[permalink] [id link]
" With Every Heartbeat ", " Handle Me " and " Cobrastyle " were top ten club hits, and the former received airplay at US pop and dance radio stations.
Some Related Sentences
With and Every
The popularity of her number-one hit " With Every Heartbeat " and subsequent international album release Robyn ( 2005 ) in 2007 brought her mainstream success worldwide.
The revised edition of Robyn was released in the UK in April 2007, and contains two new tracks —" With Every Heartbeat " ( a collaboration with Kleerup ) and " Cobrastyle " ( a cover of a 2006 single by Swedish rockers Teddybears )— alongside slightly altered versions of two of the original songs.
The second single from the UK release was " With Every Heartbeat ", released in late July and reached number one on the UK singles chart.
In Australia, where Robyn reached the top ten of the iTunes Store's album chart, " With Every Heartbeat " received substantial attention on radio and video networks in Australia.
Robyn stated to Aftonbladet, a Swedish newspaper site, that she wanted to start recording a new album in the beginning of 2009 and that she will work with producers such as Kleerup (" With Every Heartbeat ") as well as Klas Åhlund who she worked with on Robyn.
* Driving Like Crazy: Thirty Years of Vehicular Hell-bending Celebrating America the Way It's Suppose to Be – With an Oil Well in Every Backyard, a Cadillac Escalade in Every Carport, and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Mowing Our Lawn ( 2010 ) Reprint edition by Grove Press ISBN 0802144799
** 1664-The Concession and Agreement of the Lords Proprietors of the Province of New Caesarea, or New Jersey, to and With All and Every the Adventurers and All Such as Shall Settle or Plant There
Starbuck's best-known poems include " Tuolomne ," " On an Urban Battlefield ," and " Sonnet With a Different Letter At the End of Every Line.
** 1664 – The Concession and Agreement of the Lords Proprietors of the Province of New Caesarea, or New Jersey, to and With All and Every the Adventurers and All Such as Shall Settle or Plant There
Partially as a response to this, Dyer published a collection of his articles on the Middle East and related topics called With Every Mistake in 2005.
( performed by her character several times during the series ) b / w With Every Passing Day ( a vocal version of the show's theme ).
* Incandenza Filmography interpretations and other Infinite Jest-inspired works online: " Infinite Jest IV ", " Zero Gravity Tea Ceremony ", " The Medusa v. The Odalisque ", " The Cold Majesty of the Numb ", " Kinds of Light ", " Baby Pictures of Famous Dicatators 2: Eschatong ", " Good-Looking Men In Small Clever Rooms That Utilize Every Centimeter Of Available Space With Mind-Boggling Efficiency ", " Cage-Planar Version ", " Various Small Flames ", " The Exhibit and the Cage ", " Après-Garde Film ", " For Infinite Jest ", " Sixty Minutes More or Less with Madame Psychosis ", " Hal at Age 4 ", " Poor Yorick Entertainment " poster art
* Levy, David W., "' I Become More Radical With Every Year ': The Intellectual Odyssey of Vernon Louis Parrington ," Reviews in American History, Volume 23, Number 4, December 1995, pp. 663 – 668
Dorfl speaks ' With The Beginning Of Every Word Being Capitalized ', as do all golems granted speech, and, like most golems, he is quite literal in his choice of words.
With Rabbi Phyllis Berman he has co-authored " Tales of Tikkun: New Jewish Stories to Heal the Wounded World "; " A Time for Every Purpose Under Heaven: The Jewish Life-Spiral as a Spiritual Journey "; and " Freedom Journeys: Tales of Exodus and Wilderness Across Millenia.
Her work has appeared in dozens of other publications, including Men's Health, Glamour, YM, Teen People, People en Español, Runner's World, American Baby, Every Day With Rachel Ray, and more.
With facts such as " Every 38 minutes ..." she follows her statements up with " If you don't believe me then log on to the website double-you, double-you, double-you, dot ..."
With and Heartbeat
With nearly 12, 000 votes in the survey, the show received one-third of the total vote, and twice as many votes as the runner up in the poll, Heartbeat.
With and ",
With Gen. Ben McCulloch, Pike trained three Confederate regiments of Indian cavalry, most of whom belonged to the " civilized tribes ", whose loyalty to the Confederacy was variable.
With the rising popularity of the Internet, there is a current vogue in China for coining English transliterations, for example, 粉丝 ／ 粉絲 fěnsī " fans ", 黑客 hēikè " hacker " ( lit.
" With the latter definition, Confucianism is religious, even if non-theistic, in the sense that it " performs some of the basic psycho-social functions of full-fledged religions ", in the same way that non-theistic ideologies like Communism do.
With an essential principle like " when the epoch changed, the ways changed ", it upholds the rule of law and is thus a theory of jurisprudence.
The third single from Woodface, " Weather With You ", peaked at No. 7 in early 1992 giving the band their highest UK chart placement.
The musical style was emphasized in many of the episode titles, which were in English, such as: " Asteroid Blues ", " Honky Tonk Woman ", " Ballad of Fallen Angels ", " Heavy Metal Queen ", " Jamming With Edward ", " Jupiter Jazz " and " Mushroom Samba ".
* Supplements: Disc 1: Audio commentary by producer Paul M. Heller and screenwriter Michael Allin, " Blood and Steel: Making of Enter the Dragon ", " Bruce Lee: In His Own Words ", Linda Lee Cadwell interview gallery, " Location: Hong Kong with Enter the Dragon " original 1973 documentary, " Backyard Workout With Bruce Lee " Disc 2: " Curse of the Dragon " feature-length documentary, " Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey " feature-length documentary, theatrical trailers, TV spots
Contains the text of " With the Night Mail " and " As Easy as ABC ", a worldbook, an adventure, a spreadsheet of airship data, and numerous illustrations.
A 2010 study by Sean Aday comparing Fox News Channel's Special Report With Brit Humes and NBC's Nightly News coverage of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan during 2005 found that both underplayed bad news ; it concluded that " Fox News was much more sympathetic to the administration than NBC ", suggesting that " if scholars continue to find evidence of a partisan or ideological bias at FNC ... they should consider Fox as alternative, rather than mainstream, media ".
* 1960 – With the success of a nuclear test codenamed " Gerboise Bleue ", France becomes the fourth country to possess nuclear weapons.
The roots of the gospel in the Matthew-community of the late 1st century give rise to another important title bestowed on Jesus by Matthew, Emmanuel, " God is With Us "— meaning that through Jesus, God is with the ecclesia ( literally " assembly ", but translated as " church ").
With Rhett's " swarthy face " juxtaposed against Scarlett's " magnolia-white skin ", the two white protagonists are a metaphor for an interracial couple, and their romance represents racial conflict.
Examples include Timbaland's " Indian Flute ", Erick Sermon and Redman's " React ", Slum Village's " Disco ", and Truth Hurts ' hit song " Addictive ", which sampled a Lata Mangeshkar song, and The Black Eyed Peas sampled Asha Bhosle's song " Yeh Mera Dil " in their hit single " Don't Phunk With My Heart ".