[permalink] [id link]
Dunn co-wrote some songs on this album with McBride & the Ride lead singer and bassist Terry McBride ( who would later join Brooks & Dunn's road band ), and Brooks collaborated with Bob DiPiero.
Some Related Sentences
Dunn and co-wrote
Keating and Paul Brady co-wrote the 2001 hit single " The Long Goodbye ", one of Keating's most loved hits amongst fans and a huge hit for Brooks & Dunn in the United States.
Dunn and Dean Dillon co-wrote Shenandoah's 1994 single " Darned If I Don't ( Danged If I Do )" and the track " She Wants Me to Stay " on David Kersh's debut album Goodnight Sweetheart.
Brooks & Dunn co-wrote " Steady as She Goes " on Wade Hayes ' debut album Old Enough to Know Better and " Our Time Is Coming " ( originally an album cut from Brand New Man ) on his second album On a Good Night, while Dunn co-produced his 2001 album Highways & Heartaches.
He also co-wrote singles for Holly Dunn, Tim McGraw and Jo Dee Messina, and has recorded with Mary Chapin Carpenter, George Jones and Marty Stuart.
In the meantime, Holly Dunn released " There Goes My Heart Again ", which Diffie co-wrote and sang the backing vocals.
Dunn and some
Their flight was delayed, Dunn said, when a boarding ramp inflicted some minor damage to the wing of the plane.
Nicholson and Dunn both chronicled some of the popular, satirical origins of the word ( see below ).
James Dunn states that the works of Josephus include two separate references to Jesus and although there are some interpolations in the Testomonium, there is " broad consensus " among scholars regarding the nature of an authentic reference to Jesus in the Testimonium and what the passage would look like without the interpolations.
One early showcase for Dunn was Orson Welles ' Citizen Kane, where such locations as Xanadu ( and some of Gregg Toland's famous ' deep focus ' shots ) were essentially created by Dunn's optical printer.
However, the rehearsals ( with Jones, Cropper, Dunn, and drummer Anton Fig of Shaffer's “ World's Most Dangerous Band ”, featured on Late Night with David Letterman ) went so well that the group decided to play some dates together.
In the song Ronnie Dunn said " He's got an Eastwood grin and a too early swagger / Hollerin ' turn off that rap / And play me some Haggard ".
A discussion of some of the earlier pietist influence in the Evangelical and Reformed church can be found in Dunn et al., " A History of the Evangelical and Reformed Church " Christian Education Press, Philadelphia, 1962.
The rodeo has drawn some of the world's biggest recording artists, including Kiss, Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan, Brooks & Dunn, George Strait, Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson, Selena, Bon Jovi, ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd, among others.
Sergeant Ben Dunn said " The streets of Watts resembled an all-out war zone in some far-off foreign country, it bore no resemblance to the United States of America.
While some, like Norman Marsh's Dan Dunn were unabashedly slavish imitations of Tracy, others, like Dashiell Hammett's and Alex Raymond's Secret Agent X-9, took a more original approach.
* after this Examinant together with the said Robert Clarke went from the fort to the towne of Galway: vpon whose comeing there was a Court of assembly called where were present the Maior Adermen and burgesses of the towne or the < A > greater part of them, and likewise Mr Patrick Darcy & Mr Martin Lawyeres Before whom this Examinant and the said Robert Clark were called And this Examinant shewing the said warrant before the said assembly, the said Mr Darcy and Mr Martin being present, They the said Mr Darcy & Mr Martin Did there publickly declare that it was treason in this Examinant and the said Clark to hinder & deteine the said Armes from them by virtue of the said warrant ( they then pretending themselues to be his Maiesties subjects ) And therevpon committed both of them to the towne gaole of Galway where they remained for the space of 10 or 12 dayes following vntil they were released by the Erle of Clanrickard, And this Examinant further saith That the said Erle of Clanrickard did make an end of the said differences betweene the merchant of the said shipp & the said Robert Clarke, and did assure the said Clarke that all things shold be fairly carried But the said Erle Leaving the said towne of Galway the said Dominick Keghran factor to the said Tho: Linch with divers others, ( by the direction of the said Mr Darcy and Mr Martin ( as this examinant verely beleeveth went aboard the said shipp & carrjed with them seuerall boats, vpon pretence to vnlade the salt, And vpon their comeing to the said shipp ( the said Clark being at the fort, and some of his men to out of the ship to fetche Ballast ) entered the said ship and killd the Masters Mate and twoe or 3 more of the men aboard the said shipp and wounded seuerall others there, & soe possessed themselues wholly of the said shipp, being of the burden of three hundred tun or thereabouts, And likewise tooke out of the said shipp, about tenn peece of ordinance, which were landed presently, and planted against his Maiesties fort And further this Examinant saith That in the beginning