[permalink] [id link]
Co-penned by Linda Perry, the song offers a rare glimpse into the mind of a woman who, for the last 15 years, has been as famous for being a rock star as she's been for being a victim.
Some Related Sentences
by and Linda
Linda accepted the reproach, which was something she did rarely in all her life and most rarely in that summer of 1936 when she was by all odds the prettiest and brightest young woman west of the Allegheny Mountains, and John was surely one of the handsomer and brighter young men around Pittsburgh.
“ Baby Signs ” was developed by Dr. Linda Acredolo and Dr. Susan Goodwyn in the early 1980s, and has become a persistent trend in child development.
* Absalom is the name given to the caterpillar by screenwriter Linda Woolverton in Disney's " Alice in Wonderland ," directed by Tim Burton.
The esoteric text Oera Linda, published in 1872, mentions it under the name Atland ( the name used by Olaus Rudbeck ).
Pearl ( played by Bea Benaderet ) appeared in most of the first season episodes, as did Jethro's twin sister Jethrine, played by Baer in drag, using Linda Kaye Henning's voiceover.
In 2002, Love began composing an album with Linda Perry ; the record, America's Sweetheart, was released on Virgin Records in February 2004, was embraced by critics with mixed reviews.
* Linda Nagy, aka Ellen Troy, who has wetware in her brain, spines in her fingers ( for linking with computers ) and an antenna that lets her shut down machine remotely from the Venus Prime series by Arthur C. Clarke and Paul Preuss
Through the 1980s and 1990s, Jones was painting cartoon and parody art, sold through animation galleries by his daughter's company, Linda Jones Enterprises.
Of the previously unreleased songs, " Down to the Wire " features the New Orleans pianist Dr. John with Buffalo Springfield on an item from their shelved Stampede album ; " Love Is a Rose " was a minor hit for Linda Ronstadt in 1975 ; " Winterlong " received a cover by Pixies on the Neil Young tribute album from 1989, The Bridge ; and " Campaigner " is a Young song critical of Richard Nixon.
Arnaz would make a guest appearance on the TV series Alice, starring Linda Lavin and produced by I Love Lucy co-creators Madelyn Pugh ( Madelyn Davis ) and Bob Carroll, Jr.
* Supplements: Audio commentary by producer Paul M. Heller and screenwriter Michael Allin, " Blood and Steel: Making of Enter the Dragon ", " Bruce Lee: In His Own Words ", Linda Lee Cadwell interview gallery, " original " 1973 making-of featurette, " Backyard Workout with Bruce Lee "
* Supplements: Disc 1: Audio commentary by producer Paul M. Heller and screenwriter Michael Allin, " Blood and Steel: Making of Enter the Dragon ", " Bruce Lee: In His Own Words ", Linda Lee Cadwell interview gallery, " Location: Hong Kong with Enter the Dragon " original 1973 documentary, " Backyard Workout With Bruce Lee " Disc 2: " Curse of the Dragon " feature-length documentary, " Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey " feature-length documentary, theatrical trailers, TV spots
* Supplements: Audio commentary by producer Paul M. Heller and screenwriter Michael Allin, Isolated music score, an all-new introduction and interview with Linda Lee Cadwell, " Location: Hong Kong with Enter the Dragon " original 1973 documentary, " Backyard Workout with Bruce ", " Bruce Lee In His Own Words ", theatrical trailers, TV spots, cast and crew biographies, " Significance of Belts in Martial Arts " notes, " Heir to the Throne " – Jackie Chan notes, retrospective of Hong Kong martial arts films notes and stills, behind-the-scenes notes, reel recommendations – 16 movies
* Supplements: Audio commentary by producer Paul M. Heller and screenwriter Michael Allin, isolated music score, an all-new introduction and interview with Linda Lee Cadwell, " Location: Hong Kong with Enter the Dragon " original 1973 documentary, " Backyard Workout with Bruce ", " Bruce Lee: In His Own Words ", theatrical trailers, TV spots, cast and crew biographies, 10 exclusive Enter the Dragon postcards, 8 reproductions of original lobby cards, reproduction of the original press brochure
* Supplements: Audio commentary by producer Paul M. Heller and screenwriter Michael Allin, " Blood and Steel: Making of Enter the Dragon ", " Bruce Lee: In His Own Words ", Linda Lee Cadwell interview gallery, " Location: Hong Kong with Enter the Dragon " original 1973 documentary, " Backyard Workout with Bruce Lee ", " Curse of the Dragon " feature-length documentary, " Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey " feature-length documentary, theatrical trailers, TV spots
* Multiple Voices in Feminist Film Criticism, edited by Diane Carson, Janice R. Welsch, Linda Dittmar, University of Minnesota Press 1994
This was helped by the emergence of self-identified feminist writers including Ann Nocenti, Linda Fite, and Barbara Kesel.
