[permalink] [id link]
In 1996, Orchises Press, a small publishing house in Virginia, started the process to publish " Hapworth " in book form.
Some Related Sentences
1996 and Press
( See Barrett, Anthony A., Agrippina: Sex, Power and Politics in the Early Roman Empire, Yale University Press, New Haven, 1996.
* Excerpt on the geology of Athens from: A Geological Companion to Greece and the Aegean by Michael and Reynold Higgins, Cornell University Press, 1996
* Randy Shaw, The Activist's Handbook: A Primer for the 1990s and Beyond ( University of California Press, 1996 ).
( 1996 ) The Archaeology of Skye and the Western Isles, Edinburgh University Press, ISBN 0-7486-0640-8
* Simon Collier and William F. Sater, A History of Chile, 1808 – 1894, Cambridge University Press, 1996
The International Spread of Ethnic Conflict: Fear, Diffusion, and Escalation ( Princeton University Press, 1996 ).
* A Geological Companion to Greece and the Aegean by Michael and Reynold Higgins, Cornell University Press, 1996
* Brainchildren: Essays on Designing Minds ( Representation and Mind ) ( MIT Press 1998 ) ( ISBN 0-262-04166-9 ) — A Collection of Essays 1984 – 1996
This development was further strengthened by the establishment ( in 1996 ) of a series of conferences on the Evolution of Language ( now known as " Evolang "), promoting a scientific, multidisciplinary approach to the issue, and interest from major academic publishers ( e. g., the Studies in the Evolution of Language series has been appearing with Oxford University Press since 2001 ) and scientific journals.
# 1996 Edinburgh: Hurford, J. R., Studdert-Kennedy, M. & Knight C. ( eds ), Approaches to the Evolution of Language-Social and Cognitive Bases, Cambridge University Press, 1998.
* Antoine Faivre, Theosophy, Imagination, Tradition: Studies in Western Esotericism ( 1996 ), Albany: SUNY Press (“ SUNY Séries in Western Esoteric Traditions ”), 2000, XXXV-269 p.
* Flexner, Eleanor, Century of Struggle: The Woman's Rights Movement in the United States ( The Belknap Press, 1996 ( ISBN 978-0-674-10653-6 )).
1996 and small
In February 1996, the ruling ODP / MT merged with several small opposition parties to form the Congress for Democracy and Progress ( CDP ).
In 1996, Love began obtaining small acting parts again in Basquiat and Feeling Minnesota ( 1996 ), before landing the co-starring role of Larry Flynt's wife, Althea, in Miloš Forman's 1996 film The People vs. Larry Flynt, against Columbia Pictures ' reluctance due to her low profile and " troubled " past.
He took a small but pivotal role as Andy Warhol in Basquiat, artist / director Julian Schnabel's 1996 biopic of Jean-Michel Basquiat, and co-starred in Giovanni Veronesi's Spaghetti Western Il Mio West ( 1998, released as Gunslinger's Revenge in the US in 2005 ) as the most feared gunfighter in the region.
The students — Peter Unold, Claus Leth Gregersen and Allan Ove Kjeldbjerg — started development in November 1995 ; the first playable version was released in January, 1996, with bugfixing and small enhancements until April.
* The Calgary Corpus dating back to 1987 is no longer widely used due to its small size, although Leonid A. Broukhis still maintains The Calgary Corpus Compression Challenge, which started in 1996.
* Trilogie van de Laatste Dag ( 1996 – 97 ) ( each of its three sections may be performed separately: ( i ) The Last Day ( texts by Lucebert, folksong A Woman and Her Lass ) for boy soprano, 4 male voices, orchestra ; ( ii ) TAO ( texts by Laozi, Kotaro Takamura ) for 4 female voices, piano voice, koto, small orchestra winds, 2 horns, harp, piano (+ celesta ), 2 percussion, minimum 14 strings ; ( iii ) Dancing on the Bones ( text by the composer ) for children's chorus, orchestra, 1997 )
In 1996, the Renault Scénic was released in Europe and its success made mainstream automakers produce them in large quantities, usually based on small family car platforms and with both two and three-row seats.
Since this new stadium was not ready until the 1999 season, Adams decided to move his team to Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium in Memphis, Tennessee in 1997 after playing before small Houston crowds in 1996.
Water Island, a small island to the south of Saint Thomas, was initially administered by the U. S. federal government and did not become a part of the U. S. Virgin Islands territory until 1996, when of land was transferred to the territorial government.
Lipscombite: Mineral, small green crystals on quartz, Harvard Museum of Natural History, gift of W. N. Lipscomb, Jr. 1996
By summer 1996, major packages of shares in some of Russia's largest firms had been transferred to a small number of major banks, thus allowing a handful of powerful banks to acquire substantial ownership shares over major firms at shockingly low prices.
From 1996 to 2000, he was vice-president of the actors ' union Equity, helping with a huge restructuring programme which turned a £ 500, 000 deficit into a small surplus.
Despite a series of small eruptions that spread thin layers of ash across both Whakapapa and Turoa ski areas, the ski fields opened for the 1996 season.
Portugal moved to Central European Time and Central European Summer Time in 1992, but reverted to Western European Time in 1996 after concluding that energy savings were small, it had a disturbing effect on children's sleeping habits as it would not get dark until 22: 00 or 22: 30 in summer evenings and, during the winter mornings, the sun was still rising at 9: 00, with repercussions on standards of learning and school performance, and insurance companies reported a rise in the number of accidents.
Tony Adams statue outside the Emirates Stadium. His recovery and rehabilitation were helped in no small part by the arrival of Arsène Wenger as Arsenal manager in October 1996.
Once free, he was a key part of an effort to forge stronger ties between the UDA / UFF and the LVF, a small breakaway faction of the UVF founded in 1996 by the charismatic Billy Wright and following his killing, commanded by Mark " Swinger " Fulton, with whom Adair was on good terms.
In 1996, Ukiah was ranked the # 1 best small town to live in California and the sixth-best place to live in the United States.
" Transaction costs are particularly applicable to " momentum strategies "; a comprehensive 1996 review of the data and studies concluded that even small transaction costs would lead to an inability to capture any excess from such strategies.
The downtown area since 1996 has attracted a small community of artists and young people migrating due to Easthampton's lower cost of living compared to nearby Northampton, a hub of the bohemian community regionally.