[permalink] [id link]
Every real symmetric matrix is Hermitian, and therefore all its eigenvalues are real.
Some Related Sentences
Every and real
* Every real Banach algebra which is a division algebra is isomorphic to the reals, the complexes, or the quaternions.
* Every unital real Banach algebra with no zero divisors, and in which every principal ideal is closed, is isomorphic to the reals, the complexes, or the quaternions.
* Every commutative real unital Noetherian Banach algebra with no zero divisors is isomorphic to the real or complex numbers.
* Every commutative real unital Noetherian Banach algebra ( possibly having zero divisors ) is finite-dimensional.
Every sequence that ran off to infinity in the real line will then converge to ∞ in this compactification.
Every holomorphic function can be separated into its real and imaginary parts, and each of these is a solution of Laplace's equation on R < sup > 2 </ sup >.
Every ordered field is a formally real field, i. e., 0 cannot be written as a sum of nonzero squares.
* Every separable metric space is isometric to a subset of the ( non-separable ) Banach space l < sup >∞</ sup > of all bounded real sequences with the supremum norm ; this is known as the Fréchet embedding.
Every non-negative real number a has a unique non-negative square root, called the principal square root, which is denoted by, where √ is called the radical sign or radix.
Every nonzero real number has a multiplicative inverse ( i. e. an inverse with respect to multiplication ) given by ( or ).
Every sedenion is a real linear combination of the unit sedenions 1, < var > e </ var >< sub > 1 </ sub >, < var > e </ var >< sub > 2 </ sub >, < var > e </ var >< sub > 3 </ sub >, ..., and < var > e </ var >< sub > 15 </ sub >,
Every Riemann surface is a two-dimensional real analytic manifold ( i. e., a surface ), but it contains more structure ( specifically a complex structure ) which is needed for the unambiguous definition of holomorphic functions.
In his book Nirvana: The Stories Behind Every Song, Chuck Crisafulli writes that the song " stands out in the Cobain canon as a song with a very specific genesis and a very real subject ".
Every finite or bounded interval of the real numbers that contains an infinite number of points must have at least one point of accumulation.
Every and symmetric
Every Boolean algebra ( A, ∧, ∨) gives rise to a ring ( A, +, ·) by defining a + b := ( a ∧ ¬ b ) ∨ ( b ∧ ¬ a ) = ( a ∨ b ) ∧ ¬( a ∧ b ) ( this operation is called symmetric difference in the case of sets and XOR in the case of logic ) and a · b := a ∧ b. The zero element of this ring coincides with the 0 of the Boolean algebra ; the multiplicative identity element of the ring is the 1 of the Boolean algebra.
Every symmetric graph without isolated vertices is vertex-transitive, and every vertex-transitive graph is regular.
Every symmetric group has a one-dimensional representation called the trivial representation, where every element acts as the one by one identity matrix.
Every connected symmetric graph must thus be both vertex-transitive and edge-transitive, and the converse is true for graphs of odd degree.
Every convex centrally symmetric polyhedron P in R < sup > 3 </ sup > admits a pair of opposite ( antipodal ) points and a path of length L joining them and lying on the boundary ∂ P of P, satisfying
Every and matrix
Every aspect of the line matrix printer is designed to deliver higher reliability, fast throughput, and greater resistance to rough handling and hazardous environmental conditions.
Every constraint is in turn a pair ( usually represented as a matrix ), where is an-tuple of variables and is an-ary relation on.
* Every finite-dimensional simple algebra over R must be a matrix ring over R, C, or H. Every central simple algebra over R must be a matrix ring over R or H. These results follow from the Frobenius theorem.
* Every finite-dimensional simple algebra over C must be a matrix ring over C and hence every central simple algebra over C must be a matrix ring over C.
* Every finite-dimensional central simple algebra over a finite field must be a matrix ring over that field.
We call a field E a splitting field for A if A ⊗ E is isomorphic to a matrix ring over E. Every finite dimensional CSA has a splitting field: indeed, in the case when A is a division algebra, then a maximal subfield of A is a splitting field.
* Every 4-dimensional central simple algebra over a field F is isomorphic to a quaternion algebra ; in fact, it is either a two-by-two matrix algebra, or a division algebra.
Every object in the drawing can be subjected to arbitrary affine transformations: moving, rotating, scaling, skewing and a configurable matrix.
Every pixel from the secret image is encoded into multiple subpixels in each share image using a matrix to determine the color of the pixels.