Howland Island was overflown in 1967 by Ann Dearing Holtgren Pellegreno and in 1997 by Linda Finch during memorial circumnavigation flights to commemorate Earhart's 1937 world flight.
* Testimony Concerning Insider Trading, by Linda Thomsen, Director of the SEC's Division of Enforcement, before the U. S. Senate Judicial Committee ( September 26, 2006 )
By September 6, 1958, Jan & Arnie's third and final single, " The Beat That Can't Be Beat " backed with " I Love Linda " ( Arwin 113 ), again composed by the Berry, Ginsburg, and Altfeld team, was released.
by and Perry
* 2010 – California's Proposition 8, the ballot initiative prohibiting same-sex marriage passed by the state's voters in 2008, is overturned by Judge Vaughn Walker in the case Perry v. Schwarzenegger.
One example was recorded in 1948, by Buddy Kaye, Fred Wise, Sidney Lippman, and later Perry Como, called A, You're Adorable:
In December of that year, allegations by Arkansas state troopers Larry Patterson and Roger Perry were first reported by David Brock in the American Spectator.
Perry concluded the treaty with representatives of the Shogun, led by plenipotentiary and the text was reluctantly endorsed subsequently by Emperor Komei.
In 1978, Gaylord Perry ( age 40 ) became the oldest pitcher to receive the award, only to have the record broken in 2004 by Roger Clemens ( age 42 ).
Although the more radical consequences of the global communication network predicted by some cyberspace proponents ( i. e. the diminishing of state influence envisioned by John Perry Barlow ) failed to materialize and the word lost some of its novelty appeal, it remains current as of 2006.
*" And I Love You So " was covered by Elvis Presley, Helen Reddy, Shirley Bassey, Glen Campbell, Engelbert Humperdinck, Howard Keel and a 1973 hit for Perry Como
The first and perhaps still best known UK ' punk zine ' was Sniffin ' Glue, produced by Deptford punk fan Mark Perry.
Sniffin ' Glue ran for 12 photocopied issues ; the first issue was produced by Perry immediately following ( and in response to ) the London debut of The Ramones on July 4, 1976.
Ben E. Perry ( compiler of the " Perry Index " of Aesop's fables ) has argued controversially that some of the Buddhist Jataka tales and some of the fables in the Panchatantra may have been influenced by similar Greek and Near Eastern ones.
The executive order signed in 1996 to turn off Selective Availability in 2000 was proposed by the US Secretary of Defense, William Perry, because of the widespread growth of differential GPS services to improve civilian accuracy and eliminate the US military advantage.
His house, which survived until the Civil War era, overlooked the North River from a bluff ; its site on the block bounded by Perry and Charles Streets, Bleecker and West 4th Streets, can still be recognized by its mid-19th century rowhouses inserted into a neighborhood still retaining many houses of the 1830 – 37 boom.
In 1995, Led Zeppelin were inducted into the United States Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by Aerosmith's vocalist, Steven Tyler and guitarist Joe Perry.
by and song
Each song or ditty was prefaced by an author's note which indicated the origin and meaning of the song as well as special interest the song had, musical arrangement, and most of the chorus and verses.
My own stern hand has rent the ancient bond, And thereof shall the ending not have end: But not for me, that loved her, to be fond Lightly to please me with a newer friend Then hold it more than bravest-feathered song, That I affirm to thee, with heart of pride, I knew not what did to a friend belong Till I stood up, true friend, by thy true side ; ;
With shout and slow dance, with tears and song, with scream and contortion, the corner group was beset by hysteria and shivering, wailing, shouting, possession of something that seemed like an alien and outside force.
A crowd of 1,400 is expected for the ceremonies, which will be followed by the show in which the writers will lampoon baseball personalities in skit, dance and song.
He shares with Mr. Morse a parody of the college anthems he once sang while his second song is whisked away from him by Virginia Martin, a girl with a remarkably expressive yip in her voice.
Its album Pimp to Eat featured guest appearances by various members of Rhyme Syndicate, Odd Oberheim, Jacky jasper ( who appears as Jacky Jasper on the song " We Sleep Days " and H-Bomb on " War "), D. J.