[permalink] [id link]
The Press ’ s mission is to “ To further through publication the University ’ s objective of advancing learning, knowledge and research worldwide .” This mission is laid out in ‘ Statute J ’ in the University of Cambridge ’ s Statutes and Ordinances.
Some Related Sentences
Press and ’
Esquisse d ’ un Programme was published in the two-volume proceedings Geometric Galois Actions ( Cambridge University Press, 1997 ).
* TIB = The Interpreter ’ s Bible, The Holy Scriptures in the King James and Revised Standard versions with general articles and introduction, exegesis, exposition for each book of the Bible in twelve volumes, George Arthur Buttrick, Commentary Editor, Walter Russell Bowie, Associate Editor of Exposition, Paul Scherer, Associate Editor of Exposition, John Knox Associate Editor of New Testament Introduction and Exegesis, Samuel Terrien, Associate Editor of Old Testament Introduction and Exegesis, Nolan B. Harmon Editor, Abingdon Press, copyright 1955 by Pierce and Washabaugh, set up printed, and bound by the Parthenon Press, at Nashville, Tennessee, Volume XI, Philippians, Colossians and Exegesis by Francis W. Beare, Exposition by G. Preston MacLeod, Thessalonians, Pastoral Epistles First and Second Epistles to Timothy, and the Epistle to Titus, Philemon, Hebrews
* Edited by Ruán O ’ Donnell, The Impact of the 1916 Rising: Among the Nations, Irish Academic Press Dublin 2008, ISBN 978-0-7165-2965-1
* A. Terian, Patriotism And Piety In Armenian Christianity: The Early Panegyrics On Saint Gregory, St Vladimir ’ s Seminary Press, 2005
P. Lovecraft: Alone in Space ,” chapter 3 in Emperors of Dreams: Some Notes on Weird Poetry by S. T. Joshi ( Sydney: P ’ rea Press, 2008: ISBN 978-0-9804625-3-1 ( pbk ) and ISBN 978-0-9804625-4-8 ( hbk )), discusses some of Lovecraft's weird poetry.
New Hampshire again boasts the nation ’ s lowest murder rate and the second-lowest rates for aggravated assault, according to CQ Press.
( 1994 ) The Canada Fire: Radical Evangelicalism in British North America, 1775 – 1812, Kingston: McGill-Queen ’ s University Press, ISBN 0-7735-1221-7
His contract was not renewed and he soon published an article entitled “ End of the Miracle of Howard Beach .” This was Kahane ’ s first article in the Jewish Press, American-Jewish weekly, for which he continued to write until his murder in 1990.
* Ilan Peleg, Begin ’ s foreign policy, 1977 – 1983: Israel ’ s move to the right, Greenwood Press, 1987
Several media entities refrain from using the term “ ultra Orthodox ”, including the Religion Newswriters Association ; JTA, the global Jewish news service ; and the Star-Ledger, New Jersey ’ s largest daily newspaper, according the New Jersey Press Association.
) From Hitler ’ s Doorstep: The Wartime Intelligence Reports of Allen Dulles, 1942 – 1945 ( University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1996 )
OSS: The Secret History of America ’ s First Central Intelligence Agency ( Berkeley: University of California Press, 1972 ; Guilford, CT: Lyons Press, 2005 )
Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2010, pp 23 </ ref > The paper, which was published by the Writers ’ Union, had been filled with party loyalists under Novotny.
* Reverend Run, The ( with Taylor, Curtis L .), “ It ’ s Like That: A Spiritual Memoir ,” St. Martin ’ s Press, 2000.
* Egoff, Sheila, Stubbs, G. T., & Ashley, L. F., eds, Only Connect: Readings on Children ’ s Literature ( Toronto & New York: Oxford University Press, 1969 ; 2nd ed., 1980 ; 3rd ed., 1996 )
Press and s
A Record of the Commemoration Held at St John ’ s College, Cambridge in April 1950 ; Cambridge University Press, 1950 ( reissued by Cambridge University Press, 2009, ISBN 978-1-108-00289-9 )
Her father, Joseph Smith, worked for United Press International in Paris and moved to Washington, D. C., United States in 1966, where he became The Washington Post < nowiki >'</ nowiki > s first official obituary editor.
