[permalink] [id link]
Portions of the former route of Highway 48 and Highway 12 were renumbered as Highway 48B.
Some Related Sentences
Portions and former
Portions of the lands of the former County of Baden now became the District of Baden in the newly created Canton of Aargau.
Portions of the former rail yard, such as the New York Central Railroad 69th Street Transfer Bridge are incorporated into the new park.
Portions of the sometimes controversial expansion were successfully challenged by the Returned Peace Corps Volunteer community when former volunteers and the National Peace Corps Association raised objections to the continued inclusion of Peace Corps in the National Call to Service program, which had been used to allow military service members with at least three years and three months of military service completed, to finish their service obligation in the Peace Corps.
Portions of Suriname, a former Dutch colony, are antipodal to Sulawesi, an Indonesian island spelled Celebes when it was part of the Netherlands East Indies.
Portions of the former Pershing building remain because many chimney swift birds appeared in the chimney.
Portions of the route from SR 29 to I-80 ran concurrently with State Route 29 or with State Route 37 ; this was also LRN 8 and a former routing of U. S. 40.
Portions of the East side of Crescentville are actually built over former swamp land, while the West side was built on more stable bedrock.
Portions of the former SH 22 ( Graham to Olney ) and SH 28 ( Olney to Benjamin ) were then reassigned as SH 24, which was now planned to reach from Jacksboro to Guthrie.
Portions of the former property are or will be also occupied by parts of the suburbs of Nicholls, Harcourt Hill, Moncrieff, Casey, Kinlyside, Jacka and Taylor.
Portions and route
Portions of the highway's route in Virginia, Alabama and other states still bear the name of Jefferson Davis.
Portions of the route between Southern California and the Bay Area are named El Camino Real or El Camino Real Freeway, but such names are rarely used colloquially ; the route number is used instead.
Portions of the Pere Marquette State Forest lie within the county and offers several trails including a route along the Betsie River and a trail near Lake Ann.
Portions of the wetlands and uplands are part of John F. Kennedy International Airport, owned by the city of New York and operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and occasionally the airport becomes a route of migration of some wildlife species disrupting the traffic.
Portions of the old channel, stone aqueducts, locks, and other structures still remain in place along its route, and are visible in several locations.
Portions of the route in Buckeye and Phoenix were turned over to their respective cities for maintenance in 1990.
Portions of the route will be opened to traffic in segments as contracts are fulfilled ; the segment between Sudbury and Estaire opened on November 12, 2009,
Portions of the line follow the canal route closely, and the canal was used to transport construction materials and also an engine for the railroad.
Portions of the route will be opened to traffic as construction is completed — the 20 kilometre section south of Sudbury from Crown Ridge to Estaire was opened for traffic on November 12, 2009, and the segment from Highway 559 to Parry Sound opened to traffic on October 26, 2010.
Portions and Highway
Portions of the highway are still named Jefferson Highway, for example, the portions that run through Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, Osseo, Minnesota, and Wadena, Minnesota.
Portions of the old highway survive as local streets, some carrying the name Old Cariboo Highway ( as in Prince George ).
Portions of Route 14 remain signed with names associated with US 6, including Midland Trail, Theodore Roosevelt Highway and Grand Army of the Republic Highway.
Portions of the road were known as the Grant Highway, Black Hills Sioux Trail, and as part of the Omaha, Rosebud and Black Hills Highway and the Custer Battlefield Trail.
Portions of State Route 167 were added to Washington's state highway system as early as 1913 as part of the Pacific Highway, although most of this was then deleted in 1923.
Portions of this road still exist as Mountain Charlie Road, to the west of Highway 17 and south of Summit Road.
Portions of Highway 102 south of the Halifax International Airport pass through several microclimates and are notorious for frequent variations in visibility due to fog caused by elevation changes.
Portions of the freeway began to be completed and opened in 1959 with the new Interstate Highway funding, and they were later marked as SR 1 ( the Interstate Highway numbers did not go up until 1962 ).
Portions and 12
Portions of the township were taken to form Delran Township ( February 12, 1880 ), Riverton ( December 18, 1893 ) and Palmyra ( April 19, 1894 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Pemberton borough ( December 15, 1826 ), Pemberton Township ( March 10, 1846 ), North Hanover Township ( April 12, 1905 ) and Wrightstown ( March 4, 1918 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Columbia Township ( March 12, 1844, returned to Hopewell Township on March 11, 1845 ), Cohansey Township ( March 6, 1848 ) and Shiloh borough ( April 9, 1929 ).
Portions of the township have been take to form Tewksbury Township ( March 11, 1755 ), Clinton Township ( April 12, 1841 ), High Bridge borough ( February 19, 1898 ), Junction borough ( February 20, 1895, now known as Hampton borough ), Califon borough ( April 2, 1898 ) and Glen Gardner borough ( March 26, 1919 ).
Portions of the township were taken to create Chatham Township ( February 12, 1806 ), Passaic Township ( now Long Hill Township, on March 23, 1866 ) and Morristown ( April 6, 1865 ).