Help


[permalink] [id link]
+
Page "Delft" ¶ 4
from Wikipedia
Edit
Promote Demote Fragment Fix

Some Related Sentences

From and rural
From the 1830s and 1840s, Prussia, Saxony, and other states reorganized agriculture, introducing sugar beets, turnips, and potatoes, yielding a higher level of food production that enabled a surplus rural population to move to industrial areas.
From a heavily rural nation in 1815, it was now predominantly urban.
From 1713 to 1740, King Frederick William I, also known as the " Soldier King ", established a highly centralized, militarized state with a heavily rural population of about three million ( compared to the nine million in Austria ).
From 1878 onwards, he often visited Italy in the springtime, and he usually sought out a pleasant rural location in which to compose during the summer.
From 22 March through 26 March 1991, mass pro-democracy rallies and a nationwide strike was held in both urban and rural communities, which became known as les evenements (" the events ") or the March Revolution.
Eisenhower stated " From this day forward, the millions of our school children will daily proclaim in every city and town, every village and rural school house, the dedication of our nation and our people to the Almighty.
From the 16th to the 19th centuries, Tàrrega began to take on a more rural character, controlled by rich local families.
From 1880 to 1930, Harrison County remained primarily agricultural and rural.
From the thirteenth to the start of the nineteenth century, Stockwell was a rural manor at the edge of London.
From west to east, the region includes the cities of Duisburg, Oberhausen, Bottrop, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Essen, Gelsenkirchen, Bochum, Herne, Hagen, Dortmund, and Hamm, as well as parts of the more " rural " districts of Wesel, Recklinghausen, Unna and Ennepe-Ruhr-Kreis.
From 1875 these local bodies were designated as urban or rural sanitary districts.
From the South Dakota / Minnesota state line at Ortonville, to Wayzata, US 12 is mostly a rural two-lane highway with a speed limit, with slower speed limits through towns and a four-lane surface arterial segment through the city of Willmar.
From 1775 onwards, Daubenton lectured on natural history in the College of Medicine, and in 1783 on rural economy at the Alfort school.
From that date on, the rural municipalities on the island were regrouped into twelve new enlarged municipalities, which together with Visby, Slite and the Gotland County Council formed the new administrative pattern.
From 1924 Prestes was one of the leaders of the insurrectionary movement, leading the Coluna Prestes, Prestes ' column, on a march through the rural Brazilian countryside, aiming, not to defeat the enemy forces of the Federal government, but to ensure the column's survival and to continue to threaten the enemy.
From this point, the route heads north through a mix of rural surroundings and inhabited neighborhoods, bypassing downtown Cranbury to the east and crossing CR 615.
Entertainers on the Chautauqua circuit such as Charles Ross Taggart, billed as " The Man From Vermont " and " The Old Country Fiddler ", played violin, sang, was a ventriloquist and comedian, and told tall tales about life in rural New England.
From Junction 4 it runs across the northern suburbs of Farnborough it enters a more rural setting, crosses the South Western Railway Main Line, and passes close to the Basingstoke Canal before reaching the outskirts of Basingstoke.
From 1876-1880 he was rural dean of Ottery St Mary, Devon.
From here, the route continues alongside the river, passing more rural areas of woods and farms with occasional development as it enters White Township.
From the rest of the 19th century to the middle of the 20th, Coyoacan remained separate from Mexico City proper, keeping its rural reputation and gaining one for cantinas and pulque bars.
From the 1920s to the 1940s, the area was a mix of rural farms an d upper-class families who were building mansions and country homes.
From Lindsey it incorporated the boroughs of Cleethorpes, Scunthorpe the urban districts of Barton-upon-Humber and Brigg, and the rural districts of Glanford Brigg, Grimsby and Isle of Axholme.
From the East Riding it took the boroughs of Beverley, Bridlington, Hedon the urban districts of Driffield, Haltemprice, Hornsea and Withernsea, and the rural districts of Beverley, Bridlington ( part ), Driffield, Holderness, Howden, Pocklington.

From and village
From being a mere village in an agricultural district at the beginning of the 19th century, the place grew rapidly in population owing to the abundance of coal and iron ore, and the population of the whole parish, 1, 486 in 1801, increased tenfold during the first half of the 19th century.
From 1882 the village was served by Aberfoyle railway station, the terminus of the Strathendrick and Aberfoyle Railway which connected to Glasgow via Dumbarton or Kirkintilloch The station closed to passenger traffic in 1951, and the remaining freight services ceased in 1959.
From approximately the 8th century A. D., adjacent village compounds called ile coalesced into numerous territorial city-states in which clan loyalties became subordinate to dynastic chieftains.
From 1811 until his death in 1851 Lingard spent most of his life in the village of Homby near Lancaster, where he devoted himself to his study and writing.
From 1780, development of the Georgian terraces had started and the fishing village became the fashionable resort of Brighton.
From the village of Kerkkoo archeologists and townspeople found a stone axe from the Bronze Age.
From there, the Post Road followed a Providence-Worcester post road south out of the village.
From the middle of the 19th century the agrarian village began developing into an industrial village as a consequence of the opening of the Zuid-Willemsvaart Canal.
From there to the northeast is the modern village of Makrotoichos.
From 1885 to 1887, as a result of the opening of trade between Britain and the Far East, Humphreys ' Hall in Knightsbridge hosted an exhibition of Japanese culture in a setting built to resemble a traditional Japanese village.
From there it is a short walk to the village, with a large pub, the Lion Inn, and a small shop.
Lucas's poem " Spain 1809 " ( in From Many Times and Lands, 1953 ), the story of a Spanish village woman's courage during the French occupation, was turned into the play A Kind of Justice by Margaret Wood ( 1966 ).
From these humble dwellings quickly developed a village known as the Big Spring Community.
From January to April 2011, the museum is hosting an exhibition entitled " Spirit of Solvang " consisting of a series of old black-and-white photographs of the village enhanced by local resident Paul Roark.
From the early days of the village, Hodgkins maintained its own fire fighting capabilities, going from an organized bucket brigade that assembled at the ringing of the large bell aptop the original wood frame Village Hall at the turn of the 20th century, to a Volunteer Fire Department with two full-time firefighters augmented by other volunteers who manned three fire engines.
From 1932-1964, he was the principal of Castor High School in Castor, another village in Bienville Parish.
From large shipyards such as Breaux's Bay Craft, Neuville Boat Works, and Breaux Brothers that build aluminum ocean going work vessels to the traditional wood Cajun pirogue hand crafted by local residents, boat building and the use of the local waterways such as Bayou Teche and Lake Dauterive have been an important activity for residents since the establishment of the village.
From then they started to build new quarters around the old village centre, so Zoetermeer began to grow and became a city in the meantime.
From 2000 to 2010, the Taos Ski Valley village population growth percentage was 23. 2 %.
From 2001 to 2007 redevelopment of historic properties in the village by entrepreneur Pleasant Rowland and the Aurora Foundation earned compliments, as well as provoking citizen concern, a lawsuit joined by state and national preservation organizations, and national media attention.
From 1779 to 1902 the Claverack College operated in the village.
From the east end of the village to Division Street ( now Bridge Street ) was Griffin Corners and from Division Street to the Ulster and Delaware Railroad was Fleischmann ( no " s ").

0.444 seconds.