[permalink] [id link]
Portions of the text below were adapted from a copy of the original nomination document.
Some Related Sentences
Portions and text
Portions of text, footnotes, and groups of authorities within the piece may be cited using supra or infra.
Portions of Leland's text influenced the Gardnerian Book of Shadows, especially the Charge of the Goddess.
* Portions of this text were taken from William G. Cutler's History of the State of Kansas, first published in 1883.
* Portions of this article are based on public domain text from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
* Portions of the above text are from Appletons Encyclopedia published 1887-1889, and are in the public domain.
Portions and below
Portions of the hotel facade's Exterior Insulation Finishing System burned with some debris falling off and starting smaller secondary fires on ledges three floors below.
Portions and were
Portions of Misskelley's statements to the police were leaked to the press and reported on the front page of the Memphis Commercial Appeal before any of the trials began.
Portions of the film were shot in Goblin Valley State Park, Utah, USA, and non-humanoid creatures were created by Stan Winston Studio from designs by Jordu Schell.
Portions of her video for " Universal Heartbeat " were featured in an episode of MTV's " Beavis and Butt-Head ".
Portions of relief sculptures that were in the palace chambers in 1990 were seen on the antiquities market by 1996.
Portions of V5 were re-used for a new service known as Narrowband Multimedia Delivery Service ( or NMDS ).
Portions of the 20, 000-word indictment were printed in China's press before the trial started ; they accused the defendants of a host of heinous crimes that took place during the Cultural Revolution.
* Portions of the house and exterior were used in the 1992 film, Orlando, starring Tilda Swinton as Orlando, Billy Zane as Marmaduke Bonthrop Shelmerdine, and Quentin Crisp as Queen Elizabeth.
World War I brought the creation of multiple new lines out of military needs: Portions of what is now the Coastal railway were built simultaneously by the Turkish and British and later merged during the British Mandate.
Portions of the 15th Regiment of Alabama Infantry, which served with great distinction throughout the U. S. Civil War, were recruited in Dale County, with all of Co. " E " and part of Co. " H " being composed of Dale County residents.
Portions of the township were taken to form Garwood ( March 19, 1903 ) and Kenilworth ( March 13, 1907 ).
Portions of Gloucester County were set off on February 7, 1837 to create Atlantic County, and on March 13, 1844 to create Camden County.
* Portions of John Micheal Montgomery's 1997 hit " I miss you a little " were filmed in Garrard County.