To develop tools that achieve significant advances in nanotechnology.
2010-2014 Leviathan Security Group Security Consultant
- Worked with Fortune 100 companies to improve security.
- Reviewed code and did penetration testing.
- Worked with a small team to determine root cause of security vulnerabilities.
2007-2010 ProgrammableWeb Programmer
- Worked with a client to add features to a technical website
- Upgraded security fixing SQL injection and implementing SSL.
1997-2010 AltSci Concepts Programmer
- Self-motivated design of 32 security-related articles for AltSci
Concepts eZine at
- Wrote a UDP NAT traversal file sharing app with peers for ConnectU IM.
- Developed and supported several clients' projects.
2005-2006 Pacific Northwest Software Programmer
- Developed a secure document sharing website in C#: RecordsPortal.com.
- Managed a co-worker via IM and e-mail.
- Developed a image reader plug-in for a C++ program.
- Developed a PHP/MySQL website on multiple platforms.
2002-2003 University of Washington GLAST Undergraduate Researcher
- Submitted new features into a large multi-platform C++ project, CMT
- Wrote a portable C++ library using Xerces XML parser.
1999-2001 Fiber Technologies Lead Programmer
- Built a complex sales system.
- Used ASP, XML, and HTML to create a fully functional program.
2000-2001 University of Washington Experimental Atomic Physics Lab Undergraduate Researcher
- Prototyped electronics circuits to be used in lab environment.
- Programmed new features into a large Visual C++ project.
- Worked in a small team.
C/C++, Python, x86 assembly, PHP, C#, ASP.NET, XML, HTML, Physics, Chemistry, Technical Writing, Linux, *BSD, Virtualization, Machine Learning, Octave.
1999-2003 University of Washington Seattle, WA
- Strong emphasis in Physics, Math, and Chemistry courses including Assembly language for microprocessors.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physics received June 2003.
1997-1999 Spokane Falls Community College Spokane, WA
- Participated in Running Start Program instead of high school.
- Associate of Arts Two Year Degree received June 15, 1999.