[permalink] [id link]
Revised by Extraordinary Machine 21: 47, 9 July 2006 ( UTC )
Some Related Sentences
Revised and by
Undertaken by 32 American scholars, under the chairmanship of Rev. Dr. Luther A. Weigle, former dean of Yale University Divinity School, their studies resulted in the publishing of the Revised Standard Version, 1946-52.
Nonconformist members and members from constituencies which would not have been affected by the Revised Book were only exercising their full legal rights in throwing out a Measure which was approved by the majority of English Members of Parliament.
The license is now held ( again ) by FASA Corporation through FASA Games, Inc., who have released the Revised Edition, a reformatting / rerelease of the now out-of-print Third Edition.
* TIB = The Interpreter ’ s Bible, The Holy Scriptures in the King James and Revised Standard versions with general articles and introduction, exegesis, exposition for each book of the Bible in twelve volumes, George Arthur Buttrick, Commentary Editor, Walter Russell Bowie, Associate Editor of Exposition, Paul Scherer, Associate Editor of Exposition, John Knox Associate Editor of New Testament Introduction and Exegesis, Samuel Terrien, Associate Editor of Old Testament Introduction and Exegesis, Nolan B. Harmon Editor, Abingdon Press, copyright 1955 by Pierce and Washabaugh, set up printed, and bound by the Parthenon Press, at Nashville, Tennessee, Volume XI, Philippians, Colossians and Exegesis by Francis W. Beare, Exposition by G. Preston MacLeod, Thessalonians, Pastoral Epistles First and Second Epistles to Timothy, and the Epistle to Titus, Philemon, Hebrews
Revised and Extraordinary
Revised and 21
*" On the use of Quotation Marks ", by Ralph E. Kenyon, Jr. PhD, 29 December 1992, Revised 21 October 1993, Published in Etc.
Later, on June 21, 1969, Republic Act No. 5797 was enacted, otherwise known as the Revised Charter of Dumaguete City.
The Code of Federal Regulations, Revised as of April 1, 2010, includes ( CFR ) title 21 170. 30 ( b ) that provides general recognition of safety through scientific procedures requires the same quantity and quality of scientific evidence as is required to obtain approval of the substance as a food additive and ordinarily is based upon published studies, which may be corroborated by unpublished studies and other data and information.
Revised and 47
An astronomical rule for Easter was proposed by the 1923 synod that also proposed the Revised Julian calendar: Easter was to be the Sunday after the midnight-to-midnight day at the meridian of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem ( 35 ° 13 ' 47. 2 " E or UT + 2 < sup > h </ sup > 20 < sup > m </ sup > 55 < sup > s </ sup > for the small dome ) during which the first full moon after the vernal equinox occurs.
The Washington section of US 12, other than a concurrency with Interstate 5, is defined at Washington Revised Code § 47. 17. 055.
Revised and 9
* Revised Code of Washington 9. 12. 010: " Every person who brings on his or her own behalf, or instigates, incites, or encourages another to bring, any false suit at law or in equity in any court of this state, with intent thereby to distress or harass a defendant in the suit, or who serves or sends any paper or document purporting to be or resembling a judicial process, that is not in fact a judicial process, is guilty of a misdemeanor ; and in case the person offending is an attorney, he or she may, in addition thereto be disbarred from practicing law within this state.
Then we find Tabor ( Hosea 5: 1 ), Shechem ( Hosea 6: 9 the Revised Version ( British and American )), Gilgal and Bethel ( Hosea 4: 15, 9: 15, 10: 5, 10: 8, 10: 15, 12: 11 ).
As of version 9. 0 ( starting with the first test release after Alpha. 09 ), C-Kermit has an Open Source license, the Revised 3-Clause BSD License.
As a result, Sahuarita operates fully under Title 9: Cities and Towns, of the Arizona Revised Statutes.
), Revised ^ 5 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme, Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation, 11 ( 1 ), September, 1998 and ACM SIGPLAN Notices, 33 ( 9 ), October, 1998.
Revised and July
" On July 27, 1868, the day before the Fourteenth Amendment was adopted, U. S. Congress declared in the preamble of the Expatriation Act that " the right of expatriation is a natural and inherent right of all people, indispensable to the enjoyment of the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ," and ( Section I ) one of " the fundamental principles of this government " ( United States Revised Statutes, sec.
Revised, and less radical plans were drawn up, and the first developments proceeded despite local protests in July 1948.
* Egri-Nagy, A .; and Nehaniv, C. L. ( 2005 ), " Algebraic Hierarchical Decomposition of Finite State Automata: Comparison of Implementations for Krohn – Rhodes Theory ", in 9th International Conference on Implementation and Application of Automata ( CIAA 2004 ), Kingston, Canada, July 22 – 24, 2004, Revised Selected Papers, Editors: Domaratzki, M .; Okhotin, A .; Salomaa, K .; et al.
* “ Revised Integration Methods in a Galerkin BoR Procedure ” David R. Ingham, Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society ( ACES ) Journal 10 No. 2, July, 1995, pp. 5 – 16.
* The Doctrines and Discipline of the African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church, with an Appendix ; Revised by the General Conference, Atlanta, Georgia July 16 – 22, 2008.
On July 4, 2006, the committee released a comprehensive version of the Accord, incorporating the June 2004 Basel II Framework, the elements of the 1988 Accord that were not revised during the Basel II process, the 1996 Amendment to the Capital Accord to Incorporate Market Risks, and the November 2005 paper on Basel II: International Convergence of Capital Measurement and Capital Standards: A Revised Framework.
Proceedings of the General Meeting of Stockholders of the North Carolina Rail Road Company, at Greensboro, July 10, 1851, with the By-Laws of the Company, as Revised at Said Meeting.
Arthur Fletcher ( December 22, 1924 in Phoenix, Arizona – July 12, 2005 in Washington DC ) was an American government official, widely referred to as the " father of affirmative action " as he was largely responsible for the Revised Philadelphia Plan.
* The Palladium Role-Playing Game ( First edition: July 1983 ; Revised edition: June 1984 ) of print