They include Peter Phillips, ed., Lingard Remembered: Essays to Mark the Sesquicentenary of John Lingard ’ s Death ( London: Catholic Record Society, 2004 ); Edwin Jones, John Lingard and the Pursuit of Historical Truth ( Brighton, England, and Portland, Oregon: Sussex Academic Press, 2001 ); John Trappes-Lomax, ed., The Letters of Dr. John Lingard to Mrs. Thomas Lomax ( 1835-51 ) ( London: Catholic Record Society, 2000 ); J. A.
Hilton, A Catholic of the Enlightenment: Essays on Lingard ’ s Work and Times ( Wigan, England: North West Catholic Historical Society, 1999 ); Joseph P. Chinnici, The English Catholic Enlightenment: John Lingard and the Cisalpine Movement, 1780-1850 ( Shepherdstown, West Virginia: Patmos Press, 1980 ); Donald F. Shea, The English Ranke: John Lingard ( New York: Humanities Press, 1969 ).
Press and mission
Free River Press is a nonprofit publishing house founded in Nashville, Tennessee, USA in 1990, whose mission is to develop a literary mosaic of America written by people from all walks of life.
* Narrative of the Earl of Elgin's mission to China and Japan, 1857-8-9 ( 2 volumes ), Laurence Oliphant, 1859 ( reprinted by Oxford University Press, 1970 )
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009. about Francis of Assisi's mission to the Egyptian Sultan Al-Kamil at Damietta in 1219
Fran Lewine of the Associated Press wrote that no First Lady had ever undertaken a " mercy mission " resulting in such " diplomatic side effects ".
Moutoussis and Moraitinis travelled over 180km and took 2 hours 20 minutes to complete their mission, which was extensively reported in both the Greek and International Press.
In 1982 Temple University Press published Char Miller's doctoral dissertation on the Bingham family titled " Fathers and sons: The Bingham family and the American mission.
* Isabel de Madariaga, Britain, Russia and the armed neutrality of 1780: Sir James Harris's mission to St Petersburg during the American Revolution ( Yale University Press, 1962 ).
See Lawrence Oliphant's Narrative of the Earl of Elgin's mission to China and Japan, 1857-8-9 ( 2 volumes ), 1859 ( reprinted by Oxford University Press, 1970 )
In an interview with Tim Russert on " Meet the Press ," Kerry corrected his 1979 statement about being " five miles across the border " on Christmas Eve, but reiterated that he was on a patrol at the border at that date and had been sent on a covert mission at a later date.
" His Uncle Press, the lead Traveler, tells him that they have a crucial mission: to stop the efforts of the shapeshifting demon Saint Dane, a supporter of the darker side of human nature who believes that everything there is or was, collectively called Halla, must be destroyed so that he may rebuild it, according to his own designs.
The mission statement of Los Angeles Free Press is to be " a true alternative to " Corporate-Controlled Media ".
* The Church of Ceylon: her faith and mission Colombo: Printed at the Daily News Press by Bernard de Silva for the Church of Ceylon, 1945
In 2003, Popescu was a co-founder and, after România Liberă editor Petre Mihai Băcanu withdrew from the race, first president of the Romanian Press Club, a professional association whose mission was setting ethical standards in journalism.
Today, Bethany College of Missions, together with a mission sending agency, Bethany International Ministries, and Bethany Press International comprise the organization Our mission is to take the Church to where it is not by recruiting, equipping, and fielding followers of Jesus who are transformed by the cross, empowered by the Holy Spirit, effectively prepared with intercultural educational experience, and who lead by serving with global partners to transform people and communities, delighting God ’ s heart and extending His Kingdom!
In 1992, Howard Bronson, formerly of the Shreveport Times, became publisher of the Mobile Press Register with a mission for the paper to " reinvent itself as one of the most well-written, high profile news sources in the South ".
Due to its popularity in Malaysia, China Press launched their evening version on 19 May 1990 with the mission statement of Today News Tonight Know.
On May 1, 2003, Bush became the first sitting President to make an arrested landing in a fixed-wing aircraft on an aircraft carrier On April 30, 2008, White House Press Secretary Dana Perino said " President Bush is well aware that the banner should have been much more specific and said ' mission accomplished for these sailors who are on this ship on their mission.
As Paragraph Three, lines five and six of the INS ’ s First Manifesto make clear, willfully pilfering and re-using the tired language of deconstruction, ‘ We are all necronauts, always, already .’ Our mission is to disseminate that fact: not as conceptual knowledge but rather in the way that Molly Bloom fills her husband ’ s mouth with seedcake, then repeats that moment, with a silent Yes .” An English version of the book is forthcoming from Sternberg Press.