[permalink] [id link]
Compatibility Group codes are used to indicate storage compatibility for HC / D Class 1 ( explosive ) materials.
Some Related Sentences
Compatibility and Group
United Nations markings include numbered Hazard Class and Division ( HC / D ) codes and alphabetic Compatibility Group codes.
The DVD + RW Compatibility and Convergence Group is responsible for working on the technical issues involved in the compatibility between the various hardware products using the plus format.
Compatibility and are
A complete ABI, such as the Intel Binary Compatibility Standard ( iBCS ), allows a program from one operating system supporting that ABI to run without modifications on any other such system, provided that necessary shared libraries are present, and similar prerequisites are fulfilled.
Compatibility with Inkscape: Inkscape's native format is SVG, which is supported by AI, but the two implementations are not 100 % compatible.
Compatibility means that the comultiplication and the counit are both unital algebra homomorphisms, or equivalently, that the multiplication and the unit of the algebra both be coalgebra morphisms: these statements are equivalent in that they are expressed by the same diagrams.
Compatibility with CDMA2000 would have beneficially enabled roaming on existing networks beyond Japan, since Qualcomm CDMA2000 networks are widely deployed, especially in the Americas, with coverage in 58 countries.
By installing the 2007 Office System Compatibility Pack, the Works Word Processor and Spreadsheet can import and export Office Open XML document formats, although they are converted rather than being operated upon natively.
Starting from HKSCS-2004, all characters using to Private Use Area section of Unicode are remapped, with many of them reassigned to Extension B Block or Supplementary Ideographic Plane Compatibility Block.
Compatibility and performance attributes are key factors in developing a rubber formulation for a particular application.
* Byte Mode, also known as " Bi-Directional " ( although all modes except Compatibility Mode are in fact bi-directional ), is a half-duplex mode that allows the device to transmit eight bits at a time using the same data lines that are used for the other direction.
Compatibility with the original system is usually the explicit purpose of cloning hardware or low-level software such as operating systems ( e. g. AROS and MorphOS are intended to be compatible with AmigaOS ).
Common factors are Size, Pressure Rating, Weight, Length, Straight hose or Coilhose and Chemical Compatibility.
Compatibility of Trance is considered to be very high and there are few to no 68k instruction sequences or applications which cause it any problems.
Compatibility and used
A Harmonised Standard can be used by manufacturers to demonstrate compliance with the Electromagnetic Compatibility ( EMC ) Directive ( but is not mandatory ) and will act as a benchmark for enforcement authorities across Europe.
# Compatibility problems — There is no standardization of connectors ; the same connector is often used for different voltages, and for both DC supplies and AC-to-AC transformers.
Compatibility and storage
Compatibility problems can arise because OS X will handle storage of resource forks differently, depending on OS X version, settings, and file system type.
Compatibility and compatibility
The IEC charter embraces all electrotechnologies including energy production and distribution, electronics, magnetics and electromagnetics, electroacoustics, multimedia and telecommunication, as well as associated general disciplines such as terminology and symbols, electromagnetic compatibility ( by its Advisory Committee on Electromagnetic Compatibility, ACEC ), measurement and performance, dependability, design and development, safety and the environment.
Compatibility is almost full at BIOS level, but even at register level, a very high value of compatibility is reached.
" The Myth of RSS Compatibility ", an article written in 2004 by RSS critic and Atom advocate Mark Pilgrim, discusses RSS version compatibility issues in more detail.
* Compatibility testing-The Apple Developer Program provides compatibility testing for new Applications.
* Windows's application compatibility layers ( Application Compatibility Toolkit ) to attempt to run poorly written applications, or those written for earlier versions of the platform.
Backward compatibility between newer drives and older tapes is not assured ; for examples, see HP's DDS Media Compatibility Matrix.
Compatibility is the degree to which an innovation appears consistent with existing values, past experiences, habits and needs to the potential adopter ; a low level of compatibility will slow acceptance.
On April 10, 2007, the Apache Software Foundation sent an open letter to Sun Microsystems CEO, Jonathan Schwartz regarding their inability to acquire an acceptable license for the Java SE 5 Technology Compatibility Kit ( TCK ), a test kit needed by the project to demonstrate compatibility with the Java SE 5 specification, as needed by the Sun specification license for Java SE 5.
CHIC ( Checker for Interface Compatibility ) is a modular verifier for behavioral compatibility checking of hardware and software systems.
* HD Loader Game Compatibility List, a straightforward list which includes notes about various compatibility issues.
* Game Compatibility List for the PS2 HDD Shows compatibility for the various versions of HD loader, USB Extreme and ToxicOS.
Compatibility and for
AT & Ts Compatibility Bulletin No. 105 described the product as " a method for pushbutton signaling from customer stations using the voice transmission path.
Compatibility is important for products to be successful ; many devices coming out have USB, Ethernet, or other standard types of connection.
* Compatibility ( geochemistry ), how readily a particular trace element substitutes for a major element within a mineral
New features include Workspace Manager, Compatibility Toolbars, Upgrade Installation for WordPerfect Office 10 and higher, WordPerfect OfficeReady Browser.
* Missing Features and Hardware Compatibility Issues — Another reason for criticism were the missing features, especially missing DVD playback, as well as CD burning, both of which were available in Mac OS 9.
In the United States, the Hearing Aid Compatibility Act of 1988 ( HAC Act ) requires that the Federal Communications Commission ( FCC ) ensure that all telephones manufactured or imported for use in the United States after August 1989, and all “ essential ” telephones, be hearing aid-compatible ( through the use of a telecoil ).
** FreeBSD's Linux Compatibility Layer, which enables binaries built specifically for Linux to run on FreeBSD with the same way as the native FreeBSD API layer.
* Compatibility Support Module, a part of the Intel Platform Innovation Framework for EFI providing the capability to support legacy BIOS interfaces
* Compatibility: certified equipment has been tested for connectivity with other certified equipment.
* Nibble Mode is an interface that allows the device to transmit data four bits ( a nibble ) at a time, ( re ) using four of the status lines of Compatibility Mode for data.