Help


+
Portions of the township were taken on March 4, 1918, to form Wrightstown.

Edit
Promote Demote Fragment Fix

+
Portions of the township were taken on March 4, 1822 to form Centreville Township ( which was restored in 1829 when the Centreville was dissolved ), on March 10, 1846 to form Upper Pittsgrove Township and on January 28, 1893 to form Elmer Borough.

Edit
Promote Demote Fragment Fix

0.003 seconds.