[permalink] [id link]
In the episode " Returning Japanese Part 1 ", Hank says " Peggy, I've already chosen the country for our summer vacation, America.
Some Related Sentences
episode and Returning
Based upon Cotton's uniform in the episode " Returning Japanese ", he earned the following military decorations: Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, and American Campaign Medal.
Hank, who previously thought he was an only child, finds out he has a Japanese half brother named Junichiro in the episode " Returning Japanese ".
Returning to Greystoke Manor in England with Tarzan, Ula consigns the explosives formula to fire in the final episode, where she and Tarzan also recount several adventures from the first part of the serial to an assembled party of friends and colleagues.
He figures prominently in two stories of the period, namely the episode of " Returning the Jade to Zhao ", as well as the story of " Carrying Thorned Grass and Pleading Guilt ".
episode and Japanese
In 2004, NHK ( Japanese public TV network ) produced a 39 episode anime series titled Agatha Christie's Great Detectives Poirot and Marple, as well as a manga series under the same title released in 2005.
From 2004 to 2005, Japanese TV network NHK produced a 39 episode anime series titled Agatha Christie's Great Detectives Poirot and Marple, which features both Miss Marple and Hercule Poirot.
* 1997 – An episode of Pokémon, " Dennō Senshi Porygon ", aired in Japan induces seizures in 685 Japanese children.
* December 16 – " Dennō Senshi Porygon ", an episode of the Pokémon TV series, is aired in Japan, inducing seizures in hundreds of Japanese children.
A 2007 episode of the CBS television crime drama Cold Case, titled " Family 8108 ", dealt with the 1945 murder of a Japanese American man in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania after he and his family were released from Manzanar.
* Japanese — Shinichiro Watanabe: Cowboy Bebop ( 1998 anime ; twentieth episode, “ Pierrot le fou ”, references both the character and the Godard film above, this section, under French ).
The Hōjō regency, a unique episode in Japanese history, however continued until Nitta Yoshisada destroyed it in 1333 at the Siege of Kamakura.
* Suatu Ketika ... Soldadu Merah ( Once Upon A Time ... Red Soldier ), an 8 episode Malaysian TV drama series based on the Japanese Red Army attack in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 1975.
Season two concluded with episode 22, although the Japanese and North American DVD releases include episodes 23 and 24.
) — a Japanese children's show which features contraptions several times in an episode and features both machines constructed by the show's staff and videos of machines created by viewers.
Gunfights are staples of every episode of the series, and the series ' two child leads -- Johnny Sokko and Mari Hanson ; the latter, called Mari Hanamura in the Japanese version, is a 9-year-old girl, introduced in the seventh episode, who speaks 39 languages and is a crack shot with a firearm -- were frequently seen shooting along with the rest of the Unicorn agents.
These are presented in their original US and Japanese broadcast order, verified by the previews for next episode at the end of each show.
Fred actually befriends Ah Chew in a later episode because he wants to use him as a cook when he opens a Japanese restaurant, " Sanford and Rising Son ", in the Sanford house.
* Ending 1 ( episode 1 ): Baka (" Idiot ") No More ( Japanese version performed by Chisa Yokoyama, English version performed by Sharyn Scott )
* Ending 3 ( episode 3 ): Mahô no Tobira (" Magical Door "; Japanese version performed by Chisa Yokoyama, English version performed by Sharyn Scott )
The concept of holdout Japanese soldiers living in remote areas unaware of the end of the war became the subject of a number of TV series episodes in the 1970s, most notably " The Last Kamikaze ", an episode of The Six Million Dollar Man, which was broadcast in January 1975, several months after the return of Onoda.
* In the Inspector Morse two-part episode, " The Settling of the Sun " ( 1988 ), a Japanese summer student at Oxford University, Yukio Ley, and his double become victims of murders connected with revenge for Japanese World War II atrocities.
episode and Part
* " Euphoria, Part 1 " and " Euphoria, Part 2 " ( 2006 ), a two-part episode of the American television series House
* In the 1988 Night Court episode " Danny Got His Gun: Part 2 ," episode 103 ( season 6 ), Dan is rescued from a plane crash in Alaska by an Inuit family.
In the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode " Past Tense, Part One ", after Earth's history was inadvertently altered so that the Federation was never formed, the Romulans had established a presence in the Alpha Centauri system by the 24th century.
In the Christmas 2009 episode " The End of Time, Part One ", the Doctor uses a remote locking system to lock the TARDIS, similar to the remote-control locking system used on modern cars.
The group was first referred to as the Scooby Gang by Xander in the Season Two episode " What's My Line, Part One " as a reference to the group of ghost-hunting teenagers from the cartoon Scooby-Doo.
In the episode " Number One with a Bullet, Part 2 ," McGarrett spat at a criminal, " It was a bastard like you who killed my father.
The Hawaii Five-O episode " Three Dead Cows at Makapu, Part 2 " featured a scientist played by Ed Flanders who threatened to unleash a deadly virus on the island of Oahu.
Loretta Sanchez appeared as herself in the September 10, 2007 episode of The Closer entitled " Til Death Do Us Part, Part II ".
Spike was initially conceived as a disposable villain to be killed off, but proved so popular with fans that Joss Whedon decided to merely injure him instead, in the episode " What's My Line, Part Two ", in which Spike is crushed by a collapsing pipe organ and left paralyzed.
He also appears in the Drawn Together episode " Lost in Parking Space, Part Two ", wherein he and several other cartoon characters are brutally tortured.
* In the Justice League episode " A Better World, Part 1 ", an alternate Martian Manhunter lures the Justice League into a trap by deploying a similar story.
* In the Justice League Unlimited episode " The Once and Future Thing, Part 2 ", Chronos ' disruption of the timeline nearly results in history being erased with a " white field " effect similar to the anti-matter wave of the Crisis.
The show further featured " alternate " versions of DC Comics in the episode " Over There, Part 2 ", specifically an inversion of the famous cover of Superman carrying the body of Supergirl suggesting in Fringe's " alternate " universe that it was Superman who was killed as part of the crisis, while Supergirl survived.
In 1970 Sykes returned to BBC television with a guest appearance in an episode of Till Death Us Do Part.
In 1998, Whitfield played the housekeeper in the London-set episode of Friends " The One with Ross's Wedding, Part Two " and voiced a character in an episode of the animated comedy series Rex the Runt.
* The anime series Cowboy Bebop has many references to the film series, including the last fight between Spike and Vicious in the episode " The Real Folk Blues ( Part 2 )" which parallels the final shoot out in " A Better Tomorrow 2 ".
Mazar appeared on a Friends episode in its eighth season (" The One Where Rachel Has a Baby, Part One ").
Part of the seventh episode of the second series of World War II television drama Enemy at the Door takes place in Sark.
In the season 10 ( 2006 ) episode " Cartoon Wars Part II ", Cartman, planning to exploit the public's fear of terrorism, seeks to get the Fox television series Family Guy, a program he despises, permanently removed from the airwaves when Fox plans to air an episode despite its inclusion of a cartoon likeness of Muhammad.