[permalink] [id link]
Every polynomial in can be factorized into polynomials that are irreducible over F. This factorization is unique up to permutation of the factors and the multiplication of the factors by nonzero constants from F ( because the ring of polynomials over a field is a unique factorization domain whose units are the nonzero constant polynomials ).
Some Related Sentences
Every and polynomial
Every output of an encoder can be described by its own transfer function, which is closely related to the generator polynomial.
* Every root of a monic polynomial whose coefficients are algebraic integers is itself an algebraic integer.
Every delta operator ' has a unique sequence of " basic polynomials ", a polynomial sequence defined by three conditions:
* Every irreducible closed subset of P < sup > n </ sup >( k ) of codimension one is a hypersurface ; i. e., the zero set of some homogeneous polynomial.
* Every Jacobi-like polynomial sequence can have its domain shifted and / or scaled so that its interval of orthogonality is, and has Q
* Every Laguerre-like polynomial sequence can have its domain shifted, scaled, and / or reflected so that its interval of orthogonality is, and has Q =
* Every Hermite-like polynomial sequence can have its domain shifted and / or scaled so that its interval of orthogonality is, and has Q
Every field and every polynomial ring over a field ( in arbitrarily many variables ) is a reduced ring.
In mathematics, an integer-valued polynomial ( also known as a numerical polynomial ) P ( t ) is a polynomial whose value P ( n ) is an integer for every integer n. Every polynomial with integer coefficients is integer-valued, but the converse is not true.
Every and can
Every such subset has a smallest element, so to specify our choice function we can simply say that it maps each set to the least element of that set.
Every information exchange between living organisms — i. e. transmission of signals that involve a living sender and receiver can be considered a form of communication ; and even primitive creatures such as corals are competent to communicate.
Every context-sensitive grammar which does not generate the empty string can be transformed into an equivalent one in Kuroda normal form.
Every grammar in Chomsky normal form is context-free, and conversely, every context-free grammar can be transformed into an equivalent one which is in Chomsky normal form.
Every module over a division ring has a basis ; linear maps between finite-dimensional modules over a division ring can be described by matrices, and the Gaussian elimination algorithm remains applicable.
Every entire function can be represented as a power series that converges uniformly on compact sets.
Group actions / representations: Every group G can be considered as a category with a single object whose morphisms are the elements of G. A functor from G to Set is then nothing but a group action of G on a particular set, i. e. a G-set.
Every sequence can, thus, be read in three reading frames, each of which will produce a different amino acid sequence ( in the given example, Gly-Lys-Pro, Gly-Asn, or Glu-Thr, respectively ).
Every hyperbola is congruent to the origin-centered East-West opening hyperbola sharing its same eccentricity ε ( its shape, or degree of " spread "), and is also congruent to the origin-centered North-South opening hyperbola with identical eccentricity ε — that is, it can be rotated so that it opens in the desired direction and can be translated ( rigidly moved in the plane ) so that it is centered at the origin.
Every holomorphic function can be separated into its real and imaginary parts, and each of these is a solution of Laplace's equation on R < sup > 2 </ sup >.
Every species can be given a unique ( and, one hopes, stable ) name, as compared with common names that are often neither unique nor consistent from place to place and language to language.
Every vector v in determines a linear map from R to taking 1 to v, which can be thought of as a Lie algebra homomorphism.
Every use of modus tollens can be converted to a use of modus ponens and one use of transposition to the premise which is a material implication.
Every adult, healthy, sane Muslim who has the financial and physical capacity to travel to Mecca and can make arrangements for the care of his / her dependants during the trip, must perform the Hajj once in a lifetime.
* Every finite topological space gives rise to a preorder on its points, in which x ≤ y if and only if x belongs to every neighborhood of y, and every finite preorder can be formed as the specialization preorder of a topological space in this way.
* Every preorder can be given a topology, the Alexandrov topology ; and indeed, every preorder on a set is in one-to-one correspondence with an Alexandrov topology on that set.
Every binary relation R on a set S can be extended to a preorder on S by taking the transitive closure and reflexive closure, R < sup >+=</ sup >.