Help


[permalink] [id link]
+
Page "Aargau" ¶ 18
from Wikipedia
Edit
Promote Demote Fragment Fix

Some Related Sentences

Portions and lands
Portions of the Shakopee Mdwakanton Sioux Community ( SMSC ) tribal lands are within the boundary of the City of Prior Lake as annexed in 1972.

Portions and former
Portions of the former rail yard, such as the New York Central Railroad 69th Street Transfer Bridge are incorporated into the new park.
Portions of the sometimes controversial expansion were successfully challenged by the Returned Peace Corps Volunteer community when former volunteers and the National Peace Corps Association raised objections to the continued inclusion of Peace Corps in the National Call to Service program, which had been used to allow military service members with at least three years and three months of military service completed, to finish their service obligation in the Peace Corps.
Portions of Suriname, a former Dutch colony, are antipodal to Sulawesi, an Indonesian island spelled Celebes when it was part of the Netherlands East Indies.
* Portions of Sealift Logistics Command Atlantic and the former Naval Fleet Auxiliary Force East.
Portions of the former route of Highway 48 and Highway 12 were renumbered as Highway 48B.
Portions of the alignment of Highway 2A follow the route of the former Calgary and Edmonton Trail.
Portions of the former Pershing building remain because many chimney swift birds appeared in the chimney.
Portions of the route from SR 29 to I-80 ran concurrently with State Route 29 or with State Route 37 ; this was also LRN 8 and a former routing of U. S. 40.
Portions of the East side of Crescentville are actually built over former swamp land, while the West side was built on more stable bedrock.
Portions of the former SH 22 ( Graham to Olney ) and SH 28 ( Olney to Benjamin ) were then reassigned as SH 24, which was now planned to reach from Jacksboro to Guthrie.
Portions of the former property are or will be also occupied by parts of the suburbs of Nicholls, Harcourt Hill, Moncrieff, Casey, Kinlyside, Jacka and Taylor.

Portions and County
Portions of the 15th Regiment of Alabama Infantry, which served with great distinction throughout the U. S. Civil War, were recruited in Dale County, with all of Co. " E " and part of Co. " H " being composed of Dale County residents.
Portions of Orange County lie within the Monticello AVA.
Portions of Denton County sit atop the Barnett Shale, a geological formation believed to contain large quantities of natural shale gas.
Portions of Fairfield, Washington and Muskingum Counties were taken to create Perry County.
Portions of the river basin show that Robeson County was a " zone of cultural interactions.
Portions of Davie County are located in the Yadkin Valley AVA, an American Viticultural Area.
Portions of Gloucester County were set off on February 7, 1837 to create Atlantic County, and on March 13, 1844 to create Camden County.
Portions of Lowndes County are served by the Columbus Municipal School District and the Lowndes County School District.
* Portions of John Micheal Montgomery's 1997 hit " I miss you a little " were filmed in Garrard County.
* Portions of the 1957 movie " Raintree County " were filmed in Garrard County.
Portions of the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind were filmed near the town's Louisville and Nashville Railroad depot ( now razed ) and Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood was filmed in rural portions of Baldwin County near Bay Minette.
Portions of Lee County are addressed as Phenix City, 36870 ZIP code, for the sole purpose that Smiths Station does not have full incorporation to annex the area.
Portions of Forsyth County and Fulton County also have Suwanee and its zip code ( 30024 ) as a mailing address.
Portions of the city of Naperville drain to the West Branch of the DuPage River within DuPage County.
Portions of the township were taken to form Little Egg Harbor Township ( February 13, 1740, now part of Ocean County ), Washington Township ( November 19, 1802 ), Pemberton borough ( December 15, 1826 ), Coaxen Township ( March 10, 1845, now known as Southampton Township ), Pemberton Township ( March 10, 1846 ), Westampton Township ( March 6, 1850 ) and Lumberton Township ( March 14, 1860 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Brick Township in the newly created Ocean County ( February 15, 1850 ), Wall Township ( March 7, 1851 ) and Farmingdale, ( April 8, 1903 ).
Portions of Howell Township in Ocean County were annexed to Lakewood Township in 1929.
Portions of the township were taken to form Princeton borough ( February 11, 1813, in Mercer County ) and Rocky Hill ( December 18, 1889 ).

