[permalink] [id link]
In: Software — Practice and Experience.
Some Related Sentences
Software and —
Eiffel Software, " The Eiffel Compiler " tecomp and Eiffel-library-developer Gobo have committed to implementing the standard ; Eiffel Software's EiffelStudio 6. 1 and " The Eiffel Compiler " tecomp implement some of the major new mechanisms — in particular, inline agents, assigner commands, bracket notation, non-conforming inheritance, and attached types.
In addition to The Mythical Man-Month, Brooks is also known for the paper No Silver Bullet — Essence and Accident in Software Engineering.
During its early days, Id Software produced much more varied games ; these include the early 3D first person shooter experiments that led to Wolfenstein 3D and Doom — Hovertank 3D and Catacomb 3D.
* Software engineering management: The application of management activities — planning, coordinating, measuring, monitoring, controlling, and reporting — to ensure that the development and maintenance of software is systematic, disciplined, and quantified.
* October 2010 — ADL awards a Broad Agency Announcement to Rustici Software to conduct research and community interviews in an effort to begin the creation of the next generation of SCORM.
* An Assessment of Software Engineering Body of Knowledge Efforts — an ACM report critical of the SWEBOK
Software which is deliberately released as open source once experienced a security debacle in the late 1980s ; for example, the Morris worm of 1988 spread through some obscure — though widely visible to those who looked — vulnerabilities.
Apart from Windows Media Player, most of the WMA compression formats can be played using ALLPlayer, VLC media player, Media Player Classic, MPlayer, RealPlayer, Winamp, Zune Software ( with certain limitations — DSP plugin support and DirectSound output is disabled using the default WMA plugin ), and many other software media players.
* Hume, Andrew A tale of two greps, Software — Practice and Experience 18, ( 11 ), 1063 – 1072 ( 1988 ).
— see, for instance, Step-Saver Data Systems, Inc. v. Wyse Technology, Vault Corp. v. Quaid Software Ltd .. Other courts have determined that the shrinkwrap license agreement is valid and enforceable: see ProCD, Inc. v. Zeidenberg, Microsoft v. Harmony Computers, Novell v. Network Trade Center, and Ariz. Cartridge Remanufacturers Ass ' n v. Lexmark Int ' l, Inc. may have some bearing as well.
: This page is about the ( now defunct ) sound card company based in Quebec City, Canada, named Ad Lib, Inc. — not to be mistaken with the software company Adlib Software or Adlib Information systems.
* www. support-vector-machines. org ( Literature, Review, Software, Links related to Support Vector Machines — Academic Site )
Software and Practice
Every year, the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software ( ETAPS ) sponsors the International Conference on Compiler Construction ( CC ), with papers from both the academic and industrial sectors.
In Ontario, Canada, Software Engineers who graduate from a Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board ( CEAB ) accredited program, successfully complete PEO's ( Professional Engineers Ontario ) Professional Practice Examination ( PPE ) and have at least 48 months of acceptable engineering experience are eligible to be licensed through the Professional Engineers Ontario and can become Professional Engineers P. Eng.
Key SEI tools and methods include the SEI Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method ( ATAM ) method, the SEI Framework for Software Product Line Practice, and the SEI Service Migration and Reuse Technique ( SMART ).
* Electronic image integration platform: PACS provides the electronic platform for radiology images interfacing with other medical automation systems such as Hospital Information System ( HIS ), Electronic Medical Record ( EMR ), Practice Management Software, and Radiology Information System ( RIS ).
Oliveros is the author of five books, Sounding the Margins: Collected Writings 1992-2009, Initiation Dream, Software for People, The Roots of the Moment, and Deep Listening: A Composer's Sound Practice.
* Guadamuz-Gonzalez, Andrés, The Software Patent Debate 1 ( 3 ) Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, 196-206 ( 2006 ).
Digital organisms can be traced back to the game Darwin in which computer programs had to compete with each other to stop one another from executing ( Aleph-Null, " Computer Recreations ", Software: Practice and Experience, vol.
* For background on the theory, see articles from the ANTLR pages, e. g. T. J. Parr, R. W. Quong, ANTLR: A Predicated-LL ( k ) Parser Generator, Software — Practice and Experience, Vol.
At present it has a School of Mechanical Engineering, School of Material Science and Engineering, School of Electrical Engineering, School of Information Science and Engineering, School of Economics, School of Administration, Science School, School of Literature and Law, Petrochemical Engineering School, School of Architecture and Civil Engineering, School of Foreign Languages, Lifelong Education School, School of International Education, Xinghua School, Senior Vocational Technology School, Postgraduate School, School of Software, Physical Education Section, Engineering Practice Center and other supplementary sections.
* IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications ( IEEE Std 830-1998, Revision of IEEE Std 830-1993 )
Gotterbarn is a leading author of the Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice which promotes ethics among software engineers.
Software and Experience
Violators are usually found through public records, where they may be forced to declare their implementations, or through their own advertising, for example " Embedded Software Engineers with Mandatory Linux Experience Required " on their careers pages, and yet their site or product documentation offers no source download or offer to supply the software source as required by the license GPL.