[permalink] [id link]
Portions of Nassau Plantation were purchased by the Adelsverein, and settlement by German immigrants began 1845 to 1847 ; these settlers began buying up the local farms and the town lots.
Some Related Sentences
Portions and Plantation
Portions of the Green Spring Plantation were purchased in 1966 by the National Park Service, and are now part of the Colonial National Historical Park.
Portions and were
Portions of Misskelley's statements to the police were leaked to the press and reported on the front page of the Memphis Commercial Appeal before any of the trials began.
Portions of the film were shot in Goblin Valley State Park, Utah, USA, and non-humanoid creatures were created by Stan Winston Studio from designs by Jordu Schell.
Portions of her video for " Universal Heartbeat " were featured in an episode of MTV's " Beavis and Butt-Head ".
Portions of relief sculptures that were in the palace chambers in 1990 were seen on the antiquities market by 1996.
Portions of V5 were re-used for a new service known as Narrowband Multimedia Delivery Service ( or NMDS ).
Portions of the 20, 000-word indictment were printed in China's press before the trial started ; they accused the defendants of a host of heinous crimes that took place during the Cultural Revolution.
* Portions of the house and exterior were used in the 1992 film, Orlando, starring Tilda Swinton as Orlando, Billy Zane as Marmaduke Bonthrop Shelmerdine, and Quentin Crisp as Queen Elizabeth.
World War I brought the creation of multiple new lines out of military needs: Portions of what is now the Coastal railway were built simultaneously by the Turkish and British and later merged during the British Mandate.
Portions of the 15th Regiment of Alabama Infantry, which served with great distinction throughout the U. S. Civil War, were recruited in Dale County, with all of Co. " E " and part of Co. " H " being composed of Dale County residents.
Portions of the township were taken to form Garwood ( March 19, 1903 ) and Kenilworth ( March 13, 1907 ).
Portions of Gloucester County were set off on February 7, 1837 to create Atlantic County, and on March 13, 1844 to create Camden County.
* Portions of John Micheal Montgomery's 1997 hit " I miss you a little " were filmed in Garrard County.
Portions and purchased
Portions and by
Portions of a precursor RNA ( introns ) may be removed by cis-splicing or by having two or more precursor RNA molecules have ligated by trans-splicing.
Portions of structures that are subdivided by fire walls are permitted to be considered separate buildings, in that fire walls have sufficient structural stability to maintain the integrity of the wall in the event of the collapse of the building construction on either side of the wall.
) Portions of the 10, 268 people in the crowd ran out on the field to surround Williams after the game, forcing him to grab his hat in fear of its getting stolen, and he was helped into the clubhouse by his teammates.
Portions of the property since have been sold or de-annexed, including land now occupied by the Disney-built community of Celebration.
Portions of the town are a historical district that has been designated a National Historic Landmark and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places by the U. S. National Park Service.
* Portions of this material originated as excerpts from the public-domain 1848 edition of the Classical Dictionary by John Lemprière.
Portions of Lowndes County are served by the Columbus Municipal School District and the Lowndes County School District.
Portions of the codex were collated by several scholars, but numerous errors were made during this process.
Portions of the Works have been closed over the years, but many parts of the complex have been reopened by smaller industries, some of which are steel-related.
Portions of the township were taken to form Galloway Township, which was established by Royal Charter on April 4, 1774.
Portions of the township were taken to form Chambersburg borough ( April 1, 1872, annexed by Trenton in 1888 ) and Wilbur borough ( April 24, 1891, annexed by Trenton in 1898 ).