Portions and now
Portions of the property since have been sold or de-annexed, including land now occupied by the Disney-built community of Celebration.
World War I brought the creation of multiple new lines out of military needs: Portions of what is now the Coastal railway were built simultaneously by the Turkish and British and later merged during the British Mandate.
Portions of Chesterfield are located in the floodplain of the Missouri River, now known as Chesterfield Valley, formerly Gumbo Flats.
Portions of the township were taken to form Beverly borough ( March 5, 1850, now Beverly city ) and Beverly Township ( March 1, 1859, now known as Delanco Township ).
Portions of the township were taken over the years to form Delaware Township ( on February 28, 1844, now Cherry Hill Township ), Chesilhurst ( November 26, 1887 ), Voorhees Township ( March 1, 1899 ) and Berlin Township ( March 11, 1910 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Cape Island Borough ( March 8, 1848, now known as Cape May city ), Cape May Point borough ( created April 19, 1878, restored to Lower Township on April 8, 1896, recreated April 6, 1908 ), Holly Beach ( April 14, 1885, now part of Wildwood city ), South Cape May ( August 27, 1894, restored to Lower Township after the borough was dissolved on April 30, 1945 ), Wildwood Crest ( April 6, 1910 ) and North Cape May ( March 19, 1928, restored to Lower Township after it was dissolved on April 30, 1945 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Anglesea Borough ( on June 13, 1885 ; now North Wildwood City ), Avalon Borough ( April 18, 1892 ), Wildwood ( May 1, 1895 ), Stone Harbor Borough ( April 3, 1914 ) and West Wildwood ( April 21, 1920 ).
Portions of the township were taken to create Livingston ( February 8, 1813 ), Fairmount Township ( March 11, 1862, now part of West Orange ), Caldwell borough ( February 10, 1892 ), Verona Township ( February 17, 1892, now known and including what is now Cedar Grove ), North Caldwell ( March 31, 1898 ), Essex Fells ( March 31, 1902 ) and West Caldwell ( February 24, 1904 ).
Portions of the town were taken to form South Orange Township ( April 1, 1861, now known as Maplewood ), Fairmount ( March 11, 1862, now part of West Orange ), East Orange Township ( March 4, 1863 ) and West Orange Township ( April 10, 1863 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Franklin Township ( January 27, 1820 ), Spicer Township ( March 13, 1844, now known as Harrison Township ) West Woolwich Township ( March 7, 1877, now known as Logan Township ) and Swedesboro ( April 9, 1902 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Kingwood Township ( 1749, date uncertain ), Alexandria Township ( March 5, 1765 ), Union Township ( February 17, 1853 ) Junction borough ( February 20, 1895, now known as Hampton borough ), Bloomsbury ( March 30, 1905 ) and Glen Gardner ( March 26, 1919 ).
Portions of the township have been take to form Tewksbury Township ( March 11, 1755 ), Clinton Township ( April 12, 1841 ), High Bridge borough ( February 19, 1898 ), Junction borough ( February 20, 1895, now known as Hampton borough ), Califon borough ( April 2, 1898 ) and Glen Gardner borough ( March 26, 1919 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Rahway ( April 19, 1858 ), Raritan Township ( March 17, 1870, now Edison Township ) and Roosevelt ( April 11, 1906, now Carteret ).
Portions of Freehold Township were taken to form Upper Freehold Township ( c. 1731 ), Millstone Township ( February 28, 1844 ), Jackson Township ( March 6, 1844 ), Atlantic Township ( February 18, 1847 ; now Colts Neck Township ), Marlboro Township ( February 17, 1848 ) and Manalapan Township ( March 9, 1848 ).

0.152 seconds.