrity of the wall in the event of the collapse of the building construction on either side of the wall.
Portions of the property since have been sold or de-annexed, including land now occupied by the Disney-built community of Celebration.
Portions of the Works have been closed over the years, but many parts of the complex have been reopened by smaller industries, some of which are steel-related.
Portions of Lee County are addressed as Phenix City, 36870 ZIP code, for the sole purpose that Smiths Station does not have full incorporation to annex the area.
Portions of Forsyth County and Fulton County also have Suwanee and its zip code ( 30024 ) as a mailing address.
Portions of Neihart have been abandoned, and ghost town ruins can be seen in the city's outer limits.
Portions of the township have been taken over the years to form Union Township ( November 15, 1831 ), Winslow Township ( March 8, 1845 ) and Clementon Township ( February 24, 1903 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Anglesea Borough ( on June 13, 1885 ; now North Wildwood City ), Avalon Borough ( April 18, 1892 ), Wildwood ( May 1, 1895 ), Stone Harbor Borough ( April 3, 1914 ) and West Wildwood ( April 21, 1920 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Dennis Township ( March 1, 1827 ) and Ocean City borough ( March 3, 1884 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Columbia Township ( March 12, 1844, returned to Hopewell Township on March 11, 1845 ), Cohansey Township ( March 6, 1848 ) and Shiloh borough ( April 9, 1929 ).
Portions of the township have been take to form Clinton town ( April 5, 1865, within the township ; became independent in 1895 ), High Bridge township ( March 29, 1871 ) and Lebanon borough ( March 26, 1926 ).
Portions of the township have been take to form Tewksbury Township ( March 11, 1755 ), Clinton Township ( April 12, 1841 ), High Bridge borough ( February 19, 1898 ), Junction borough ( February 20, 1895, now known as Hampton borough ), Califon borough ( April 2, 1898 ) and Glen Gardner borough ( March 26, 1919 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Cranbury Township ( as of March 7, 1872 ) and Plainsboro Township ( on April 1, 1919 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Long Branch ( April 11, 1867 ), Eatontown ( April 4, 1873 ), Asbury Park ( March 26, 1874 ), Neptune Township ( February 26, 1879 ), Sea Bright ( March 21, 1889 ), Allenhurst ( April 26, 1897 ), Deal ( March 7, 1898 ), Monmouth Beach ( March 9, 1906 ), Interlaken ( March 11, 1922 ) and Loch Arbour ( April 23, 1957 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Linden Township ( March 4, 1861 ), Roselle Park, ( March 22, 1901 ), Kenilworth ( May 13, 1907 ) and Hillside ( April 3, 1913 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Rahway Township ( February 27, 1804 ), Plainfield Township ( April 5, 1847 ), Cranford Township ( March 14, 1871 ), Fanwood Township ( March 6, 1878, now known as Scotch Plains ), Mountainside ( September 25, 1895 ) and Hillside ( April 3, 1913 ).
Portions of Lady's Island have been annexed by Beaufort, though the city does not have complete jurisdiction of the entire island.
Portions of the " Son of Edge " demos have resurfaced in various forms over the years in Styx, DeYoung, and Burtnik anthologies.
* Portions of 96 Minutes, a thriller starring Brittany Snow and Twilight's Christian Serratos, have been filmed on the campus.