[permalink] [id link]
Every unit with a radio is given a set of DRYAD code sheets.
Some Related Sentences
Every and unit
Every unit of length has a corresponding unit of area, namely the area of a square with the given side length.
Every sedenion is a real linear combination of the unit sedenions 1, < var > e </ var >< sub > 1 </ sub >, < var > e </ var >< sub > 2 </ sub >, < var > e </ var >< sub > 3 </ sub >, ..., and < var > e </ var >< sub > 15 </ sub >,
* Every non-empty Baire space is of second category in itself, and every intersection of countably many dense open subsets of X is non-empty, but the converse of neither of these is true, as is shown by the topological disjoint sum of the rationals and the unit interval 1.
" Every sensation ," says William James, " presents itself as an indivisible unit ; and it is quite impossible to read any clear meaning into the notion that they are masses of units combined.
Every other borough in Connecticut is a special services district located within another town, the unit of Connecticut local government.
Every airport has now been given an APSU ( Airport Security Unit ), a trained unit to counter unlawful interference with civil aviation.
Every unit belongs to a level of technology ( tech level ); the higher the level, the more advanced the unit and the more resources and thus time required to construct it.
Every extra unit of information in a dialogue competes with the relevant units of information and diminishes their relative visibility.
Every 20 Tactics allow the player to control 1 more unit in battle, from the basic 6 units up to 12 units with 120 Tactics.
Every 2 Clout raises a single unit quality, which when enough allows units to be upgraded into higher Marks and / or different units.
Every student is continuously evaluated, corrected, and mentored, with special attention paid to the smallest of details, such as the placement of a finger within 1 / 4 inch of its required location along a trouser seam, angle of the weapon, and positioning of the student in relation to the unit.
Every commodity is listed separately, and there is never any sign of equivalence between one unit and another.
Every passing moment would see more Prussian brigades passing through Wavre on the way to Waterloo ; by 7th and 8th Brigades passed through Wavre and would next be seen at pushing an Imperial Guard unit out of the woods south of Plancenoit on the Waterloo battlefield.
( 3 ) Every unitary representation of G that has an ( ε, K )- invariant unit vector for any ε > 0 and any compact subset K, has a non-zero invariant vector.
Every and with
Every detail in his interpretation has been beautifully thought out, and of these I would especially cite the delicious laendler touch the pianist brings to the fifth variation ( an obvious indication that he is playing with Viennese musicians ), and the gossamer shading throughout.
Every Wednesday night through Oct. 11 there will be an elaborate colored fountain display, with 229 nozzles throwing jets of water up to 130 feet.
** Tukey's lemma: Every non-empty collection of finite character has a maximal element with respect to inclusion.
* Revised Code of Washington 9. 12. 010: " Every person who brings on his or her own behalf, or instigates, incites, or encourages another to bring, any false suit at law or in equity in any court of this state, with intent thereby to distress or harass a defendant in the suit, or who serves or sends any paper or document purporting to be or resembling a judicial process, that is not in fact a judicial process, is guilty of a misdemeanor ; and in case the person offending is an attorney, he or she may, in addition thereto be disbarred from practicing law within this state.
Every Boolean algebra ( A, ∧, ∨) gives rise to a ring ( A, +, ·) by defining a + b := ( a ∧ ¬ b ) ∨ ( b ∧ ¬ a ) = ( a ∨ b ) ∧ ¬( a ∧ b ) ( this operation is called symmetric difference in the case of sets and XOR in the case of logic ) and a · b := a ∧ b. The zero element of this ring coincides with the 0 of the Boolean algebra ; the multiplicative identity element of the ring is the 1 of the Boolean algebra.
Every Hilbert space X is a Banach space because, by definition, a Hilbert space is complete with respect to the norm associated with its inner product, where a norm and an inner product are said to be associated if for all x ∈ X.
* Every quadratic Bézier curve is also a cubic Bézier curve, and more generally, every degree n Bézier curve is also a degree m curve for any m > n. In detail, a degree n curve with control points P < sub > 0 </ sub >, …, P < sub > n </ sub > is equivalent ( including the parametrization ) to the degree n + 1 curve with control points P '< sub > 0 </ sub >, …, P '< sub > n + 1 </ sub >, where.
* Every unital real Banach algebra with no zero divisors, and in which every principal ideal is closed, is isomorphic to the reals, the complexes, or the quaternions.
* Every commutative real unital Noetherian Banach algebra with no zero divisors is isomorphic to the real or complex numbers.
Jimmy Hatlo's They'll Do It Every Time was often displayed in a two-panel format with the first panel showing some deceptive, pretentious, unwitting or scheming human behavior and the second panel revealing the truth of the situation.
Every year, the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software ( ETAPS ) sponsors the International Conference on Compiler Construction ( CC ), with papers from both the academic and industrial sectors.
According to Every, one example may be " the myth of St. George " and other stories about saints battling dragons, which were " modelled no doubt in many cases on older representations of the creator and preserver of the world in combat with chaos ".
* Every three years since Earnhardt's death, someone associated with Earnhardt has won the Daytona 500 ( his son Dale Earnhardt, Jr. in 2004, Earnhardt's replacement Cup driver Kevin Harvick in 2007, and Earnhardt Ganassi's Jamie McMurray in 2010.
In Norse mythology, Draupnir ( Old Norse " the dripper ") is a gold ring possessed by the god Odin with the ability to multiply itself: Every ninth night eight new rings ' drip ' from Draupnir, each one of the same size and weight as the original.
Every system must have a class designated as " root ", with one of its creation procedures designated as " root procedure ".