[permalink] [id link]
Former Louisiana State Senator Mike Cross was the mayor of Baker from 1976 – 1981, having been preceded and succeeded in the latter position by Norman E. " Pete " Heine.
Some Related Sentences
Former and Louisiana
** Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke wins a spot in the runoff election for governor of Louisiana, ultimately losing to Edwin Edwards.
Former Louisiana State Representative Tony Perkins resided in Baker until he relocated to Washington, D. C., to head the Family Research Council.
Former State Representative Mary Smith Gleason ( 1899 – 1967 ) of Webster Parish in north Louisiana spent her last years in Plaquemine.
Former Louisiana State University president James Monroe Smith taught at Eros High School in the 1911-1912 academic year.
Former Louisiana State Representative Cliff Ammons was the principal of Fisher High School in the late 1940s.
Former Louisiana Agriculture Commissoner Dave L. Pearce ( 1952 – 1956 ; 1960 – 1976 ) attended the former elementary school in Pioneer.
Former Representative William J. Jefferson, Democrat of Louisiana, was charged with violating this act by bribing African governments for business interests.
* 2011 – Former Shreveport, Louisiana mayoral candidate Parker G. Ward switches from the Libertarian Party to the GOP to run unsuccessfully for the Caddo Parish Commission in District 11.
Former and State
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice ( who was famously mistaken for a " recent American immigrant " by French President Nicolas Sarkozy ), said " descendants of slaves did not get much of a head start, and I think you continue to see some of the effects of that.
Former Secretary of State George Shultz commented on the evening, saying " We felt the ice of the Cold War crumbling.
* Jerry Glanville, Former head coach of the Houston Oilers and Atlanta Falcons ; former head coach, Portland State University
Former New York State Attorney General and former Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer has pursued spyware companies for fraudulent installation of software.
Former United States Secretary of State | US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Turkish President Abdullah Gül both wearing Western-style business suits.
Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi ( right ) with Vice President Dick Cheney behind President George W. Bush at the 2007 State of the Union Address making history as the first woman to sit behind the podium at such an address.
Former Canadian Secretary of State David Kilgour and human rights lawyer David Matas were commissioned by Coalition to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong to investigate the allegations.
* Steny Hoyer: Former State Senator and Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives.
Former State Representative Dave Argall won the special election of March 3 to succeed the late State Senator Jim Rhoades and was sworn in on March 17.
Former educator and community leader Barbara Massey-Reece ( D-Menlo ) represents the district, which includes all of Chattooga and parts of Floyd County, in the State House of Representatives.
* Former Arkansas State Treasurer and current state auditor Gus Wingfield was born in Antoine and attended public school in Delight.
* Charles Addison Riddle III, District Attorney, 2003-current, Former State Representative, 1992-2003.
Former and Senator
Former Senator Stuart Syvret was often reported to be a Green and represents the Jersey Greens in the Green Islands Network.
* 1977 – Former Senator Benigno Aquino, Jr. is found guilty by the Philippine Military Commission No. 2 and is sentenced to death by firing squad.
Former U. S. Senator George Mitchell, who prepared the report, stated that he relayed the allegations to each athlete implicated in the report and gave them a chance to respond before his findings were published.
** Former Senator John Tower and 22 others are killed in an airplane crash in Brunswick, Georgia, United States.
Former U. S. Senator Paul Tsongas ( Massachusetts ) highlighted his political independence and fiscal conservatism.
Former Senator Allen G. Thurman of Ohio was nominated for vice-president over Isaac P. Gray, his nearest rival, and John C. Black, who trailed behind.
Image: Joseph France, photo portrait head and shoulders. jpg | Former Senator Joseph I. France of Maryland
* " Ruthenia-Spearhead Toward the West ", by Senator Charles J. Hokky, Former Member ot the Czechoslovakian Parliament ( Book representing a Hungarian nationalist position )