[permalink] [id link]
* Arndt, Karl J. R. Harmony on the Wabash in Transition to Rapp's Divine Economy on the Ohio and Owen's New Moral World at New Harmony on the Wabash 1824 – 1826.
Some Related Sentences
Arndt and Karl
* Arndt, Karl J. R. Economy on the Ohio, 1826 – 1834: The Harmony Society During the Period of its Greatest Power and Influence and its Messianic Crisis ; George Rapp's Third Harmony: A Documentary History.
* Arndt, Karl J. R. George Rapp's Re-Established Harmony Society: Letters and Documents of the Baker-Henrici Trusteeship, 1848 – 1868.
* Arndt, Karl J. R. George Rapp's Separatists, 1700 – 1803: The German Prelude to Rapp's American Harmony Society ; A Documentary History.
* Arndt, Karl J. R. Harmony on the Connoquenessing 1803 – 1815: George Rapp's First American Harmony.
* Arndt, Karl J. R. The Harmony Society from its Beginnings in Germany in 1785 to its Liquidation in the United States in 1905.
A new edition of his complete works in German and English ( Sämtliche Werke ), chiefly in photographic facsimile, though with new introductions and editorial apparatus ) was edited by Sealsfield scholar Karl J. R. Arndt and published by Olms beginning in 1972.
* Arndt, Karl J. R., George Rapp's Harmony Society 1785 – 1847, Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1965.
Arndt and J
* E. K. Jessberger, T. Stephan, D. Rost, P. Arndt, M. Maetz, F. J. Stadermann, D. E. Brownlee, J. P. Bradley, G. Kurat ( 2001 ).
E. K. Jessberger, T. Stephan, D. Rost, P. Arndt, M. Maetz, F. J. Stadermann, D. E. Brownlee, J. P. Bradley, G. Kurat ( 2001 ).
Arndt and .
Among the persecuted were the poet Ernst Moritz Arndt, the publisher Johann Joseph Görres and the " Father of Gymnastics " Ludwig Jahn.
Arndt and R
Arndt and on
Arndt was born at Groß-Schoritz ( a part of Garz / Rügen ) on the island of Rügen in Swedish Pomerania as the son of a prosperous farmer, and emancipated serf of the lord of the district, Count Putbus ; his mother came of well-to-do German yeoman stock.
Like Fichte and Jahn, Arndt began to define a German nation as a society of homogeneous descent, drawing on the history of the Germanic peoples and the " teutonic " Middle Ages.
The Bridge in Williams Township, Jacob Arndt House and Barn, Coffeetown Grist Mill, and Isaac Stout House are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Highly influenced by Johann Arndt, Lewis Bayly, Jean de Labadie, and Theophil Großgebauer, Spener ’ s own writings display an emphasis on personal transformation through spiritual rebirth and renewal.
His piano rolls reveal Arndt to be a fine pianist, and he is known to have been an influence on the young George Gershwin, who would visit him at his studio in the Aeolian Building on 42nd Street in Manhattan.
When Carrigan broke from this group on the final lap, only Judith Arndt was able or willing to chase her down, and the pair stayed clear until the end, Carrigan out sprinting Arndt for the line.
Arndt studied in Greifswald and Halle, preferably under Felix von Niemeyer ( 1820 – 1871 ), Heinrich Adolf von Bardeleben ( 1819 – 1895 ), and Heinrich Philipp August Damerow ( 1798 – 1866 ), and was conferred doctor of medicine on 20 February 1860.
This emphasis on the naturalness of ethno-linguistic nations continued to be upheld by the early 19th century Romantic German nationalists Johann Gottlieb Fichte, Ernst Moritz Arndt, and Friedrich Ludwig Jahn who all were proponents of Pan-Germanism.
* The blackbird in the blue jacket played a few bars of " Nola ", composed by Felix Arndt, on the saxophone.
John Warwick Montgomery has pointed out that Johann Arndt ( 1555 – 1621 ), who was the influential writer of Lutheran books of pietiesm and devotion, composed a commentary on Amphitheatrum.
Scott wants revenge on Korda, but Captain Frank Solis ( Denis Arndt ) refuses to let Scott work the case, so Scott decides to work the case on his own.