[permalink] [id link]
In 2003, the Summerbridge / Breakthrough Alumni Network or SBAN was formed through the efforts of alumni.
Some Related Sentences
2003 and /
* In February 2003, the Boomerang Nebula was observed to have been releasing gases at a speed of 500, 000 km / h ( over 300, 000 mph ) for the last 1, 500 years.
" 1st ed ; Ebook: CD-Rom / On-Line Portuguese, ISBN 85-903827-1-0, File. pdf ( Adobe Acrobat ) 6Mb, Informática, Rio de Janeiro, August 2003, 486pp., medicina. ufrj. br
* Andrew Geoffrey Howard Lea, " Fermented Beverage Production " 2nd ed., Kluwer Academic / Plenum Publishers, 2003, ISBN 0-306-47706-8
* Into the Bermuda Triangle: Pursuing the Truth Behind the World's Greatest Mystery by Gian J. Quasar, International Marine / Ragged Mountain Press ( 2003 ) ISBN 0-07-142640-X ; contains list of missing craft as researched in official records.
Its 2002 / 2003 / 2004 funding includes around $ 10 million for economic development, up to $ 5 million for the development of democratic institutions, about $ 5 million for the return of population affected by war and between 2 and 3 million dollars for the " mitigation of adverse social conditions and trends ".
* Enabling International Support in Windows XP / Server 2003 Family, a Microsoft tutorial on how to install input methods on Windows XP.
The required number of 50 instruments of ratification / accession / approval / acceptance by countries was reached in May 2003.
The rise of comic book specialty stores in the late 1970s created / paralleled a dedicated market for " independent " or " alternative comics " in the U. S. The first such comics included the anthology series Star Reach, published by comic book writer Mike Friedrich from 1974 to 1979, and Harvey Pekar's American Splendor, which continued sporadic publication into the 21st century and which Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini adapted into a 2003 film.
The company's effort to regain its footing is the subject of Tom Barbash's 2003 book On Top of the World: Cantor Fitzgerald, Howard Lutnick, and 9 / 11: A Story of Loss and Renewal.
Notable later editions of the Howard stories include the Donald M. Grant editions ( 1974 – 1989 ); Berkley editions ( 1977 ); Gollancz editions ( 2000 – 2006 ), and Wandering Star / Del Rey editions ( 2003 – 2005 ).
Debuting in 2003, the " Marlin Mermaids " gained national exposure and have influenced other MLB teams to develop their own cheer / dance squads.
2003 and Breakthrough
Also has Extension Packs titled Spearhead ( released in 2002 ) and Breakthrough ( released in 2003 ).
In 2003 Lawrence spent eight months walking across China, Cuba, Peru and Tanzania for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and helped to raise over £ 550, 000.
In 2003, " The Scientist " won multiple MTV Video Music Awards for Best Group Video, Best Direction, and Breakthrough Video.
TKO Software created Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Breakthrough ( 2003 ) and the multiplayer portion of Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault ( 2004 ), both for Electronic Arts.
* Spiritual Initiation and the Breakthrough of Consciousness: The Bond of Power ( 2003 ) ISBN 0-89281-995-2
2003 and Alumni
* Barnard, T. ( Faculty of History, University of Oxford ) Obituary, History Faculty Alumni Newsletter, No. 1, April 2003.
* Archive. org – Plasma display panels: The colorful history of an Illinois technology ' ' by Jamie Hutchinson, Electrical and Computer Engineering Alumni News, Winter 2002 – 2003
* Danson receives the Alumni Distinguished Achievement Award from his alma mater, Carnegie Mellon University, in 2003
Additional awards include the Richard E. Lyng Award for Public Service ( 2005 ), the UC Berkeley Goldman School of Public Policy Alumni of the Year Award ( 2003 ), the California State Fair ’ s Agriculturalist of the Year Award ( 2003 ), and the National 4-H Alumni Recognition Award.
* In September 2003, John L. Swigert Jr. was elected to the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Alumni Hall of Fame
The Calicut Medical Journal is an online open access medical journal published by the Calicut Medical College Alumni Association that was established in 2003.
In 2003, Fenn was honored by his alma mater with the Wilbur Cross Medal, the Yale Graduate School Alumni Association's highest honor.
Several construction projects were completed on Donovan ’ s watch, including the Alumni Field House in 1998 and the Robin Ross Higgins Hall in 2003.
The Chemical Sciences Building opened in 1997, a state-of-the-art Recreation and Fitness Center opened in 2001, and the Homer L. Hitt Alumni and Visitors Center ( named for UNO's founding Chancellor ) opened in 2003.
He launches the creation of 700 new products under the Fauchon brand, introduced on the market from 1998 to 2003, in particular the new flavored teas of the Four Seasons, the “ Pure Fruit ” range of preserves, the foie gras made with Szechuan peppercorns, the caramel milk jam, the strawberry preserve with rose petals ( See the article in the Spring 2003 issue of the Wharton Alumni Magazine ) He completes the repositioning of the Fauchon brand in its food universe of good products made simply and exceptionally and he also removes the brand from the mass-market retail channel and renovates the historical stores on Place de la Madeleine.
The official Ram Jam was started by the Alumni Association in 2003 and has grown from there to become the large pre-game Football tailgating parties that they are today.
Though Angelo State rings have existed since the beginning of the University a new official ASU ring was introduced by the ASU Alumni Society in 2003.
In 2003 the NFL Alumni presented Dryer with its Career Achievement Award which is presented to former NFL players " For Getting to the Top of His Field ".
Additionally, in 2003, he received the Gary L. McPherson Distinguished Alumni Award from the American Council of Young Political Leaders ; the Chairman ’ s Leadership Award from the Texas Association of Mexican American Chamber of Commerce, the Truinfador Award from the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, the Hispanic Hero Award from the Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans and the Good Neighbor Award from the United States-Mexican Chamber of Commerce for his dedication and leadership in promoting a civil society and equal opportunity.
The Delta Lambda Phi Alumni Association ( DLPAA ) was founded on July 21, 2003, and lists 42 brothers as its founding members.