of the Rebellion, vntill such tyme as the said Mr Darcie and Mr Martin came to the towne of Galway, they within the said fort were furnished of such necessaries as they wanted for their moneys But after the comeing of the said Mr Darcy and Mr Martin to the said towne, the townsmen admitted the Irish people of Err Connaght, to come into the said towne, whoe robbed this examinant and the English Inhabitants within the said towne and Killd & murthered seuerall of them: Amongst which they cut off the heads of one John Fox & his wiffe, and murthered one Mris Collins as she was kneeling at her prayers, And as this examinant hath heard, after the said murders were comitted the Irish tumbled the heads of the heads of the said ffox & his wiffe about the streets, And further saith That at althoughe the said people of Err Connaght had robbed and murthered the English as aforesaid: yet neither the Maior or Aldermen of Galway aforesaid or the said Darcy < A > or Martin did any way punish the offenders, but rather abetted and manteined them in their barbarous cruelties And this Examinant further saith That after, by direction & helpe of the towne of Galway the said fort was s beseiged, And the townsmen of Galway hyred the Cuntry to doe the same Soe that the fort was inforced to yield about the xxvth of June 1643: Wherevpon this Examinant went into the towne of Galway to demand some of his goods according to the quarter given them, And in the meane time the shipping being in the harbour went away & left this examinant behynd Soe as he was inforced to get a Convoy to Bonrattee to the Erle of Thomond, And being there one Dunn servant of Sir Roger ô Shafnusy, related to the Erle of Thomond and him this Examinant, that he sawe the said Richard Martin whoe was then Major of Galway, vpon a Sunday morning with a pick ax in his hand setting people on work to domolish & pull downe the fort of Galway John Turner Jurat.
* Teenager ( some books depicted an elementary school setting ) Danny Dunn, who would always get into complicated problems involving the professor's latest invention.
Following the return of Steven Reid to the Rovers starting lineup and some good form by David Dunn, he found it harder to get into the starting eleven.
However, some modern builders of Selmer-style instruments ( including Canadian luthier Michael Dunn, who uses his own design ) have resurrected the feature.
Although the new lineup contained some of the best actresses since the show's early seasons, there were reportedly some dramatic behind-the-scenes ego battles, and tensions eventually forced out Dunn.
John Dunn, BBC news presenter who followed Rosko's show, must have had some difficulty understanding Rosko's ' jive talk ' when he announced " Now here is the news-in English!
Musicians Adrián Terrazas-González of The Mars Volta and Trevor Dunn of Mr. Bungle / Fantomas are also slated to take part and create some magic on the record as well.
There was some squabbling between Rhodes and Jamie Dunn as Dunn attempted to claim creative ownership of the puppet.
At the age of 18, McNeil gathered with two high school friends, John Holmstrom and Ged Dunn, and decided to create " some sort of media thing " for a living.
The main menu screen features a highlight reel with footage of plays made by some of the most famous players in college football history, including Ricky Williams, Bo Jackson, Archie Griffin, Charles Woodson, Herschel Walker, LaDainian Tomlinson, Barry Sanders, LaVar Arrington, Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis, Tim Dwight, Randy Moss, Ron Dayne, Warrick Dunn, Lawrence Taylor, Tim Brown, and Peyton Manning.
Dunn and songs
They covered blues, R & B, soul, country and rock ' n ' roll songs, but with their own particular, fresh and raw style of interpretation, a successful blend of the Memphis Stax sound provided by MGs band members Steve Cropper and Donald " Duck " Dunn, and the New York City sound from the horn section ( Alan Rubin and Lou Marini, for example ).
All songs written by Glenn Danzig, except " The Hunter " by Booker T. Jones, Al Jackson, Jr., Donald Dunn, Steve Cropper and Carl Wells
The song was arranged by Trevor Dunn, and is one of the only songs by Fantômas not to have been written or arranged by Mike Patton.
Brooks wrote songs for John Conlee, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and Highway 101 and released a solo album for Capitol Records ; both he and Dunn also charted two solo singles apiece in the 1980s.
Dunn said that he was initially reluctant to cover " My Maria " because the duo had not previously recorded any cover songs.
On May 23, 2010, CBS aired a tribute show presented by the Academy of Country Music titled The Last Rodeo, on which various country music stars performed Brooks & Dunn songs while the duo received a Milestone Award.
Dunn has sung guest vocals on other artists ' songs, including Lee Roy Parnell's mid-1994 cover of the Hank Williams song " Take These Chains from My Heart " ( from the album On the Road ), " Try Me " on Trisha Yearwood's 2005 album Jasper County, " Raise the Barn " on Keith Urban's 2006 album Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Thing, and Ashley Monroe's 2006 single " I Don't Want To ".
