[permalink] [id link]
In 1994, the U. S. FDA Consumer magazine said: " No health claims for Gerovital have been substantiated, and FDA considers it an unapproved new drug.
Some Related Sentences
1994 and U
* 1994 – Former Central Intelligence Agency counter-intelligence officer and analyst Aldrich Ames pleads guilty to giving U. S. secrets to the Soviet Union and later Russia.
* 1994 – In a U. S. friendly fire incident during Operation Provide Comfort in northern Iraq, two United States Air Force aircraft mistakenly shoot-down two United States Army helicopters, killing 26 people.
Stephen Breyer, a U. S. Supreme Court Justice since 1994, divides the history of administrative law in the United States into six discrete periods, according to his book, Administrative Law & Regulatory Policy ( 3d Ed., 1992 ):
An AMRAAM was also involved in a friendly-fire incident in 1994 when F-15 fighters patrolling the Northern No-Fly Zone inadvertently shot down a pair of U. S. Army Black Hawk helicopters.
Clinton's 1994 Omnibus Crime Bill made many changes to U. S. law, including the expansion of the death penalty to include crimes not resulting in death, such as running a large-scale drug enterprise.
Brunei's armed forces engage in joint exercises, training programs, and other military cooperation with the U. S. A memorandum of understanding on defense cooperation was signed on November 29, 1994.
In 1994, Olson became chief investigative counsel for the U. S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
* Bubble Bobble II ( World ) / Bubble Symphony ( Europe, Japan, U. S .) ( 1994 Arcade, Sega Saturn ( Japan only ))
The bilateral U. S. Agency for International Development ( USAID ) program in Cameroon closed for budgetary reasons in 1994.
Probably the most infamous moment in the White Sox rivalry was in 1994 when the White Sox confiscated Albert Belle's corked bat, and the ensuing attempt by Indians pitcher Jason Grimsley to crawl through the Comiskey Park ( now U. S. Cellular Field ) clubhouse ceiling to retrieve it.
In mid-September 1994, with U. S. troops prepared to enter Haiti by force for Operation Uphold Democracy, President Bill Clinton dispatched a negotiating team led by former President Jimmy Carter to persuade the authorities to step aside and allow for the return of constitutional rule.
While organized to promote common economic, social, and cultural goals, ASEAN acquired a security dimension after Vietnam's invasion of Cambodia in 1979 ; this aspect of ASEAN expanded with the establishment of the ASEAN Regional Forum in 1994, which comprises 22 countries, including the U. S. Indonesia's continued domestic troubles have distracted it from ASEAN matters and consequently lessened its influence within the organization.
Some U. S. states have begun to ban the use of the insanity defense, and in 1994 the Supreme Court denied a petition of certiorari seeking review of a Montana Supreme Court case that upheld Montana's abolition of the defense.
She has won or shared first in the chess tournaments of Hastings 1993, Madrid 1994, León 1996, U. S. Open 1998, Hoogeveen 1999, Siegman 1999, Japfa 2000, and the Najdorf Memorial 2000.
* 1994 – Nancy Kerrigan is clubbed on the knee at the U. S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit, Michigan.
* Together We Can Meet the Challenge: Winning the Fight Against Drugs, ( ISBN 9780788102721, U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, 1994 )
In 1994 Ashcroft was elected to the U. S. Senate from Missouri, again succeeding a retiring John Danforth.
* Mali Market Information Study FOOD SECURITY II COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT between U. S. AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT and MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY: IN-COUNTRY TIME PERIOD: JULY 1987-DECEMBER 1994. statistical evidence is consistent with anecdotal reports from both farmers and traders that the SIM radio broadcasts have fundamentally changed bargaining relationships between traders and farmers, forcing traders to offer more competitive prices in isolated rural markets.
Mexico's economy was further integrated with the U. S. after the NAFTA agreement began lowering trade barriers in 1994.
NTA changed its name to Republic Pictures ( which was previously the name of a minor film studio, whose backlog had been sold to NTA ) in 1986, sold to Spelling Entertainment, Inc. in 1994, and was sold to Viacom in 1999, hence all the material sold to U. M .& M.
Note: the Compact of Free Association with the U. S., entered into after the end of the UN trusteeship on 1 October 1994, provides Palau with up to $ 700 million in U. S. aid over 15 years in return for furnishing military facilities.
1994 and .
The ll and ch were also considered single letters, but in 1994 the Real Academia Española changed collating order so that ll is between lk and lm in the dictionary and ch is between cg and ci, and in 2010 the tenth congress of the Association of Spanish Language Academies changed it so they were no longer letters at all < ref > Real Academia Española.
*< cite > Science and Sanity: An Introduction to Non-Aristotelian Systems and General Semantics </ cite >, Alfred Korzybski, Preface by Robert P. Pula, Institute of General Semantics, 1994, hardcover, 5th edition, ISBN 0-937298-01-8, ( full text online )
* 1994 – The Rwandan Genocide begins when the aircraft carrying Rwandan president Juvénal Habyarimana and Burundian president Cyprien Ntaryamira is shot down.
The Azeri armed forces took a series of devastating defeats by Armenian forces during the 1992 – 1994 Nagorno-Karabakh War, which resulted in the loss of control of Nagorno-Karabakh proper and seven surrounding rayons, comprising roughly 16 % of the territory of Azerbaijan.
In 1994 three national environmental laws were in effect: the Law on Environmental Protection, the Basic Law on the Environment, and the Law on Mineral Resources.
Although a cease-fire has held since 1994, the conflict with Azerbaijan over Nagorno-Karabakh has not been resolved.
A liberal foreign investment law was approved in June 1994, and a Law on Privatization was adopted in 1997, as well as a program on state property privatization.
By 1994, however, the Armenian Government had launched an ambitious IMF-sponsored economic liberalization program that resulted in positive growth rates in 1995-2005.
By 1994, however, the Armenian Government had launched an ambitious IMF-sponsored economic program that has resulted in positive growth rates in 1995-99.
Despite the 1994 cease-fire, sporadic violations, sniper-fire, and landmine incidents continue to claim over 100 lives each year.