[permalink] [id link]
Every episode starts with a brief explanation of the basic running plot and features a sequence showing Cassie's father being taken away.
Some Related Sentences
Every and episode
* Every episode of James Joyce's modernist novel Ulysses ( 1922 ) has an assigned theme, technique and correspondences between its characters and those of Homer's Odyssey.
Every episode of Last of the Summer Wine was written by Roy Clarke and every episode featured Peter Sallis as Clegg.
For instance, in the episode " Fix-It McGee ", aired three weeks after Pearl Harbor, Fibber tells Mayor LaTrivia his " great slogan " for the war bond campaign: " Every time you buy a bond, you slap a Jap across the pond.
Every episode features a different topic, from a dance track to a love ballad, that requires the contestants to write and perform lyrics from a multiple of genres, for a cash prize of $ 100, 000, a publishing deal with songwriting collective The Writing Camp, and a recording deal with RCA / Jive label.
Every time he is thrown out of the house, he is shown wearing the same shirt although he does not always wear it when he is thrown out ( the producers never shot a second sequence with Jazz being thrown out of the house, only adjusting the original scene for time purposes ; an exception is in the episode " Community Action ", where Jazz was thrown out along with a lifesize cardboard cut-out of Bill Cosby, complete with a blooper showing Jeff Townes reshooting his flying off the house several times ).
Blinky the Three-Eyed Fish makes a brief cameo in this episode ; he later becomes of importance in episode four of the second season, " Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish ".
He also appeared as a writer and singer on Vonda Shepard's Ally McBeal: For Once in My Life album, and he sang with Sting a duet of " Every Breath You Take " in an episode of the series.
Every episode except one featured a live performance by a band, including Madness, Motörhead, and The Damned.
Kai Wulff played Stepan Frolov in season one's " Every Time She Smiles ", Hans Visser in season four's " Collision Course ", Ladysmith in season five's Black Rhino, and Nicolas Von Leer in season six's episode " Eye of Osiris ".
* Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child ( 1997, one episode " Thumbelina ") – Mrs. Leaperman
Every episode is introduced and commented on by an unseen Narrator ( voice by late Dave Willock ), who often communicates with the racers as they drive.
In 1985, on an episode of " Too Close For Comfort " entitled " For Every Man There's Two Women "( S05, E10 ), Ted Knight ( playing Henry Rush ) appears on the episode wearing a Fairleigh Dickinson University maroon sweatshirt.
The bridge was seen in the BBC crime drama Waking the Dead ( episode: Every Breath You Take, 2001 ).
Every episode of the original Battlestar Galactica spin-off series Galactica 1980 ended with a short statement about the U. S. Air Force's 1969 Project Blue Book findings that UFOs are not proven to exist and " are not a threat to national security ".
Every and starts
Every gymnast starts at a different point on the vault runway depending on their height and strength.
Every subsequent round starts with the " strongest link "— the player with the most correct answers — from the previous round, unless that person has been voted off, in which case the second strongest answers first.
Every civilization starts with certain special abilities, specifically two traits that give them bonuses that help in corresponding areas of gameplay ; they also determine what two technologies the civilization begins the game with.
Every year, the Fasnet season starts with the Gumpige Dunnschdig ( Jumpy Thursday ) a week before Ash Wednesday.
Every series starts with 32 contestants, who are typically wittled down to 16, 8 and then 4 for the grand final.
Every day on a German Navy ship starts with a wake-up call, the, which is started by the, a whistle from the boatswain's call given 5 minutes before the main wake-up call.
Every year there is a large ' Wattle Time ' Festival ( which happens when the wattle starts to bloom ) with an art show and festivities.
Every form ( kata ) starts with the attacker, called uchidachi, attacking the defender ( shidachi ), who in turn defeats the opponent.
Every character starts with their armor ( the second slot ) already filled, specific to their character, and remains unchanged the entire game.
Every year starts off with the annual " New Students Fun and Games " in which the old students mix and mingle with the new students in a variety of activities across campus culminating in the favourite " Mud Pit " in which the Headmaster, faculty, and students take part in by diving into a mud pit to declare their entrance into the new school year.
Every and with
Every detail in his interpretation has been beautifully thought out, and of these I would especially cite the delicious laendler touch the pianist brings to the fifth variation ( an obvious indication that he is playing with Viennese musicians ), and the gossamer shading throughout.
Every Wednesday night through Oct. 11 there will be an elaborate colored fountain display, with 229 nozzles throwing jets of water up to 130 feet.
** Tukey's lemma: Every non-empty collection of finite character has a maximal element with respect to inclusion.
Every unit of length has a corresponding unit of area, namely the area of a square with the given side length.
* Revised Code of Washington 9. 12. 010: " Every person who brings on his or her own behalf, or instigates, incites, or encourages another to bring, any false suit at law or in equity in any court of this state, with intent thereby to distress or harass a defendant in the suit, or who serves or sends any paper or document purporting to be or resembling a judicial process, that is not in fact a judicial process, is guilty of a misdemeanor ; and in case the person offending is an attorney, he or she may, in addition thereto be disbarred from practicing law within this state.
Every Boolean algebra ( A, ∧, ∨) gives rise to a ring ( A, +, ·) by defining a + b := ( a ∧ ¬ b ) ∨ ( b ∧ ¬ a ) = ( a ∨ b ) ∧ ¬( a ∧ b ) ( this operation is called symmetric difference in the case of sets and XOR in the case of logic ) and a · b := a ∧ b. The zero element of this ring coincides with the 0 of the Boolean algebra ; the multiplicative identity element of the ring is the 1 of the Boolean algebra.
Every Hilbert space X is a Banach space because, by definition, a Hilbert space is complete with respect to the norm associated with its inner product, where a norm and an inner product are said to be associated if for all x ∈ X.
* Every quadratic Bézier curve is also a cubic Bézier curve, and more generally, every degree n Bézier curve is also a degree m curve for any m > n. In detail, a degree n curve with control points P < sub > 0 </ sub >, …, P < sub > n </ sub > is equivalent ( including the parametrization ) to the degree n + 1 curve with control points P '< sub > 0 </ sub >, …, P '< sub > n + 1 </ sub >, where.
* Every unital real Banach algebra with no zero divisors, and in which every principal ideal is closed, is isomorphic to the reals, the complexes, or the quaternions.
* Every commutative real unital Noetherian Banach algebra with no zero divisors is isomorphic to the real or complex numbers.
Jimmy Hatlo's They'll Do It Every Time was often displayed in a two-panel format with the first panel showing some deceptive, pretentious, unwitting or scheming human behavior and the second panel revealing the truth of the situation.
Every year, the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software ( ETAPS ) sponsors the International Conference on Compiler Construction ( CC ), with papers from both the academic and industrial sectors.
According to Every, one example may be " the myth of St. George " and other stories about saints battling dragons, which were " modelled no doubt in many cases on older representations of the creator and preserver of the world in combat with chaos ".
* Every three years since Earnhardt's death, someone associated with Earnhardt has won the Daytona 500 ( his son Dale Earnhardt, Jr. in 2004, Earnhardt's replacement Cup driver Kevin Harvick in 2007, and Earnhardt Ganassi's Jamie McMurray in 2010.
In Norse mythology, Draupnir ( Old Norse " the dripper ") is a gold ring possessed by the god Odin with the ability to multiply itself: Every ninth night eight new rings ' drip ' from Draupnir, each one of the same size and weight as the original.
Every system must have a class designated as " root ", with one of its creation procedures designated as " root procedure ".