* Songs: Six songs by Robert Burns ( 1885-86 ); Four songs of Innocence ( 1899 ); Singing Time, songs for small children ( 1899 ): ( Boosey ; Moore ; Lucas ; Leonard ; Dunn ; Gill ; Asherberg ; Ashdown ; Enoch ; Forsyth ).
Michael Dunn and Dee Dee Phelps performing in 2011In 2006, Dee Dee Phelps published Vinyl Highway, Singing as Dick and Dee Dee in the Sixties, and in 2008 she teamed with actor / singer Michael Dunn to again revive the classic Dick and Dee Dee songs on stage.
Eventually, on the advice of fellow actor Roddy McDowall, the pair started a nightclub act of songs mixed with conversational patter, titled " Michael Dunn and Phoebe.
* Eight acts have their first Billboard No. 1 songs, including Mark Chesnutt, Mike Reid, Alan Jackson, Doug Stone, Diamond Rio, Trisha Yearwood, Brooks & Dunn and Lionel Cartwright.
Dunn and on
A free agent at the end of the season, on February 11, 2009, Dunn agreed to a two-year $ 20 million contract with the Washington Nationals.
* Richard J. Coggins, 1 and 2 Chronicles in Dunn, James D. G., Rogerson, John William ( eds ), " Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible " ( Eerdmans, 2003 )
Ultimately, the club settled on inking oft-troubled switch hitter Milton Bradley over Adam Dunn, Raúl Ibáñez, and Bobby Abreu.
Dunn and Dunn focused on identifying relevant stimuli that may influence learning and manipulating the school environment, at about the same time as Joseph Renzulli recommended varying teaching strategies.
The men discussed a recent spate of UFO reports and an Alan Dunn cartoon facetiously blaming the disappearance of municipal trashcans on marauding aliens.
J. D. G. Dunn comments on historical Jesus scholarship, " Few scholars would regard John as a source for information regarding Jesus ' life and ministry in any degree comparable to the synoptics.
Dunn states that Antipas likely saw John as a figure whose asceic lifestyle and calls for moral reform could give rise to a poplar uprising on moral grounds, as both Josephus and the New Testament suggest.
Goldberg had even done a couple of movies and Dunn was on early TV doing a program called Quick on the Draw.
Lieutenant Colonel William Harold Dunn ( 1898-1955 ) wrote a medical and psychiatric report on him in prison to evaluate him as a suicide risk: He gave the impression of clinging to his own theories in a fanatical and unyielding fashion and to have been little influenced by the unfolding during the trial of the cruelty and crimes of the party.
Huddersfield Town's Iain Dunn became the first British player to settle a match in this way-his 107th-minute goal beat Lincoln City 3-2 in the Auto Windscreens Shield on 30 November 1994.
During the Wilson era, Pitching coaches Jim Frisbee ( 2005 ) and Johnny Ruffin ( 2006 ) have filled in during an absence, although Dunn has been on staff.
Though Wise worked only as editor on Citizen Kane, it is likely that while working on the film he became familiar with the optical printer techniques employed by Linwood Dunn, inventor of the practical optical printer, to produce effects for Citizen Kane such as the image projected in the broken snowglobe which falls from Kane's hand as he dies.
James D. G. Dunn and separately Delbert Burkett state that the interpretation of the use of " the Son of man " in the New Testament is a prime example of the limits of biblical interpretation in that after 150 years of debate no consensus on the issue has emerged.
Contra, Winn, 307 F. 3d, at 1017-1018 ( relying on Dunn v. Carey, 808 F. 2d 555, 558 ( C. A. 7 1986 )).
" Disappointed, Dunn said that he still had to file a story on the vice-presidential nomination, and then added: " I believe I'll write a piece about old Uncle Adlai.
However, the North Dakota Constitution required a majority vote in each affected county subject to annexation, so the state of North Dakota sued Stark County on the grounds that the enabling legislation was unconstitutional and that the " no " vote in Dunn County meant the annexation failed.
The southeast corner of the county, bordering on the Little Missouri badlands of neighboring Dunn County, is abundant in wildlife, quaking aspen groves, and bur oak groves, interspersed in places with western red cedar on the north-facing slopes of the badlands.
However, the North Dakota Constitution required a majority vote in each affected county subject to annexation, so the state of North Dakota sued stark county on the grounds that the enabling legislation was unconstitutional and that the " no " vote in Dunn County meant the annexation failed.
Most notable are the new Lowes and Home Depot DIY stores to the north of the city on US 441 in the location of the previous Dunn Citrus grove ( the stretch of 441 which runs through the city is named after Fred N. Dunn ).