[permalink] [id link]
Every art is concerned with bringing something into being, and the practice of an art is the study of how to bring into being something that is capable either of being or of not being.
Some Related Sentences
Every and art
Every other aspect of film making originated in a different medium than film ( photography, art direction, writing, sound recording ), but editing is the one process that is unique to film.
Every two years, the museum hosts the Whitney Biennial, an international art show which displays many lesser-known artists new to the American art scene.
Every September, the Carmel International Arts Festival features a juried art exhibit of artists from around the world, concerts, dance performances, and hands-on activities for children.
Every Father's Day in June, an art festival dubbed " Art in the Park " fills the town's Sylvan Park.
Every year The Chinati Foundation holds an Open House event where artists, collectors, and enthusiasts come from around the world to visit Marfa's art.
Every five or six years since 1964, the town has played host to the Bollington Festival which runs for two and a half weeks and involves various community activities, from concerts, theatrical, opera, art exhibitions, to local history events, science events and competitions.
Every year, WMF presents the Hadrian Award to international leaders who have advanced the preservation of world art and architecture at its annual benefit dinner.
Every summer Moseley hosts Moseley Festival, a festival of arts and culture that sees people in the community come together and hold a series of music, art, food, cultural and sporting events.
Every attendee is expected to participate in some way for the event, with a performance, art piece, other form of creative expression, or volunteering to help.
" Every autumn for the past ten years, an increasingly bad-tempered squabble has raged between, on the one hand, many of Britain's art critics and its popular media, and on the other, its avant-garde " establishment ," the small croterie of art historians, curators, and dealers who control the Turner prize.
Every April the local art gallery also organises ' Art Beat ' for the promotion of local original art.
Every student can participate in any cultural group he / she likes and express his talent through art.
Every public edifice in Munich and other German cities which were embellished with frescoes, became, as in Italy, a school of art of the very best kind ; for the decoration of a public building begets a practical knowledge of design.
* Incandenza Filmography interpretations and other Infinite Jest-inspired works online: " Infinite Jest IV ", " Zero Gravity Tea Ceremony ", " The Medusa v. The Odalisque ", " The Cold Majesty of the Numb ", " Kinds of Light ", " Baby Pictures of Famous Dicatators 2: Eschatong ", " Good-Looking Men In Small Clever Rooms That Utilize Every Centimeter Of Available Space With Mind-Boggling Efficiency ", " Cage-Planar Version ", " Various Small Flames ", " The Exhibit and the Cage ", " Après-Garde Film ", " For Infinite Jest ", " Sixty Minutes More or Less with Madame Psychosis ", " Hal at Age 4 ", " Poor Yorick Entertainment " poster art
Every year the art students have a Senior Show, which shows art ranging from installation, to sculpture, to painting, to video.
Every and is
Every legislator from Brasstown Bald to Folkston is going to have his every vote subjected to the closest scrutiny as a test of his political allegiances, not his convictions.
Every detail in his interpretation has been beautifully thought out, and of these I would especially cite the delicious laendler touch the pianist brings to the fifth variation ( an obvious indication that he is playing with Viennese musicians ), and the gossamer shading throughout.
Every taxpayer is well aware of the vast size of our annual defense budget and most of our readers also realize that a large portion of these expenditures go for military electronics.
Every few days, in the early morning, as the work progressed, twenty men would appear to push it ahead and to shift the plank foundation that distributed its weight widely on the Rotunda pavement, supported as it is by ancient brick vaulting.
Every dream, and this is true of a mental image of any type even though it may be readily interpreted into its equivalent of wakeful thought, is a psychic phenomenon for which no explanation is available.
Every library borrower, or at least those whose taste goes beyond the five-cent fiction rentals, knows what it is to hear the librarian say apologetically, `` I'm sorry, but we don't have that book.
Every community, if it is alive has a spirit, and that spirit is the center of its unity and identity.
The restricted principle " Every partially ordered set has a maximal totally ordered subset " is also equivalent to AC over ZF.
Every natural-born citizen of a foreign state who is also an American citizen and every natural-born American citizen who is a citizen of a foreign land owes a double allegiance, one to the United States, and one to his homeland ( in the event of an immigrant becoming a citizen of the US ), or to his adopted land ( in the event of an emigrant natural born citizen of the US becoming a citizen of another nation ).
