[permalink] [id link]
MIET ( Member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology ) is recognised in Europe as Electrical and computer ( technology ) engineer
Some Related Sentences
MIET and Member
* Member of The Institution of Engineering and Technology: MIET ( Institution of Engineering and Technology )
* Member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology: MIET recognised as practitioner of engineering profession by virtue of the Statutory Instruments n. 2007 / 2781-The European Communities ( Recognition of Professional Qualifications ) Regulations 2007.
United Kingdom examples of professional bodies include: MRINA ( internationally qualified to practice member of the Royal Institute of Naval Architects ), MRIBA Royal Institute of British Architects ), BAI Business Architects Qualification ), FIMechE ( Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers ), FICE ( Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers ), LRCP ( licentiate of the Royal College of Physicians ), MRCP ( member of the Royal College of Physicians ) and FRCP ( fellow of the Royal College of Physicians ), MIET ( Member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology ), GCGI ( Graduateship of the City and Guilds of London Institute ).
MIET and Institution
:: This category is open to professional engineers ( MIET ) and technicians ( TMIET ) with suitable qualifications and involvement in areas relevant to the interests of the Institution.
MIET and Technology
Zelenograd is home to the National Research University of Electronic Technology ( MIET ), which is largest organization of city.
MIET and is
MIET is listed on the part 2 professions regulated by professional bodies incorporated by Royal Charter-Statutory Instruments 2007 No. 2781
MIET and technology
SEZ " Zelenograd " consists of 2 areas: Area " Alabushevo " ( 141. 87 ha ), a main area for new plants and research centers and Area " MIET " ( 4. 47 ha ), a technology park ( mostly MIET spin-off enterprises ).
Member and Institution
Mountbatten became a Member of the Institution of Electrical Engineers ( IEE ), now the Institution of Engineering and Technology ( IET ), which annually awards the Mountbatten Medal for an outstanding contribution, or contributions over a period, to the promotion of electronics or information technology and their application.
Cayley served for the Whig party as Member of Parliament for Scarborough from 1832 to 1835, and in 1838 helped found the UK's first Polytechnic Institute ; the Royal Polytechnic Institution ( now University of Westminster ), serving as its chairman for many years.
Organisations that are not credit institutions or EMI, can apply for an authorisation as Payment Institution in any EU country of their URL choice ( where they are established ) and then passport their payment services into other Member States across the EU.
In addition to the AHF, Blum ’ s not-for-profit endeavors include service as Trustee of The Carter Center ; former Co-Chairman of the The World Conference of Religions for Peace ; Member of Governing Council of The Wilderness Society ; member of the Board of Trustees of The Brookings Institution ; Member of the Board of Trustees of the American Cancer Society Foundation ; and the founder and a Member of the Board of Trustees of the Blum Center for Developing Economies at UC Berkeley.
Maxim was a Chevalier of the Legion of Honour ; a Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineer ; Member of the London Chamber of Commerce ; Member of the Royal Institution ; Member of the British Association for the Advancement of Science ; Member of the British Empire League ; and Member of the Royal Society of Arts.
She has also served as a Director, Board Member or Trustee of various institutions, including the Harvard Corporation, the Yale Corporation, the Smithsonian Institution, JP Morgan Chase, the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, the Marlboro School of Music, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Concord Coalition, the Mayo Clinic, the Brookings Institution, and Bryn Mawr.
* Associate Member of the Institution of Analysts and Programmers: AMIAP ( Institution of Analysts and Programmers )
* Member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers: MCIBSE ( Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers )
* Graduate Member of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors: GCInstICES ( Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors )
* Member of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors: MCInstICES ( Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors )
Member and Engineering
* Member, Executive Committee of the IEEE Computer Society's Technical Council on Software Engineering ( TCSE ) ( 1998 – 2006 )
He has also received a MacArthur Fellowship and is an honorary member of the American Institute of Architects ( AIA ), a Foreign Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences, and an Honorary Senior Fellow of the Design Futures Council.
The candidate can register at the Engineering Council UK as a Chartered Structural Engineer once he or she has been elected as a Chartered Member.
* Member & Fellow of the Society of Engineers: MSE & FSE ( Institution of Engineering and Technology )
* Technical Member of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors: TCInstICES ( Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors )
Member and Technology
Founder of Symphony Technology group. Member of board of trustees of the John F Kennedy Centre for the Performing Arts.
* 1992 – 96 Member, Committee on Science and Technology, Environment and Forests ; Member, Committee on Public Undertakings ; Member, Select Committee on Patent Law ; Member, Select Committee on Trade Marks Bill
She was also the Secretary to the All Party Parliamentary Group on Space and a Board Member of the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology in 1995.
He was a Member of Parliamentary Scientific Committee ; Vice-Chair of Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies ; Chair of the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology ( POST ); and Chair of Northern Group of Labour MPs.
In 2003, Singh was made a Member of the Order of the British Empire ( MBE ) for services to Science, Technology and Engineering in Education and Science Communication.
* Member, National Academy of Sciences Panel on Ensuring the Best Presidential Science and Technology Appointments, 2000
He was on the Board of Trustees, Carnegie Institution of Washington and a Life Member of the Corporation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
He is Vice-Chairman of the Parliament's Science and Technology Options Assessment Panel ( STOA ) and a Member of the Inter-Parliamentary Delegation to Japan.
Mr. Sarkar was elected Member of Parliament four times and held cabinet positions as the ( i ) Minister of State for Public Works and Urban Development ( Habitat ), ( ii ) Minister of State for Foreign Affairs ,( iii ) Minister of State for Land Administration and Land Reforms ( iv ) Minister for Science and Technology, ( v ) Minister for Education and ( vi ) Minister for Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs.
Held extra assignments as Custodian of Evacuee Properties in the Province of Sindh, Chairman, Special Court under Suppression of Terrorist Activities ( Special Courts ) Act, 1975 ; Special Appellate Court ( Customs ) and Chairman, Provincial Election Authority, Sindh ( for elections to the local bodies ), Member Syndicate, Senate and Election Board of Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Member of the Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi Board of Trustees, Election Tribunal appointed by Election Commission of Pakistan in respect of General Elections held in the year 1985. Participated in a programme titled “ Introduction to Computer and Technology in Courts ” at National Judicial College, Reno, Nevada, USA Chief Justice, High Court of Sindh, Karachi from 1989-1990. Elevated to Judge, Supreme Court of Pakistan from 1990-1994.