[permalink] [id link]
* Revised piston crown shape to support a higher compression ratio of 9. 6: 1.
Some Related Sentences
Revised and piston
Revised and support
* Benjamin G. Wilkinson ( 1872 – 1968 ), a staunch Seventh-Day Adventist missionary, theology professor and college president, wrote Our Authorized Bible Vindicated ( 1930 ), in which he attacked the Westcott-Hort Greek text and expressed strong opposition to the English Revised Version New Testament ( ERV, 1881 ), in particular because it didn ’ t support two prooftexts favored by Adventists.
Revised and higher
# A significant score ( i. e. 30 or higher ) on the Hare Psychopathy Check list – Revised ( PCL-R ); or
Revised ergonomics brought the bars higher and swept back five degrees more than earlier models, along with a slimmer gas tank.
For example, correlating the Initial Questionnaire with the Revised NEO Personality Inventory ( NEO PI-R ), the researchers found that persons having inner dialogues scored significantly lower on Assertiveness and higher on Self-Consciousness, Fantasy, Aesthetics, Feelings and Openness than people having internal monologues.
Revised and ratio
Revised version with more accurate color and aspect ratio created by User: Seancdaug using the Nestopia emulator.
Revised and 9
* Revised Code of Washington 9. 12. 010: " Every person who brings on his or her own behalf, or instigates, incites, or encourages another to bring, any false suit at law or in equity in any court of this state, with intent thereby to distress or harass a defendant in the suit, or who serves or sends any paper or document purporting to be or resembling a judicial process, that is not in fact a judicial process, is guilty of a misdemeanor ; and in case the person offending is an attorney, he or she may, in addition thereto be disbarred from practicing law within this state.
Then we find Tabor ( Hosea 5: 1 ), Shechem ( Hosea 6: 9 the Revised Version ( British and American )), Gilgal and Bethel ( Hosea 4: 15, 9: 15, 10: 5, 10: 8, 10: 15, 12: 11 ).
As of version 9. 0 ( starting with the first test release after Alpha. 09 ), C-Kermit has an Open Source license, the Revised 3-Clause BSD License.
As a result, Sahuarita operates fully under Title 9: Cities and Towns, of the Arizona Revised Statutes.
), Revised ^ 5 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme, Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation, 11 ( 1 ), September, 1998 and ACM SIGPLAN Notices, 33 ( 9 ), October, 1998.
Revised and .
This resulted in revisions of the King James Bible in 1881-85 as the English Revised Version and in 1901 as the American Standard Version.
Undertaken by 32 American scholars, under the chairmanship of Rev. Dr. Luther A. Weigle, former dean of Yale University Divinity School, their studies resulted in the publishing of the Revised Standard Version, 1946-52.
" On July 27, 1868, the day before the Fourteenth Amendment was adopted, U. S. Congress declared in the preamble of the Expatriation Act that " the right of expatriation is a natural and inherent right of all people, indispensable to the enjoyment of the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ," and ( Section I ) one of " the fundamental principles of this government " ( United States Revised Statutes, sec.
The Department of Justice has published " ADA 2010 Revised Requirements: Accessible Pools-Means of Entry and Exit ", which is designed to assist pool owners and operators with understanding the new accessibility requirements, the application of the requirements and the longstanding obligations of pool owners and operators in connection with the new requirements.
: The Original Version, Restored and Revised ( Second Printing 2007 ), which restored the book to its original content, with slight revisions, and added comprehensive end notes, an index, and an appendix.
Nonconformist members and members from constituencies which would not have been affected by the Revised Book were only exercising their full legal rights in throwing out a Measure which was approved by the majority of English Members of Parliament.
Though the King James Version ( KJV ) was always commonly used, it was officially adopted in the 1950s when J. Reuben Clark, of the First Presidency, argued extensively that newer translations, such as Revised Standard Version of 1952, were of lower quality and less compatible with LDS tradition.
* Conservative Judaism: Our Ancestors To Our Descendants ( Revised Edition ), Elliot N. Dorff, United Synagogue New York, 1996
Revised and 6
First published in 1930 as the Yale Catalog of Bright Stars, this catalog contained information on all stars brighter than visual magnitude 6. 5 in the Harvard Revised Photometry Catalogue.
( editor ) " Revised report on the algorithmic language ALGOL 60 ", Communications of the ACM 6, 1 ( Jan. 1963 ), pp. 1 – 17
In October 2009, the Ohio state government declared the City of Wellston to be in a state of fiscal emergency " as defined by Section 118. 03 ( A )( 6 ) and 118. 03 ( B ) of the Ohio Revised Code " on the basis of a " treasury deficiency ".
In the Syriac Orthodox, Indian Orthodox, Revised Julian Calendars within Eastern Orthodoxy, Roman Catholic, and Anglican churches, the Feast of the Transfiguration is observed on 6 August.
( Chenopodiaceae ): Molecular Phylogenetic Analysis Of Nuclear And Chloroplast Data Sets And A Revised Classification In: International Journal of Plant Sciences, 168 ( 6 ): 931 – 956, 2007.
* Revised by others later George Edward Cokayne The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct, or Dormant, I-XIII ( in 6 ) ( Thrupp, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 2BU: Sutton Publishing Limited, 2000 ), III: 166.
In the Syriac Orthodox, Indian Orthodox, Revised Julian calendars within Eastern Orthodoxy, Roman Catholic, Old Catholic, and Anglican churches, the Feast of the Transfiguration is observed on 6 August.
In some adaptations of the Revised Common Lectionary, used by many Protestant denominations, the Epiphany season begins on January 6, and continues until the day before Ash Wednesday ( which begins Lent ).
Some interpreters consider that in one of the Pauline vice lists, 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10, one of the words malakoi (" soft ") or arsenokoitai ( a compound of " male " and " bed ", from whence, " koitai ", the word " coitus " originates, through the Latin ) refer to male prostitution ( or male temple prostitution ): this interpretation of arsenokoitai is followed in the New Revised Standard Version.
( Chenopodiaceae ): Molecular Phylogenetic Analysis Of Nuclear And Chloroplast Data Sets And A Revised Classification In: International Journal of Plant Sciences, 168 ( 6 ), p. 942 and 945-946, 2007 pdf ( chapters Description, Habitat, Systematics )