Every line of written text is a mere reflection of references from any of a multitude of traditions, or, as Barthes puts it, " the text is a tissue of quotations drawn from the innumerable centres of culture "; it is never original.
Every year, on the last Sunday in April, there is an ice fishing competition in the frozen estuarine waters of the Anadyr River's mouth.
Every lattice element of the structure is in its proper place, whether it is a single atom or a molecular grouping.
Every and concerned
Every one thinks chiefly of his own, hardly at all of the common interest ; and only when he is himself concerned as an individual.
Though Van Ronk was not gay, he had experienced police violence when he participated in antiwar demonstrations: " As far as I was concerned, anybody who'd stand against the cops was all right with me, and that's why I stayed in .... Every time you turned around the cops were pulling some outrage or another.
It is an imperative principle of action which statesmen will henceforth ignore at their peril ... Every territorial settlement involved in this war must be made in the interest and for the benefit of the populations concerned, and not as a part of any mere adjustment or compromise of claims amongst rival States.
" Parker J. Palmer wrote, " Every thoughtful adult I know is concerned that many American youth seem to lack a sense of purpose in their lives.
Every and with
Every Wednesday night through Oct. 11 there will be an elaborate colored fountain display, with 229 nozzles throwing jets of water up to 130 feet.
** Tukey's lemma: Every non-empty collection of finite character has a maximal element with respect to inclusion.
Every unit of length has a corresponding unit of area, namely the area of a square with the given side length.
* Revised Code of Washington 9. 12. 010: " Every person who brings on his or her own behalf, or instigates, incites, or encourages another to bring, any false suit at law or in equity in any court of this state, with intent thereby to distress or harass a defendant in the suit, or who serves or sends any paper or document purporting to be or resembling a judicial process, that is not in fact a judicial process, is guilty of a misdemeanor ; and in case the person offending is an attorney, he or she may, in addition thereto be disbarred from practicing law within this state.
Every Boolean algebra ( A, ∧, ∨) gives rise to a ring ( A, +, ·) by defining a + b := ( a ∧ ¬ b ) ∨ ( b ∧ ¬ a ) = ( a ∨ b ) ∧ ¬( a ∧ b ) ( this operation is called symmetric difference in the case of sets and XOR in the case of logic ) and a · b := a ∧ b. The zero element of this ring coincides with the 0 of the Boolean algebra ; the multiplicative identity element of the ring is the 1 of the Boolean algebra.
Every Hilbert space X is a Banach space because, by definition, a Hilbert space is complete with respect to the norm associated with its inner product, where a norm and an inner product are said to be associated if for all x ∈ X.
* Every quadratic Bézier curve is also a cubic Bézier curve, and more generally, every degree n Bézier curve is also a degree m curve for any m > n. In detail, a degree n curve with control points P < sub > 0 </ sub >, …, P < sub > n </ sub > is equivalent ( including the parametrization ) to the degree n + 1 curve with control points P '< sub > 0 </ sub >, …, P '< sub > n + 1 </ sub >, where.
* Every unital real Banach algebra with no zero divisors, and in which every principal ideal is closed, is isomorphic to the reals, the complexes, or the quaternions.
* Every commutative real unital Noetherian Banach algebra with no zero divisors is isomorphic to the real or complex numbers.
Jimmy Hatlo's They'll Do It Every Time was often displayed in a two-panel format with the first panel showing some deceptive, pretentious, unwitting or scheming human behavior and the second panel revealing the truth of the situation.
Every year, the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software ( ETAPS ) sponsors the International Conference on Compiler Construction ( CC ), with papers from both the academic and industrial sectors.
According to Every, one example may be " the myth of St. George " and other stories about saints battling dragons, which were " modelled no doubt in many cases on older representations of the creator and preserver of the world in combat with chaos ".
* Every three years since Earnhardt's death, someone associated with Earnhardt has won the Daytona 500 ( his son Dale Earnhardt, Jr. in 2004, Earnhardt's replacement Cup driver Kevin Harvick in 2007, and Earnhardt Ganassi's Jamie McMurray in 2010.
In Norse mythology, Draupnir ( Old Norse " the dripper ") is a gold ring possessed by the god Odin with the ability to multiply itself: Every ninth night eight new rings ' drip ' from Draupnir, each one of the same size and weight as the original.
Every system must have a class designated as " root ", with one of its creation procedures designated as " root procedure ".