Help


[permalink] [id link]
+
Page "Tewksbury Township, New Jersey" ¶ 1
from Wikipedia
Edit
Promote Demote Fragment Fix

Some Related Sentences

Portions and township
Portions of the township were taken to form Garwood ( March 19, 1903 ) and Kenilworth ( March 13, 1907 ).
Portions of the township were also annexed into the Village of Northville in the early 1900s ( along Baseline Road ) and the City of Northville in the 1950s.
Portions of the township have also since been annexed to the city.
Portions of the township are within the boundaries of the Chippewa National Forest, Bowstring State Forest, and Welsh Lake State Forest.
Portions of the township were taken on May 23, 1906, to create Folsom, and on September 1, 1948, to create Buena.
Portions of the township were taken to form Galloway Township, which was established by Royal Charter on April 4, 1774.
Portions of the township, notably the West Atlantic City and Anchorage Poynte areas, are not contiguous to the main body of the municipality, having been separated from the mainland portion of the township as municipalities were formed, largely since the boroughitis phenomenon in the 1890s.
Portions of the township were taken to form Hammonton on March 5, 1866, and to form Buena Vista Township on March 5, 1867.
Portions of the township were taken on April 30, 1906, to create the township of River Vale.
Portions of the township were taken to form New Hanover Township ( December 2, 1723 ) and Bordentown borough ( December 9, 1825 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Delran Township ( February 12, 1880 ), Riverton ( December 18, 1893 ) and Palmyra ( April 19, 1894 ).
Portions of the township were taken to create Edgewater Park on February 26, 1924.
Portions of the township were taken to create Riverside on February 20, 1895.
Portions of the township were taken on March 12, 1924, to form Hainesport.
Portions of the township were taken to form Cinnaminson Township ( March 15, 1860 ) and Moorestown Township ( March 11, 1922 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Little Egg Harbor Township ( February 13, 1740, now part of Ocean County ), Washington Township ( November 19, 1802 ), Pemberton borough ( December 15, 1826 ), Coaxen Township ( March 10, 1845, now known as Southampton Township ), Pemberton Township ( March 10, 1846 ), Westampton Township ( March 6, 1850 ) and Lumberton Township ( March 14, 1860 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Pemberton borough ( December 15, 1826 ), Pemberton Township ( March 10, 1846 ), North Hanover Township ( April 12, 1905 ) and Wrightstown ( March 4, 1918 ).
Portions of the township were taken on March 4, 1918, to form Wrightstown.
Portions of the township were taken to form Woodland Township on March 7, 1866.
Portions of the township were taken to form Woodland Township ( March 7, 1866 ), and Tabernacle Township ( March 22, 1901 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Pemberton Township ( March 10, 1846 ), Shamong Township ( February 19, 1852 ), Lumberton Township ( March 14, 1860 ), Woodland Township ( March 7, 1866 ) and Tabernacle Township ( March 22, 1901 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Shamong Township ( February 19, 1852 ), Bass River Township ( March 30, 1864 ), Woodland Township ( March 7, 1866 ) and Randolph Township ( March 17, 1870, reannexed to Washington Township on March 28, 1893 ).
Portions of the township were taken to form Eastampton Township on February 11, 1880.

Portions and have
* Portions of this article have been taken from the Jewish Encyclopedia of 1906.
Portions of a precursor RNA ( introns ) may be removed by cis-splicing or by having two or more precursor RNA molecules have ligated by trans-splicing.
Portions of structures that are subdivided by fire walls are permitted to be considered separate buildings, in that fire walls have sufficient structural stability to maintain the integrity of the wall in the event of the collapse of the building construction on either side of the wall.
Portions of the property since have been sold or de-annexed, including land now occupied by the Disney-built community of Celebration.
Portions of the Works have been closed over the years, but many parts of the complex have been reopened by smaller industries, some of which are steel-related.
Portions of Lee County are addressed as Phenix City, 36870 ZIP code, for the sole purpose that Smiths Station does not have full incorporation to annex the area.
Portions of Forsyth County and Fulton County also have Suwanee and its zip code ( 30024 ) as a mailing address.
Portions of Neihart have been abandoned, and ghost town ruins can be seen in the city's outer limits.
Portions of the township have been taken over the years to form Union Township ( November 15, 1831 ), Winslow Township ( March 8, 1845 ) and Clementon Township ( February 24, 1903 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Anglesea Borough ( on June 13, 1885 ; now North Wildwood City ), Avalon Borough ( April 18, 1892 ), Wildwood ( May 1, 1895 ), Stone Harbor Borough ( April 3, 1914 ) and West Wildwood ( April 21, 1920 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Dennis Township ( March 1, 1827 ) and Ocean City borough ( March 3, 1884 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Columbia Township ( March 12, 1844, returned to Hopewell Township on March 11, 1845 ), Cohansey Township ( March 6, 1848 ) and Shiloh borough ( April 9, 1929 ).
Portions of the township have been take to form Clinton town ( April 5, 1865, within the township ; became independent in 1895 ), High Bridge township ( March 29, 1871 ) and Lebanon borough ( March 26, 1926 ).
Portions of the township have been take to form Tewksbury Township ( March 11, 1755 ), Clinton Township ( April 12, 1841 ), High Bridge borough ( February 19, 1898 ), Junction borough ( February 20, 1895, now known as Hampton borough ), Califon borough ( April 2, 1898 ) and Glen Gardner borough ( March 26, 1919 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Cranbury Township ( as of March 7, 1872 ) and Plainsboro Township ( on April 1, 1919 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Long Branch ( April 11, 1867 ), Eatontown ( April 4, 1873 ), Asbury Park ( March 26, 1874 ), Neptune Township ( February 26, 1879 ), Sea Bright ( March 21, 1889 ), Allenhurst ( April 26, 1897 ), Deal ( March 7, 1898 ), Monmouth Beach ( March 9, 1906 ), Interlaken ( March 11, 1922 ) and Loch Arbour ( April 23, 1957 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Linden Township ( March 4, 1861 ), Roselle Park, ( March 22, 1901 ), Kenilworth ( May 13, 1907 ) and Hillside ( April 3, 1913 ).
Portions of the township have been taken to form Rahway Township ( February 27, 1804 ), Plainfield Township ( April 5, 1847 ), Cranford Township ( March 14, 1871 ), Fanwood Township ( March 6, 1878, now known as Scotch Plains ), Mountainside ( September 25, 1895 ) and Hillside ( April 3, 1913 ).
Portions of Lady's Island have been annexed by Beaufort, though the city does not have complete jurisdiction of the entire island.
Portions of the " Son of Edge " demos have resurfaced in various forms over the years in Styx, DeYoung, and Burtnik anthologies.
* Portions of 96 Minutes, a thriller starring Brittany Snow and Twilight's Christian Serratos, have been filmed on the campus.

0.074 seconds.