[permalink] [id link]
Invasive species does not include domestic livestock, intentionally planted agronomic crops, or non-harmful exotic organisms ” ( Revised Code of Washington 79A. 25. 310 ).
Some Related Sentences
Invasive and species
The Invasive Species Specialist Group lists feral pigs on the list of the world's 100 worst invasive species and says:
Invasive species originated from the Red Sea and introduced into the Mediterranean by the construction of the canal have become a major component of the Mediterranean ecosystem, and have serious impacts on the Mediterranean ecology, endangering many local and endemic Mediterranean species.
" A sea change: exotics in the eastern Mediterranean Sea ", in: Leppäkoski, E., Gollasch, S. and Olenin, S. ( eds ), Invasive aquatic species of Europe: distribution, impacts, and management, Dordrecht ; Boston: Kluwer Academic, ISBN 1-4020-0837-6, p. 325 – 336
In botanical and zoological ecoregions and habitats Invasive species can colonize, become the dominant or monotypic species, replacing indigenous or native ones due to lack of natural controls.
Invasive and does
Naturalists, ecologists, and the United States National Park Service consider it an invasive species due to its ability to quickly spread and displace native plant communities, while local authorities, especially many fire departments across California consider them to be a major fire hazard, although the United States Department of Agriculture does not list it among its Invasive and Noxious plants list in California.
Invasive and include
Invasive weeds include Mimosa pigra, which covers 800 km² of the Top End, including vast areas of Kakadu, invasive para grass ( Urochloa mutica ) displaces the native food of much of Kakadu's birdlife.
Invasive species include English ivy, European holly, clematis, morning glory, and Himalayan blackberry.
Invasive species that are a problem on sandhills include Cogongrass ( Imperata cylindrica ), Camphor laurels ( Cinnamomum camphora ), and Natal grass ( Melinis repens ).
Invasive and intentionally
Invasive and crops
Invasive diseases, fungi, and parasites in Australia affect many native plants and animals and agricultural crops.
Invasive and ”
* Smith C. “ On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology ” J Psycho-Social Studies 2 ( 2 ) # 3, 2003.
C. peltata has been nominated as one of the “ 100 of the World ’ s Worst Invasive Alien Species ” by the Global Invasive Species Database.
Invasive and .
Invasive exotics introduced by human activity have also displaced native wildlife including cockroaches and coconut palm.
* Species Profile-Cane Toad ( Bufo marinus ), National Invasive Species Information Center, United States National Agricultural Library.
Russ played a terrorist in " Starship Mine " and a Klingon in " Invasive Procedures ", and later joined the cast of Star Trek: Voyager as the Vulcan Tuvok.
* Species Profile-Japanese Knotweed ( Fallopia japonica ), National Invasive Species Information Center, United States National Agricultural Library.
* Species Profile-West Nile Virus ( Flavivirus ), National Invasive Species Information Center, United States National Agricultural Library.
* Species Profile-Wild Boar ( Sus scrofa ), National Invasive Species Information Center, United States National Agricultural Library.
* Species Profile-Johnsongrass ( Sorghum halepense ), National Invasive Species Information Center, United States National Agricultural Library.
lobata ), National Invasive Species Information Center, United States National Agricultural Library.
Invasive species, also called invasive exotics or simply exotics, is a nomenclature term and categorization phrase used for flora and fauna, and for specific restoration-preservation processes in native habitats, with several definitions.