Help


+
Hamilton was incorporated as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 5, 1813, from portions of Egg Harbor Township and Weymouth Township, while the area was still part of Gloucester County.

Edit
Promote Demote Fragment Fix

+
Hamilton was incorporated as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 11, 1842, from portions of the now-defunct Nottingham Township.

Edit
Promote Demote Fragment Fix

0.003 seconds.