[permalink] [id link]
; Every Day / A Heart Full Of Love ( Reprise ): Valjean arrives in the middle of a love scene between Cosette and Marius and decides not to stand in the way of their happiness.
Some Related Sentences
; and Every
Every single instance of altruistic behavior need not always increase inclusive fitness ; altruistic behaviors would have been selected for if such behaviors on average increased inclusive fitness in the ancestral environment.
* Revised Code of Washington 9. 12. 010: " Every person who brings on his or her own behalf, or instigates, incites, or encourages another to bring, any false suit at law or in equity in any court of this state, with intent thereby to distress or harass a defendant in the suit, or who serves or sends any paper or document purporting to be or resembling a judicial process, that is not in fact a judicial process, is guilty of a misdemeanor ; and in case the person offending is an attorney, he or she may, in addition thereto be disbarred from practicing law within this state.
Every Boolean algebra ( A, ∧, ∨) gives rise to a ring ( A, +, ·) by defining a + b := ( a ∧ ¬ b ) ∨ ( b ∧ ¬ a ) = ( a ∨ b ) ∧ ¬( a ∧ b ) ( this operation is called symmetric difference in the case of sets and XOR in the case of logic ) and a · b := a ∧ b. The zero element of this ring coincides with the 0 of the Boolean algebra ; the multiplicative identity element of the ring is the 1 of the Boolean algebra.
Every information exchange between living organisms — i. e. transmission of signals that involve a living sender and receiver can be considered a form of communication ; and even primitive creatures such as corals are competent to communicate.
Every one of us has been passing through days of anxiety ; we cannot, however, feel that peace has been established, but that we have nothing but an armistice in a state of war.
* Every pair of congruence relations for an unknown integer x, of the form x ≡ k ( mod a ) and x ≡ l ( mod b ), has a solution, as stated by the Chinese remainder theorem ; in fact the solutions are described by a single congruence relation modulo ab.
Every module over a division ring has a basis ; linear maps between finite-dimensional modules over a division ring can be described by matrices, and the Gaussian elimination algorithm remains applicable.
Every bijective function g has an inverse g < sup >− 1 </ sup >, such that gg < sup >− 1 </ sup > = I ;
Every connected graph is an expander ; however, different connected graphs have different expansion parameters.
Cobham was a common butt of veiled satire in Elizabethan popular literature ; he figures in Ben Jonson's Every Man in His Humour and may have been part of the reason The Isle of Dogs was suppressed.
::: Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States ; If he approves he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated ...
# Every type of state is a powerful institution of the ruling class ; the state is an instrument which one class uses to secure its rule and enforce its preferred production relations ( and its exploitation ) onto society.
Every Mac made between 1986 and 1998 has a SCSI port on the back, making external expansion easy ; also, " toaster " Compact Macs did not have easily accessible hard drive bays ( or, in the case of the Mac Plus, any hard drive bay at all ), so on those models, external SCSI disks were the only reasonable option.
This was to be based on utilitarian principles ; he said: " Every man has a right to that, the exclusive possession of which being awarded to him, a greater sum of benefit or pleasure will result than could have arisen from its being otherwise appropriated.
Every reality of the Marvel Universe has numerous interconnected dimensions, with each dimension differing from those of other realities ; for example, the Ultimate Asgard has clearly been shown to be distinct from the Asgard known to Earth-616 characters.
Every normed vector space V sits as a dense subspace inside a Banach space ; this Banach space is essentially uniquely defined by V and is called the completion of V.
Also among the early 32 members were syndicated panel cartoonists Dave Breger ( Mister Breger ), George Clark ( The Neighbors ), Bob Dunn ( Just the Type ) and Jimmy Hatlo ( They'll Do It Every Time ); freelance magazine cartoonists Abner Dean and Mischa Richter, editorial cartoonists Rube Goldberg ( New York Sun ), Burris Jenkins ( New York Journal American ), C. D. Batchelor ( Daily News ) and Richard Q. Yardley ( The Baltimore Sun ); sports cartoonist Lou Hanlon ; illustrator Russell Patterson and comic book artists Joe Shuster and Joe Musial.
* Every preorder can be given a topology, the Alexandrov topology ; and indeed, every preorder on a set is in one-to-one correspondence with an Alexandrov topology on that set.
Every one thinks chiefly of his own, hardly at all of the common interest ; and only when he is himself concerned as an individual.
* Every product of ( arbitrarily many ) profinite groups is profinite ; the topology arising from the profiniteness agrees with the product topology.
* Every closed subgroup of a profinite group is itself profinite ; the topology arising from the profiniteness agrees with the subspace topology.
; and Day
The Independence Day celebration will be properly observed with a big military and civic parade from West Warwick to the Greene Homestead in Anthony ; ;
United Nations Day is the birthday of the United Nations, mankind's noblest attempt to establish lasting peace with justice ; ;
Although admitting Brown's guilt on legal grounds, Day said that, `` Brown is no common criminal ; ;
* Earliest day on which Ascension Day can fall, while June 3 is the latest ; celebrated 40 days after Easter ( Christianity ), and its related observances
* Earliest day on which National Heroes ' Day can fall, while August 28 is the latest ; celebrated on the fourth Monday in August.
* Earliest day on which Commerce Day, or Frídagur verslunarmanna, can fall ; celebrated on the first Monday of August.
* Earliest day on which Melon Day can fall, while August 14 is the latest ; celebrated on the second Sunday in August.
* Earliest day on which Day of Hearts can fall, while August 21 is the latest ; celebrated on the third Monday in August.
* Earliest day on which Store Bededag or General Prayer Day can fall, while May 13 is the latest ; observed on the 4th Friday after Easter day.
* Earliest day on which First Day of Summer or Sumardagurinn fyrsti can fall, while April 25 is the latest ; celebrated on the first Thursday after April 18.
* Earliest day on which Fast and Prayer Day can fall, while April 15 is the latest ; celebrated on the second Friday in April ( Liberia )
* Earliest day on which National Arbor Day can fall, while April 30 is the latest ; celebrated on the last Friday in April.
He made his headquarters at Chicago's Lexington Hotel ; after the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, it was nicknamed " Capone's Castle ".
In fact, earlier in the 1908 season, the identical situation had been brought to the umpires ' attention by Evers ; the umpire that day was the same Hank O ' Day.
The Bastille Day Military Parade opens with cadets from the École Polytechnique, Saint-Cyr, École Navale, and so forth, then other infantry troops, then motorized troops ; aircraft of the Patrouille de France aerobatics team fly above.
In recent times, it has become customary to invite units from France's allies to the parade ; in 2004 during the centenary of the Entente Cordiale, British troops ( the band of the Royal Marines, the Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment, Grenadier Guards and King's Troop, Royal Horse Artillery ) led the Bastille Day parade in Paris for the first time, with the Red Arrows flying overhead.
There is no standard mode of celebration for Canada Day ; professor of International Relations at the University of Oxford Jennifer Welsh said of this: " Canada Day, like the country, is endlessly decentralized.
For instance, since 2006, annual Canada Day celebrations have been held at Trafalgar Square — the location of Canada House — in London, England ; initiated by the Canadian community in the United Kingdom, endorsed by the Canadian High Commission, and organised by a private promotions company, the event features Canadian performers and a demonstration of street hockey, among other activities.