[permalink] [id link]
Portions of the town were taken to form South Orange Township ( April 1, 1861, now known as Maplewood ), Fairmount ( March 11, 1862, now part of West Orange ), East Orange Township ( March 4, 1863 ) and West Orange Township ( April 10, 1863 ).
Some Related Sentences
Portions and town
Portions of the town are a historical district that has been designated a National Historic Landmark and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places by the U. S. National Park Service.
Portions of Neihart have been abandoned, and ghost town ruins can be seen in the city's outer limits.
Portions of the township have been take to form Clinton town ( April 5, 1865, within the township ; became independent in 1895 ), High Bridge township ( March 29, 1871 ) and Lebanon borough ( March 26, 1926 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Washington town within the township ( February 23, 1870 ; became independent as South River on February 28, 1898 ), Helmetta ( March 20, 1888 ), Milltown ( January 29, 1889 ) and Spotswood ( April 15, 1908 ).
Portions of Nassau Plantation were purchased by the Adelsverein, and settlement by German immigrants began 1845 to 1847 ; these settlers began buying up the local farms and the town lots.
Portions of the 1983 Hollywood movie WarGames, starring Matthew Broderick, were filmed in Newhalem ( most notably the scenes of the " Cheyenne Mountain Complex ", filmed in an abandoned gravel pit northwest of the town ).
Portions of the rail bed can still be seen running east-west at the southern end of the town of Penney Farms, Florida, which was a project of J. C. Penney.
Portions of the town were also burned, but the mercy of a French general, René de Froulay de Tessé, who told the townspeople to set small fires in their homes to create smoke and the illusion of burning prevented wider destruction.
Portions of the 2004 mini-series adaptation of Stephen King's novel Salem's Lot, starring Rob Lowe, was filmed in the town.
Portions and were
Portions of Misskelley's statements to the police were leaked to the press and reported on the front page of the Memphis Commercial Appeal before any of the trials began.
Portions of the film were shot in Goblin Valley State Park, Utah, USA, and non-humanoid creatures were created by Stan Winston Studio from designs by Jordu Schell.
Portions of her video for " Universal Heartbeat " were featured in an episode of MTV's " Beavis and Butt-Head ".
Portions of relief sculptures that were in the palace chambers in 1990 were seen on the antiquities market by 1996.
Portions of V5 were re-used for a new service known as Narrowband Multimedia Delivery Service ( or NMDS ).
Portions of the 20, 000-word indictment were printed in China's press before the trial started ; they accused the defendants of a host of heinous crimes that took place during the Cultural Revolution.
* Portions of the house and exterior were used in the 1992 film, Orlando, starring Tilda Swinton as Orlando, Billy Zane as Marmaduke Bonthrop Shelmerdine, and Quentin Crisp as Queen Elizabeth.
World War I brought the creation of multiple new lines out of military needs: Portions of what is now the Coastal railway were built simultaneously by the Turkish and British and later merged during the British Mandate.
Portions of the 15th Regiment of Alabama Infantry, which served with great distinction throughout the U. S. Civil War, were recruited in Dale County, with all of Co. " E " and part of Co. " H " being composed of Dale County residents.
Portions of the township were taken to form Garwood ( March 19, 1903 ) and Kenilworth ( March 13, 1907 ).
Portions of Gloucester County were set off on February 7, 1837 to create Atlantic County, and on March 13, 1844 to create Camden County.
* Portions of John Micheal Montgomery's 1997 hit " I miss you a little " were filmed in Garrard County.
Portions and taken
Portions of Johnson ( 1858 ), Jenkins ( 1905 ), Toombs ( 1905 ), Candler ( 1914 ), and Treutlen ( 1918 ) counties were taken from Emanuel's original borders.
Portions of the township were taken on May 23, 1906, to create Folsom, and on September 1, 1948, to create Buena.
Portions of the township were taken to form Galloway Township, which was established by Royal Charter on April 4, 1774.
Portions of the township were taken to form Hammonton on March 5, 1866, and to form Buena Vista Township on March 5, 1867.
Portions of the township were taken to form New Hanover Township ( December 2, 1723 ) and Bordentown borough ( December 9, 1825 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Delran Township ( February 12, 1880 ), Riverton ( December 18, 1893 ) and Palmyra ( April 19, 1894 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Cinnaminson Township ( March 15, 1860 ) and Moorestown Township ( March 11, 1922 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Little Egg Harbor Township ( February 13, 1740, now part of Ocean County ), Washington Township ( November 19, 1802 ), Pemberton borough ( December 15, 1826 ), Coaxen Township ( March 10, 1845, now known as Southampton Township ), Pemberton Township ( March 10, 1846 ), Westampton Township ( March 6, 1850 ) and Lumberton Township ( March 14, 1860 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Pemberton borough ( December 15, 1826 ), Pemberton Township ( March 10, 1846 ), North Hanover Township ( April 12, 1905 ) and Wrightstown ( March 4, 1918 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Woodland Township ( March 7, 1866 ), and Tabernacle Township ( March 22, 1901 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Pemberton Township ( March 10, 1846 ), Shamong Township ( February 19, 1852 ), Lumberton Township ( March 14, 1860 ), Woodland Township ( March 7, 1866 ) and Tabernacle Township ( March 22, 1901 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Shamong Township ( February 19, 1852 ), Bass River Township ( March 30, 1864 ), Woodland Township ( March 7, 1866 ) and Randolph Township ( March 17, 1870, reannexed to Washington Township on March 28, 1893 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Beverly borough ( March 5, 1850, now Beverly city ) and Beverly Township ( March 1, 1859, now known as Delanco Township ).