[permalink] [id link]
Transformed Social Interaction: Decoupling Representation from Behavior and Form in Collaborative Virtual Environments.
Some Related Sentences
Transformed and from
Explaining the insertion of the term in one poem included there Tolkien states that Manwë will " descend from Taniquetil " in order to confront Morgoth, an event that is foreshadowed in " Myths Transformed ", one text published in Morgoth's Ring.
While Tolkien at some point saw all Orcs as descended from the original corrupted and tortured Elves, later comments of his indicate, according to Christopher Tolkien in Morgoth's Ring " Myths Transformed " text X, that he began to feel uncomfortable with this theory.
In A World Transformed, Bush and Scowcroft detail their crafting of a strategy aimed at flooding Gorbachev with proposals at the Malta Conference to catch him off guard, preventing the U. S. from coming out of the summit on the defensive.
Transformed from a family-owned business into a Société Anonyme ( or corporation ), Moët et Chandon under de Vogüé gained great success and an expansion rate never before experienced.
Beat and Gum are set to appear in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, but will retain his design from the original game ; a stage based on Jet Set Radio is included as well.
* A Home Transformed: Narratives of Home, Loss, Longing and the Miniature from Portsmouth Island, North Carolina ( M. A.
His 2005 book, The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture, described the history and impact of search engines and the late emergence of Google from a field of competitors.
* ‘‘ The Deformed Transformed ’’, In Humphrey, Nicholas The Mind Made Flesh: Essays from the Frontiers of Psychology and Evolution, chapter 14, 165-199.
He contributed to the society's exhibitions upwards of three hundred portraits and other works, among them being " The Enchantress Armida ", exhibited in 1831 ; " Haidee aroused from her Trance by the sound of Music ", 1834 ; " Eros ", 1836 ; " Italian Boys playing at the National Game of Mora " and the " Prisoner of Chillon ", 1837 ; " The Scene in St. Peter's, Rome, from Byron's Deformed Transformed ", 1839 ; " The Convent of St. Isidore: the Monks giving away provisions ", 1841 ; and a " Scene in a Spanish Posada in Andalusia ", 1843.
* William Shatner did a spoken-word cover of this song interspersed with lines from Hamlet on his 1968 album The Transformed Man.
Transformed in the early 1900s from a horse tram depot to a modern tram depot with a capacity of 67.
On the Real Side: Laughing, Lying, and Signifying — The Underground Tradition of African-American Humor that Transformed American Culture, from Slavery to Richard Pryor.
“ A View from the South: A Story of Intersections ” in Arvonne S Fraser and Irene Tinker, Ed., ‘ Developing Power – How Women Transformed International Development ’, ( New York, Feminist Press, 2004 )
Transformed and .
Transformed into a bear and set among the stars, she was the bear-mother of the Arcadians, through her son Arcas.
* To be Transformed by a Vision of Uncreated Light: A Survey on the Influence of the Existential Spirituality of Hesychasm on Eastern Orthodox History-by Gregory K. Hillis
Masters of Doom: How Two Guys Created an Empire and Transformed Pop Culture, New York: Random House.
It has also been announced that both Nights and Reala will be playable characters in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
* Index page of the Proclus section for the " Plato Transformed " project at the University Leuven, Belgium.
** Dragon Ball Z (" Transformed at Last ," October 18, 1999 ): Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan for the first time in the United States ; aired on Toonami, a now-defunct block on Cartoon Network.
* Geoff Gilpin, The Maharishi Effect: A Personal Journey Through the Movement That Transformed American Spirituality, Tarcher-Penguin 2006, ISBN 1-58542-507-9 * Pollack, A.
Transformed coordinates, attribute gradients, etc., need never leave the graphics chip ; only the visible pixels and depth values are stored.
* The Spike: How Our Lives Are Being Transformed By Rapidly Advancing Technologies by Damien Broderick, 2001, pp. 236, 265-272, 289, 321, 324, 326, 337-339, 345, 353, 370.
Transformed into the goddess Leucothea, Ino also represents one of the many sources of divine aid to Odysseus in the Odyssey ( 5: 333ff ), her earliest appearance in literature.
In 2009, his mother Judy Shepard authored a book The Meaning of Matthew: My Son's Murder in Laramie, and a World Transformed.
* Will Thomas, The Countryside Transformed: The Eastern Shore of Virginia, the Pennsylvania Railroad, and the Creation of a Modern Landscape, Southern Spaces, 31 July 2007.
* Georgios Tornikes, ' An unpublished funeral oration on Anna Comnena ', English translation by Robert Browning, in Aristotle Transformed: The Ancient Commentators and Their Influence, ed.
Social and Interaction
Goffman's major works include Asylums: Essays on the Social Situation of Mental Patients and Other Inmates, Frame Analysis: An Essay on the Organization of Experience, Interaction Ritual: Essays on Face-to-Face Behavior and Forms of Talk, in addition to many other books and essays.
His six essays are “ On Face-work ”, “ Embarrassment and Social Organization ”, “ The Nature of Deference and Demeanor ”, “ Alienation from Interaction ”, " Mental Symptoms and Public Order ” and “ Where the Action Is ”.
* Buechler, Hans C. The Masked Media: Aymara Fiestas and Social Interaction in the Bolivian Highlands.
* Kohler, Hans-Peter Fertility and Social Interaction: An Economic Perspective ( 2001 ) online edition
( 1979 ), " Severe Impairments of Social Interaction and Associated Abnormalities in Children: Epidemiology and Classification ", Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 9, pp. 11-29.
She is best known for her work in robotics where she is recognized as a pioneer of Social Robotics and Human Robot Interaction.
* US 2007 / 0271367 A1: Systems and Methods for Location-Based Social Web Interaction and Instant Messaging System
* Eric Pacuit and Rohit Parikh, " Social Interaction, Knowledge, and Social Software ", in Interactive Computation: The New Paradigm, ed.
These include a Guggenheim Fellowship in 1978-1979, the Charles Horton Cooley Award, awarded by the Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction, in 1980, the Common Wealth Award in 1981, the Cooley / Mead Award in the Section on Social Psychology, awarded by the American Sociological Association in 1985, and the George Herbert Mead Award for a Career of Distinguished Scholarship, awarded by the Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction in 1987.
Liberalism and Social Action by John Dewey, Structures of Social Action ( Studies in Emotion and social Interaction )