[permalink] [id link]
* BPI is the first bank in the Philippines to make use of a call center and telephone banking, known as BPI Express Phone
Some Related Sentences
BPI and is
Business Process Improvement ( BPI ) is a systematic approach to help an organization optimize its underlying processes to achieve more efficient results.
The goal of BPI is a radical change in the performance of an organization, rather than a series of incremental changes ( compare TQM ).
It is imperative in any BPI exercise that the " Voice of Customer " be known, and factored in, when reviewing or redesigning any process.
The album is currently certified Platinum by the BPI and, according to the biography on the official site, has sold over two million copies around the world.
Many forms of these theorems are actually known to be equivalent, so that the assertion that " PIT " holds is usually taken as the assertion that the corresponding statement for Boolean algebras ( BPI ) is valid.
Baltimore Polytechnic Institute ( initialized as BPI, and informally Baltimore Polytechnic High School, Poly-Tech High, Polytechnic Institute, Polytechnic, or simply Poly for short ) is a U. S. four-year public high school founded in 1883.
c-ANCA ( atypical ) is present in 80 % of cystic fibrosis ( with BPI as the target antigen ) and also in inflammatory bowel disease, primary sclerosing cholangitis and rheumatoid arthritis ( with antibodies to multiple antigenic targets ).
Bank of the Philippine Islands ( Spanish: Banco de las Islas Filipinas, commonly known as BPI ; ) is the oldest bank in the Philippines still in operation and is the country's third largest bank in terms of assets, the country's largest bank in terms of market capitalization, and the country's most profitable bank.
BPI is also the oldest bank in Southeast Asia and has a long and distinguished history that spans over a century.
While it is considered by many as an old institution, BPI is trying to promote itself as a dynamic institution that caters to its various clients, which hail from various sectors of Philippine society.
BPI and first
The Tin Drum album itself peaked just outside the UK Top 10, and was the band's first record to be certified by the BPI, being awarded a Silver disc within a month of release, and reaching Gold status within four months.
The last BPI Awards was the first of the ceremonies to be broadcast on live television, by the BBC in 1988.
Smart was one of the first Britpop albums to hit the charts and won the band a BPI gold disc for sales of over 100, 000 copies.
" Peters was the first beautiful music syndicator to sell out its library in the late 1980s to Broadcast Programming, Inc. -- known in the industry as BPI -- which snapped up several other syndicators within the next few years.
Her debut album sold 113, 000 copies in its first week and was eventually certified two times ( 2x ) platinum in October by the BPI.
The song became Williams ' first number-one single in the United Kingdom, shipping over 400, 000 copies and being certified gold by the BPI.
Their second album, The Bends, was released on 13 March 1995 and became the band's first album to peak in the top 10 with it also being awarded triple-platinum status by the BPI and the CRIA.
In 1982, BPI became a universal bank, and in 2000, became the Philippines ' first bancassurance firm, being the first Philippine bank to offer insurance services after acquiring the insurance companies of the Ayala Group, the parent company of the Ayala Corporation.
* BPI financed the first rail system, telephone system, electric power utility, and steamship service in the Philippines
* Expressnet is also known for its Express Payment System ( EPS ), which was at first the debit card system of the BPI Express Teller ATM card.
* Launched BPI Express Credit Gold Mastercard with Paysafe System, the country's first EMV ( Europay, MasterCard, Visa ) compliant chip card.
* The first airline co-brand chip credit card issued in the Philippines-BPI SkyMiles MasterCard and BPI SkyMiles Platinum MasterCard with its partner Delta Air Lines.
* BPI issued its first Sustainability Report for 2008 along the Global Reporting Initiatives ( GRI ) Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, the first in the banking industry.
* The first bank to introduced " Bank Anywhere " capability by allowing clients of the bank to transact at any of its more than 800 BPI branches ' free of charge '
Expressnet was founded on February 14, 1986, when the ATMs of Bank of the Philippine Islands ( BPI ) and its subsidiary, BPI Family Savings Bank, the founders of Expressnet, were connected for the first time.
BPI and bank
DBP competes in bank marketing against the largest commercial banks such as Metrobank, BPI, BDO Universal Bank and Philippine National Bank.
Within that year, BPI also founded the BPI Direct Savings Bank, an Internet bank, which launched BPI into 21st century banking.